ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
thx for the answer, I did what you said and my saves are now gone, however the memories and the extra scenes are still unlocked. Is there a way to delete those too or am I asking for too much?
Are you using Sancho? That might be why they're unlocked.

If you aren't using a mod, deleting the persistent file should have locked them up. Search the VN folder for "persistent" to see if it has a backup somewhere. That's all I can think of if you aren't using a Mod.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Can someone remind me which woman is the gym instructor? Are there any more scenes with her, the MC and the blonde teacher who was doing yoga with them?
Mallory is the blonde, Natalie's "friend". Natalie is the gym instructor, Mallory is a yoga instructor (if memory serves). She hasn't received a new scene since U18, we're currently on U25 so 7 updates back.
Mallory is also the faculty member over the Cheer squad.

The "special yoga" sessions and sauna visits tend to be on Fridays. We might be approaching a Friday on next release. If nothing happens then, then maybe she's been entirely dropped, but I doubt it. At the end of the previous release Roxy and her cousin were preparing to move in with Natalie, so that might spark something as well.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Mallory is also the faculty member over the Cheer squad.

The "special yoga" sessions and sauna visits tend to be on Fridays. We might be approaching a Friday on next release. If nothing happens then, then maybe she's been entirely dropped, but I doubt it. At the end of the previous release Roxy and her cousin were preparing to move in with Natalie, so that might spark something as well.
Wait. Last time I played, wasn't the MC supposed to be movin in with Roxy?

DrippinCece

Nov 4, 2022
In the last few updates, all that happens is MC gets a call from a few of the LIs while lying on a bed and cuts to having a scene with them with a bit of yapping here and there. Its like the story is going in circles. Same premise everytime!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wait. Last time I played, wasn't the MC supposed to be movin in with Roxy?
Don't know which release you're up to, but I just played up to the one before this one, and, while they may have discussed it, after the encounter with her dickhead ex, she quit her job and is moving to save on rent, so that likely isn't in the cards anytime soon.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't know which release you're up to, but I just played up to the one before this one, and, while they may have discussed it, after the encounter with her dickhead ex, she quit her job and is moving to save on rent, so that likely isn't in the cards anytime soon.
It was after the bondage/anal scene and I thought we had talked about it.

Considering that vagabond of an MC has now spent the night with Kim and Nikki in the last two updates... he's moved in everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
Unless it was forced, when I get there, it's not happenin. I'm only on Roxy's path.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unless it was forced, when I get there, it's not happenin. I'm only on Roxy's path.
If you aren't on Kim's or Ash's path then no, it's not forced...they are both skipped completely if you aren't on them. That's the way it's been the last handful of updates (as DrippinCece is alluding to) that if the MC is on a route then boom... scene, otherwise it's simply completely skipped and the next LI path is checked. Rinse and repeat until the update is done. It's made the last few updates of the mod very easy tbh, it's just small chunks of LI scene script code tied together with multiple conditional code.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you aren't on Kim's or Ash's path then no, it's not forced...they are both skipped completely if you aren't on them. That's the way it's been the last handful of updates (as DrippinCece is alluding to) that if the MC is on a route then boom... scene, otherwise it's simply completely skipped and the next LI path is checked. Rinse and repeat until the update is done. It's made the last few updates of the mod very easy tbh, it's just small chunks of LI scene script code tied together with multiple conditional code.
Well, if Roxy is goin to be movin in with whoever, I guess that means MC movin in with her is null and void. Which sucks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, if Roxy is goin to be movin in with whoever, I guess that means MC movin in with her is null and void. Which sucks.
I'm fairly confident she's going preggo soon... the variable seems to signify it's pending shortly. Once that happens I reckon this VN will start being less and less a full-blown harem VN since forks will start getting very "personal" with LI's.

Just my short take, means nothing but I'm confident in it as I stated.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm fairly confident she's going preggo soon... the variable seems to signify it's pending shortly. Once that happens I reckon this VN will start being less and less a full-blown harem VN since forks will start getting very "personal" with LI's.

Just my short take, means nothing but I'm confident in it as I stated.
Well, as you know, I never treated this one as a harem. I'm probably one of the only people who chose a solo from the start.

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
Are you using Sancho? That might be why they're unlocked.

If you aren't using a mod, deleting the persistent file should have locked them up. Search the VN folder for "persistent" to see if it has a backup somewhere. That's all I can think of if you aren't using a Mod.
This actually worked. thank you for taking the time to help me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This actually worked. thank you for taking the time to help me.
Note that SanchoMod does NOT unlock anything within the VN's gallery/PVU pics... the mod's gallery is completely isolated (although all of it's scenes are unlocked). If you view a scene in the mod's gallery it will NOT unlock a scene in the VN's gallery if it was already still locked.

Just making sure it's clear what the mod does and doesn't do. I coded it that way by design so the VN's unlocks act as cheevos but you still have access to awards via the mod's gallery for the ultimate of choice...imo.

Reactions: Envoye

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Note that SanchoMod does NOT unlock anything within the VN's gallery/PVU pics... the mod's gallery is completely isolated (although all of it's scenes are unlocked). If you view a scene in the mod's gallery it will NOT unlock a scene in the VN's gallery if it was already still locked.

Just making sure it's clear what the mod does and doesn't do. I coded it that way by design so the VN's unlocks act as cheevos but you still have access to awards via the mod's gallery for the ultimate of choice...imo.
I didn't think it did, but I was grasping - and if anyone else is modding, that COULD have been it, but I didn't want to look up all of the other names - I figured he could reply "not Sancho, but I am using Dick Dillweed's mod". ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and if anyone else is modding, that COULD have been it
yep, that's almost a guarantee if they dabble in a VN's gallery. Many don't really understand how everything works so they just copy/paste a type of universal unlock code against a gallery's persistent vars. I don't do any of that nonsense. Obviously I write the mods for my own use and I don't want shit unlocked by pushing a button... I want to play it (again as cheevos). Steam games over the decades have warped my gaming thought process. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: linkinn

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
yep, that's almost a guarantee if they dabble in a VN's gallery. Many don't really understand how everything works so they just copy/paste a type of universal unlock code against a gallery's persistent vars. I don't do any of that nonsense. Obviously I write the mods for my own use and I don't want shit unlocked by pushing a button... I want to play it (again as cheevos). Steam games over the decades have warped my gaming thought process. :ROFLMAO:
My tendency is to only use the unlocks when I've gone through every path that make sense to me and something is still missing. I really don't want to spend an extra several hours to try to figure out which missed head pat, ass slap or obscure "you should have said 'you look awesome' instead of 'you look terrific'" variable set opens the damn thing up. I don't want "kinetic", but I also don't want "your odds of unlocking this scene without a step-by-step guide is 1:9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 to the nth degree".

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I don't disagree tbh, I reckon more men are stocking fans compared to those that are not or couldn't care less... just a hunch.
Coupled with heels is a bonus.
That's one of the reasons why Rachel with her long legs and stockings/pantyhose is my favourite LI in this game. And I totally agree, there is no reason to take them off before sex.
I also don't understand why there is still no dedicated "nylons" tag on this site, because it is not easy to find good games with this particular fetish

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes