Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm dunno... i remember that i liked the game, but at some point it just didnt go anywhere. The last updates didnt deliver any new content besides lewd-scene hopping.

It became one of those games when you "score" with the girl it kinda stopped any progress and just adds one lewd scene after another without anything else, and with most girls you can score pretty fast, slow burn is not in this game. So yeah it gets kinda boring... the lewd scenes are nice, but all the girls have the same model, only the hair on head and "down there" are different. The girls do have different personalities, but those doesnt matter anymore cause there is not much talking or character progress anymore only one lewd scene after another, thats it, with pointless talks before and after. Kinda like a timeloop now.

The DEV wanted to create some serious story plot, but stopped it pretty much. And it started promising but got really ridiculous very fast anyways, so its kinda for the better that nothing is going on in that regard. But that means that the game cant deliver anything else anymore besides the lewd scenes. And that is not really enough for me, especially if every girl looks like the other. There arent even any consequences so far if you bang nearly every one. Which is strange too... cause many of them share the same room and dont know anything about whats going on.

So yeah, dont know... iam out here, the game just doesnt go anywhere interesting. And i dont even know what the goal is here anymore. Maybe in 2 years its getting closer to completion and some things make more sense, but i doubt it.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hm dunno... i remember that i liked the game, but at some point it just didnt go anywhere. The last updates didnt deliver any new content besides lewd-scene hopping.

It became one of those games when you "score" with the girl it kinda stopped any progress and just adds one lewd scene after another without anything else, and with most girls you can score pretty fast, slow burn is not in this game. So yeah it gets kinda boring... the lewd scenes are nice, but all the girls have the same model, only the hair on head and "down there" are different. The girls do have different personalities, but those doesnt matter anymore cause there is not much talking or character progress anymore only one lewd scene after another, thats it, with pointless talks before and after. Kinda like a timeloop now.

The DEV wanted to create some serious story plot, but stopped it pretty much. And it started promising but got really ridiculous very fast anyways, so its kinda for the better that nothing is going on in that regard. But that means that the game cant deliver anything else anymore besides the lewd scenes. And that is not really enough for me, especially if every girl looks like the other. There arent even any consequences so far if you bang nearly every one. Which is strange too... cause many of them share the same room and dont know anything about whats going on.

So yeah, dont know... iam out here, the game just doesnt go anywhere interesting. And i dont even know what the goal is here anymore. Maybe in 2 years its getting closer to completion and some things make more sense, but i doubt it.
Someone is unhappy with the development of game for too long and that there is not a single sex scene in the game for 2 years, and someone like you, is even funny, not happy that there is a lot of sex in the game!xd :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
So, what has happened to Natalie/Mallory line? Is it completely abandoned or just put on hold? I actually quite liked those two hot sporty MILFs and think we at least deserve a proper outcome of the story with their seduction and teasing of the MC. Otherwise it is just blueballing on their part.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How is this an update? Do I need to start a new game or pick up before the end of the previous 1.3.5?
It is just some special scenes in the "gallery". You load your savegame (or open the gallery from the main menu) and click the tab named ⭐and then watch the scenes.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Did those jerks raped sara ? I couldn't understand really this is my first time trying this game.
No - they harassed and scared her. May have suggested they'd do more, but it doesn't appear to have happened. Even so, I still hope they end up with cement shoes at the bottom of the nearest deep body of water.

Reactions: azura34

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Urgh, i hate anniversary, special or vacation editions
Same, I feel it's pointless, if you can't incorporate holiday content in the actual story, don't do it.
All types of non canon stuff for me is just wasted work all that effort could have been done for the actual game instead.
Many devs do this and I can't say I'm a fan. This dev is one of the worst offenders with all the extra stuff. I am not gonna mention other devs here but I do have a specific one in mind for the nr1 spot.
It's all good stuff but it's not canon.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Same, I feel it's pointless, if you can't incorporate holiday content in the actual story, don't do it.
All types of non canon stuff for me is just wasted work all that effort could have been done for the actual game instead.
Many devs do this and I can't say I'm a fan. This dev is one of the worst offenders with all the extra stuff. I am not gonna mention other devs here but I do have a specific one in mind for the nr1 spot.
It's all good stuff but it's not canon.
Yeah and its even worse in an avn like UoP which at this point is just chained lewd scenes with different girls without any real story at this point. Its kinda the same like what happens in the avn anyway just that it didnt happend lol. On the same level like stupid lewd dreams in avns

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah and its even worse in an avn like UoP which at this point is just chained lewd scenes with different girls without any real story at this point. Its kinda the same like what happens in the avn anyway just that it didnt happend lol. On the same level like stupid lewd dreams in avns
Yeah I hate dream scenes too. That effort could have been used to make a story scene in the actual game instead.
Certain devs make dream scenes that actually both characters in the game experience at the same time so it actually does have an effect on the story.
A succubus does it's thing or a demon of some kind connects the MC and a FC's dreams or just invades a FC dreams to make her more "corrupted" something a long those lines. There are ways to make dream content work. But just the MC dreaming randomly about a chracters is kinda meh.

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Q: "Will there be a harem in the game?"
A:
"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates."

well, is there any possibility that can get the main story going without having sex with Carol?
besides, i don't see much storyline about any girl, if mc don't have sex with them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Don't you dare. She is nice and pretty, basically a younger version of Rachel with a bit shorter legs :p
correct me if I'm wrong, I think he was just advocating for having the choice. As a fan of Carol, choice is good, those that recognize how great she is can set themselves apart.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes