HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Does anyone else have problems distinguishing the girls? There are only like 2 that have a memorable appearance or personality. There is the asian one, and the workout girl. Plus the teacher. The others just seem the same.

Honestly, whenever I see one of the other 5 girls show up in the MC's room / hallway / classroom / I can't remember their name or anything about their character.

Is it just me?
yeah just you.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
i love this game .. but i' done playing it ... at almost 10 gig ... arrgghhh ... thanks for the memories ... i'll keep playing what i have till this point tho :cry:
Come on dude, it's like 10 posts above yours:

University of Problems [v1.4.0 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,49 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [2,47 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ontach

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
In the last few updates, all that happens is MC gets a call from a few of the LIs while lying on a bed and cuts to having a scene with them with a bit of yapping here and there. Its like the story is going in circles. Same premise everytime!
yeah, it's like zero effort for quite some time to make scene transitions and improve the storytelling.

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
At first, the game was interesting, but with each new update it becomes more and more boring. The storyline stands still and most of the ideas have been discarded or forgotten and it's very disappointing

Reactions: norm7777

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
On her solo romance path?
yeah, for now going full harem or choosing only one doesn't really make a difference. there were only two or three times where there some "jump scare" of MC getting caught, but they don't amount to anything, and there are some potential threesomes and throuple being set up. but for Roxy, you get the same dialogs either way, only one time one other LI calls you as you are about to leave Roxy's apartment.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah, for now going full harem or choosing only one doesn't really make a difference. there were only two or three times where there some "jump scare" of MC getting caught, but they don't amount to anything, and there are some potential threesomes and throuple being set up. but for Roxy, you get the same dialogs either way, only one time one other LI calls you as you are about to leave Roxy's apartment.
Hmm as long as Roxy isn't cheating on me, I'm good.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
That's one of the reasons why Rachel with her long legs and stockings/pantyhose is my favourite LI in this game. And I totally agree, there is no reason to take them off before sex.
I also don't understand why there is still no dedicated "nylons" tag on this site, because it is not easy to find good games with this particular fetish
I agree 100% That's one of my favorite fetish. Stockings and heels. I love sexy legs with stockings and heels

Reactions: Beduin123

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Usually i'm a Carol or Rachel type but Roxy has become my favorite. Carol is becoming a anal slut and Rachel comes off as a depraved MILF with very little romance Roxy started off an anal slut but becoming more GF material.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
University of Problems [v1.4.0 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,49 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [2,47 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have an update only version?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes