jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
christmas 4k v2.jpg christmas_4k.jpg

Hey everyone!
Huge thanks for riding along with me through 2023. Whether you've been here from the beginning or just hopped on board, I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you❤
Wishing you all a fantastic 2024 filled with epic moments and positive vibes! May this year shower you with love, happiness, success, peace of mind, and good health! And of course, let all your dreams come true! Cheers!
P.S. Make sure to check the original (lewd) New Year's render , or in the if you're not a patron.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3220966 View attachment 3220964

Hey everyone!
Huge thanks for riding along with me through 2023. Whether you've been here from the beginning or just hopped on board, I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you❤
Wishing you all a fantastic 2024 filled with epic moments and positive vibes! May this year shower you with love, happiness, success, peace of mind, and good health! And of course, let all your dreams come true! Cheers!
P.S. Make sure to check the original (lewd) New Year's render , or in the if you're not a patron.
They're all so pretty: the five sisters, cousin Nikki and their Asian friend; all of them real cuties.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
In case DreamNow is still active on this forum, a bug report:

When starting the game for the first time (ever), go to "Gallery", then click "Bios". The game will show a debug screen. Pressing rollback will close the game, pressing ignore causes a different error to pop up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
It's also possible to open the notebook multiple times:
  • open the notebook, and go to another tab (extra, memories, docs, ...)
  • click the notebook icon to open it again, and go to another tab again
  • click the notebook icon again, rince & repeat
You'll have to close (a maximum of 2) notebook instances using the 'close' button. (It's intuitive that if you click the notebook icon when it's already open, it acts like a close button instead.)

If you open the phone while on the notebook, the phone's wallpaper will be transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamNow

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
DreamNow

Another one: I didn't send Rachel a message on 11. Now, on day 12 I was forced to write a message, but never got a reply.
There's suddenly an event with Rachel that seems to come out of nowhere: (I also went to Nikki's instead of calling Rachel.)
1704098702347.png
Edit: save included

Edit 2: I checked the walkthrough and noticed there were events with Rachel and Sara, even on the friend-path. These aren't triggering in my game. I'm training Ashley, but Sara seems to have disappeared except for an encounter with the thugs a day before the HSL party. I suspect that I completely broke Rachel's path after picking the "leave her" option after she went to the party with her friends.

Last edited:

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Great game about to replay it. Does someone know girls witch don't conflict with one another. By this I mean if you are with girl A you don't miss content with girl B, but you do miss some girl C content.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I've just played it, and it seems the only girl who conflicts with others is Ivy, if you "win" her at the party. Abby will tell on you if you come between her and Carol..
Otherwise, the game seems very happy to let events play out so you can sleep with whomever you want. (And looking at the conversation between Natalie and Sasha, it assumes you do.)

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
Any got the Christmas extended one...i have the anniversary but not the extended...just need the Christmas part one..

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, the game is over... over 3 years old. :BootyTime:

Pretty sure it would have the COMPLETED tag if this was the last update.
So has the main plot been completed or not?! I don't understand. Does it have some kind of ending, or is it 90% of the game or 50%, 20%?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
update25_roxy_02k.jpg
[News] Dev's blog #81

Hey there!
I hope you all had an awesome holiday season. But now, it's time to buckle down and get back to the grind.
Last December, I managed to squeeze in a bit of work on the remake and started drafting dialogues for the 1.4.0 update. It wasn't the most productive time, thanks to all the holiday chaos, but it beats doing nothing. Right now, I'm still getting back into my usual rhythm.
I'd say I'm about 10% into the 1.4.0 update. But that's a rough estimate since I haven't nailed down the final list of events yet.
The plan is to release the update in early access by the end of February.

• 1 small event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Ashley -- 20% complete
  • 1 event with Roxy -- 50% complete
On top of that, I have something else in my mind:
  • 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 event with Yuki
  • 1 small event with Nikki + Sara
  • 1 main event (with participation of Lexi)
These events are still in the planning stage. It's a bit tricky finalizing the list because deciding to do 2 big events in one update would change the game for my work.
And, of course, don't forget about the 2 additional events based on your vote. I'll share them in the next few days.
Stay tuned for more detailed info on the event list in the next news post.
2) Renders and animations:
  • 110 renders and 3 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
3) Remake:
  • 50 renders were redone and about 400 lines were edited

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
View attachment 3243976
[News] Dev's blog #81

Hey there!
I hope you all had an awesome holiday season. But now, it's time to buckle down and get back to the grind.
Last December, I managed to squeeze in a bit of work on the remake and started drafting dialogues for the 1.4.0 update. It wasn't the most productive time, thanks to all the holiday chaos, but it beats doing nothing. Right now, I'm still getting back into my usual rhythm.
I'd say I'm about 10% into the 1.4.0 update. But that's a rough estimate since I haven't nailed down the final list of events yet.

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 event with Yuki
These events are still in the planning stage. It's a bit tricky finalizing the list because deciding to do 2 big events in one update would change the game for my work.
And, of course, don't forget about the 2 additional events based on your vote. I'll share them in the next few days.
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
3) Remake:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3243976
[News] Dev's blog #81

Hey there!

• 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 event with Yuki
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
3) Remake:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes