misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
No, but thanks for sharing your experience. If I ever decide to get one, I'll ask you as an expert for the advise. :ROFLMAO:
Nice Uno reverse card there, mate. (y) I'll gladly recommend you something, though. Just don't blame me for the consequences.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**General release - UoP v1.3.5 Christmas update**

**Important:**

Wish you a Merry Christmas if you're celebrating!

Here's another update, the last one for 2023. It's pretty small again, but I couldn't wrap up the year without giving you a little something before we jump into 2024. This time, everyone gets the update at once, no early access. I know it might feel a bit unfair for the $10 or higher tiers patrons, but I couldn't leave the rest of you without some holiday content.

To dig into these special scenes -> go to the "Replays" tab on the main menu or open the main character's diary if you're deep into the story -> click the pink tab with a white star icon on it.

**PC: **

**MAC:**

**Android** (Thanks to DarkAssassin - you can also support him here ):

**Patch to v1.3.5 Christmas:**

**How to install the update patch:**

PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Here's another update, the last one for 2023. It's pretty small again, but I couldn't wrap up the year without giving you a little something before we jump into 2024. This time, everyone gets the update at once, no early access. I know it might feel a bit unfair for the $10 or higher tiers patrons, but I couldn't leave the rest of you without some holiday content.

To dig into these special scenes -> go to the "Replays" tab on the main menu or open the main character's diary if you're deep into the story -> click the pink tab with a white star icon on it.

Mega
Google Drive

Mega
Google Drive

Mega
Workupload

Mega
Google Drive

Workupload

PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.

Extended?

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

Mega
Google Drive

Mega
Google Drive

Mega
Workupload

Mega
Google Drive

Workupload

I know this might be an unbelievably stupid question, But does the Xmas edition also contain the content from the Anniversary Edition?
The change log does not have any dates on them so wanted to check before i go about downloading a 9GB worth of a game.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
I know this might be an unbelievably stupid question, But does the Xmas edition also contain the content from the Anniversary Edition?
The change log does not have any dates on them so wanted to check before i go about downloading a 9GB worth of a game.
yes

Imeigo

Oct 26, 2020
is this game going somewhere or is it just farming?

I really liked it the first time I played it, but now it's just meeh

Reactions: Vill3m

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
What other versions are there and what is the difference?
I never download when there clearly is a better version around.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes