ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That's a fair point, I don't remember for all of them.

I know Ashley can be skipped by not helping her with the sorority. Natalie can be skipped if you ignore her in gym and say "dont want to train" the next time. I've skipped Yuki before, not sure about Sarah and Rachel and Roxy.
I don't remember about ignoring Roxy, but you can end her path by going too rough on anal day in the apartment, and probably ignoring her in the showers when you first meet will prevent her route. You can be unsympathetic and Rachel will leave the University, and I think Sara can be avoided if you don't defend her at the Frat party or later ignore her after she's been attacked in the locker room. But why would you avoid Sara - she's best girl and the one you should marry at the end. ;)

Reactions: Fishdoopler

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I don't remember about ignoring Roxy, but you can end her path by going too rough on anal day in the apartment, and probably ignoring her in the showers when you first meet will prevent her route. You can be unsympathetic and Rachel will leave the University, and I think Sara can be avoided if you don't defend her at the Frat party or later ignore her after she's been attacked in the locker room. But why would you avoid Sara - she's best girl and the one you should marry at the end. ;)
OK, you can marry Sara, that keeps Rachel to me :p

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
correct me if I'm wrong, I think he was just advocating for having the choice. As a fan of Carol, choice is good, those that recognize how great she is can set themselves apart.
my point is i'm ok if there is no harem endings, but that should not be done by sacrifice further storyline.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
her romantic relationship with mc is a little bit unrealistic, she just fell love with mc for no reason
If you are talking about Rachel, in my first two playthroughs. I found her the hardest girl to date. You have to prove your feelings to get her. But once you do, she is very romantic, sweet and passionate.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
How do reinstall patch 9.0 until v1.3.5 Anniversary Extended
That would be a lot of patches. You may better off downloading the recent full VN. You would have to look at the change log history and see if you can search for each version update patches, I am not sure if you may find them all.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
If you are talking about Rachel, in my first two playthroughs. I found her the hardest girl to date. You have to prove your feelings to get her. But once you do, she is very romantic, sweet and passionate.
no, i mean Carol.
actually, i prefer to focus on Rachel, but i also want to help Carol, Ash and Sara to get rid off Abby(without fucking them).

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019

Hey there!
Important
This update is gonna be a tad on the smaller side, just a little something to wrap up 2023 on a high note.
I'd say we're about 70% there, but progress is a bit sluggish because I'm trying to wrap up some personal stuff and grab some much-needed rest.
Can't drop the exact release date just yet, but fingers crossed, aiming to unwrap this special holiday update before Christmas (December 25th). Stay tuned!
  • event №2 -- 50% complete
2) Renders and animations:
  • 105 renders are ready

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Hey there!
Important
This update is gonna be a tad on the smaller side, just a little something to wrap up 2023 on a high note.
I'd say we're about 70% there, but progress is a bit sluggish because I'm trying to wrap up some personal stuff and grab some much-needed rest.
Can't drop the exact release date just yet, but fingers crossed, aiming to unwrap this special holiday update before Christmas (December 25th). Stay tuned!

2) Renders and animations:​
  • 105 renders are ready

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021

Hey there!
Important

• 105 renders are ready

Hey there!
Important

• 105 renders are ready

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019

Hey there!
Important

• 105 renders are ready

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaltS and Strong1

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly, I just want to see how the story will continue and I would like to see less anal scenes or at least it should be optional.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Honestly, I just want to see how the story will continue and I would like to see less anal scenes or at least it should be optional.
This another one of those games that has lots of women, but goes for anal instead fucking pussy ?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
give Roxy more love damn it :(
I have nothing against her, but she has so much love like almost noone else in this game ))

If you aren't OK with anal, there are plenty of other good games around. And this game never was too complicated about the story either.
But it has very good graphics and animations, nice characters and, apart from aforementioned anal, pretty much vanilla relationships by AVN standards, which is an advantage for some people.
Take out the anal and it will have no kinks at all ))
PS And I have to confess, I enjoy good old anal in AVNs ))

Reactions: ghostrider4570

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have nothing against her, but she has so much love like almost noone else in this game ))

If you aren't OK with anal, there are plenty of other good games around. And this game never was too complicated about the story either.
But it has very good graphics and animations, nice characters and, apart from aforementioned anal, pretty much vanilla relationships by AVN standards, which is an advantage for some people.
Take out the anal and it will have no kinks at all ))
PS And I have to confess, I enjoy good old anal in AVNs ))
Not sure anal is really even seen as a kink anymore, it's pretty much vanilla at this point in time, lol.
So why not fuck the pussy ? :)

Reactions: colween and Strong1
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes