mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry, I'm new to the game, which one should I download to play?
v1.3.5 Christmas Basic
v1.3.5 Anniversary Extended

which one is the right one

Reactions: colween

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Get both - Extended is the version with the extra scenes in the menu
v1.3.5 Christmas Basic

Christmas has some seasonal scenes for some lusty steamy adventures

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't mind x-mas updates as long as the devs do updates every month. Now if they already take a long time to do updates they literally waste players time for x-mas updates.

Reactions: misfolk

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i updated to v 13.5 anniversary extended but i have a lot pictures missing and when i updated to v 13.5 christmas basic the game crush

Screenshot (91) (Small).png

Reactions: miglosch

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Xmas has the two new scenes but doesn't have access to the extra scenes tab
Indeed. Not worth it imo unless one treats it as a completely separate VN. A "hybrid" build is possible but I'd confuse more folks than it'd be worth tbh. I've been making hybrids in another VN for years and folks still get confused on that one.

So, my personal recommendation is if you want to play the actual game, use the Extended Anniversary version. If you want to watch two 2023 Christmas scenes then play just those scenes in Basic Christmas version.

Hope that clarifies things a big for folks.

Bottom line: Anniversary is a true "Extended" version, Christmas is simply a "Basic" version. Make sense? Good. Happy holidays, I have pie to eat.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
v1.3.5 Christmas Basic

See post above mate. If you want to actually play the VN (if you are newer to the VN) then DL and play "Anniversary". This VN always gets deployed in two variants: Basic and Extended. Basic is just that, the VN with no cannon. Extended is Basic plus additional scenes/features. So there you have it, pick your poison. Regards.

Reactions: Anders Niet

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a reason all the girls look the same? I mean all the faces on the banner look like the same woman, just slightly different. Is that intentional or story related?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a reason all the girls look the same? I mean all the faces on the banner look like the same woman, just slightly different. Is that intentional or story related?
No, they don't have any relation with each other. Dev made a remark about liking that particular model and made variations of it for the game.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Intentional, dev wanted a game with girls he could jerk off to, and he has a type.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is this game going somewhere or is it just farming?

I really liked it the first time I played it, but now it's just meeh
Its basically on hold since... dunno... a while... the story and relationships dont progress in any way, the whole thing just jumps from lewd scene to lewd scene without any meaningful other things.

But while i complain about it, the success shows that the DEV is on the right track somehow. The majority of people dont care for anything else than lewd scene... at least it seems that way. Cause since the DEV practically dropped everything else, the support numbers were increasing.

The last updates (well you cant call the christmas thing an update, there is no new content for the actual game) werent worth it, and i guess it will stay this way.

Reactions: Imeigo

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
N . O .
The Christmas event does have Extended version too?
Anniversary is a true "Extended" version, Christmas is simply a "Basic" version.
Indeed. Not worth it imo unless one treats it as a completely separate VN. A "hybrid" build is possible but I'd confuse more folks than it'd be worth tbh. I've been making hybrids in another VN for years and folks still get confused on that one.

So, my personal recommendation is if you want to play the actual game, use the Extended Anniversary version. If you want to watch two 2023 Christmas scenes then play just those scenes in Basic Christmas version.

Hope that clarifies things a big for folks.

Bottom line: Anniversary is a true "Extended" version, Christmas is simply a "Basic" version. Make sense? Good. Happy holidays, I have pie to eat.
See post above mate. If you want to actually play the VN (if you are newer to the VN) then DL and play "Anniversary". This VN always gets deployed in two variants: Basic and Extended. Basic is just that, the VN with no cannon. Extended is Basic plus additional scenes/features. So there you have it, pick your poison. Regards.

Reactions: chuckypetya

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Hey, DreamNow , just stumbled across an annoyance, again (wouldn't actually call it a serious bug...), and found an easy fix for it, so, here goes:

If you're in the main menu, and click on "Replays" in the top right, and then (accidentally or otherwise) click on the "bios" tab in the notebook, you're currently presented with an error (at least if in dev mode, not sure if it just ignores it and starts the game from scratch, otherwise, but either way, it doesn't show the bios page).
Fix is easy, since in notepad.rpy, lines 21ff. you got an unnecessary if...else. (both branches have the same code, and the expression in the IF is what's causing the issue (since "name" does not have a default value)... so, you can safely just remove the branching there, and just use the same three lines for the button, in any case. :)

(yes, I know, it'll just show a sea of questionmarks and the mostly blank bio of the MC, but it doesn't go into the whole story, or crash, if you try to rollback... ;) )

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Is it possible later on to turn the tables on Sasha? I put up with her idiocy to help Carol, and am wondering if it is worth it to keep with it for the chance to show the cunt her place or just nope out of the whole moronic situation.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes