Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 3243976
[News] Dev's blog #81

Hey there!
I hope you all had an awesome holiday season. But now, it's time to buckle down and get back to the grind.
Last December, I managed to squeeze in a bit of work on the remake and started drafting dialogues for the 1.4.0 update. It wasn't the most productive time, thanks to all the holiday chaos, but it beats doing nothing. Right now, I'm still getting back into my usual rhythm.
I'd say I'm about 10% into the 1.4.0 update. But that's a rough estimate since I haven't nailed down the final list of events yet.
The plan is to release the update in early access by the end of February.

• 1 small event with Kim -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Ashley -- 20% complete
  • 1 event with Roxy -- 50% complete
On top of that, I have something else in my mind:
  • 1 big event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 event with Yuki
  • 1 small event with Nikki + Sara
  • 1 main event (with participation of Lexi)
These events are still in the planning stage. It's a bit tricky finalizing the list because deciding to do 2 big events in one update would change the game for my work.
And, of course, don't forget about the 2 additional events based on your vote. I'll share them in the next few days.
Stay tuned for more detailed info on the event list in the next news post.
2) Renders and animations:
  • 110 renders and 3 animations are ready
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
3) Remake:
  • 50 renders were redone and about 400 lines were edited

Oct 10, 2022
Bringing this good game from sort of cliché idea is nothing short of awesome, I really like this game. Pace kinda dropped recently but I would have kept playing just for Roxy. :love:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Wow wow wow You are doing a remake? I wana see that, do you have WIP on the Patreon?
This is good news! Now that the dev has a better idea of what he's capable of (or the stories he can/wants to spend his time on) and what he wants the game to be, I expect a much more coherent experience. The dropped basketball storyline, the wishy-washy relationship statuses and streamlining the story (mostly concerning variables and events that are referenced, but the MC never participated in) need some TLC, and I hope this remake will fix those issues.

I'll happily revise my review if it does.

Reactions: Athycus

Mizi09

Mar 13, 2019
This game is very promising, lets hope that the story picks up again as in the last updates it had slowed down a bit…

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Dull ugly MC, Girls are all same with just different hair style... I am amazed game has such high rating... gonna play bit longer too see where it will go..
The dev just has such a style! What's the problem?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Its just blend? less diverse? plastic even.. Game is not bad by any means but not great either.. Would I support on patreon? no
Would I buy on steam? don't know yet..
What does the dev's support have to do with it? We are on a pirate site! :ROFLMAO:
Visually this game is done very well, even though almost all the characters have the same basic model, it's fun to play, and game has a lot of content! You don't have to wait for years to build a plot to even see bare breasts! If you don't like it visually, there are many other games on the forum, but this game filled with a lot of events, she will give odds to many of them!

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
What does the dev's support have to do with it? We are on a pirate site! :ROFLMAO:
Visually this game is done very well, even though almost all the characters have the same basic model, it's fun to play, and game has a lot of content! You don't have to wait for years to build a plot to even see bare breasts! If you don't like it visually, there are many other games on the forum, but this game filled with a lot of events, she will give odds to many of them!
Because I always support games I like from here? XD
Game is good but I just don't like character models. must be personal taste

He seems to be the MC in about 70 percent of AVN's.
Still better then current MC

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Because I always support games I like from here? XD

Still better then current MC
Ok, give an example of a game that you like and are you ready to support it financially?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ok This are the games I own on Steam right now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also 100+ Japanese VN and 50+ Adult games
Wow wow wow :ROFLMAO:
I probably didn’t express myself correctly, can you give one example of one game so that we can compare - there’s such a list that it’s ..!

• Haha
Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Wow wow wow :ROFLMAO:
I probably didn’t express myself correctly, can you give one example of one game so that we can compare - there’s such a list that it’s ..!
Being a DIK
Since both have same theme Collage/University. Story wise UOP is getting interesting but models and mc are just mehh for me

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It is your personal taste. I agree with you that most of the girls look like sisters but still I find they very hot. Also graphics and animations in this game are well above the average and the sex scenes are well written and well animated. Actually they are among the best that I've seen in AVNs. I also like very much the models of some girls (they are still different from each other). Ratchel with her long legs is very hot in particular. :love:

Also, talking about the plot, it is quite vanilla here but not everybody need hardcore action in the games they play.
For example, I'm trying to play Long Road Home now - the plot is much better and diverse in that game, and the girls are mostly hot. There is a lot of lewd scenes there as well. But for some reason I don't find that game as much arousing as UoP. The lewd scenes in LRH are written as if the MC just has to have sex. And in UoP they are truly inspiring. ;)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Being a DIK
Since both have same theme Collage/University. Story wise UOP is getting interesting but models and mc are just mehh for me
Here i can say little since, i have not played this game, although many people praise it, nice screenshots, but from them i see that the mesh of clothes, pose, surroundings and ect., the university is made much better.
As for the plot, i can’t say anything.
MC well, i love this game not because of the MC, but because there are a lot of beautiful and sometimes very "vulgar" women in it! :LOL:
You may not like how everything is done visually, but i can assure you that the dev of this project has done a colossal job!

Reactions: 北有大泽
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes