KiraGabr675

Feb 13, 2023
University of Problems [v1.4.0 Extended] [DreamNow] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,49 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [2,47 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update only

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Take all the time you need just happy to have your great mods
I'm now almost exactly three hours in and looking like we're on cruise control now... the heavy bits of porting/coding have been mostly knocked out. See here for progress details if desired.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Can someone please tell this dev to at least give us the option for the girls to keep their stocking on if he doesn't like stockings during sex scenes... i mean look at Ashley scene from this update why in the God's name she took her stockings off?! Not even one sex scene in this game is with a girl wearing stockings(n)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm. That's quite.... specific. Look at it this way, maybe you'll get your wish considering there's now "foot fetish" variables.
I don't have a foot fetish and I like stockings too. Borgia was right: if you wear stockings to bed, ffs keep them on! It's like putting on make up to look prettier and then using a wipe to remove it right before fucking. Nonesensical. Stockings are super sexy.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played the game for probably over a year now. I forgot if this game is a multi-branch multi-playthrough game to see all the content. I also noticed it doesn't have a harem tag which is a bit of a bummer.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Haven't played the game for probably over a year now. I forgot if this game is a multi-branch multi-playthrough game to see all the content. I also noticed it doesn't have a harem tag which is a bit of a bummer.
You can basically fuck everyone. Some scenes are split (you have to choose one LI or the other) but their Routes stay intact...for the most part. To unlock ALL the content will take more than one go, and unlocking all the Extras and Lewds require different choices... but those are like cheevos (achievements) if you use the mod (I supply an isolated, fully-unlocked gallery that doesn't interfere with the VN's gallery at all).

It's on par of "harem" in the same way say... Sunshine Love is, maybe even more so. To date anyway, the future may crash the internet once Roxy gets fully knocked up (preggo). :ROFLMAO: For a Uni game, this is not nearly as strict as BaDIK is regarding LI's if that's what you are wondering.

Reactions: dav3knight

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't have a foot fetish and I like stockings too. Borgia was right: if you wear stockings to bed, ffs keep them on! It's like putting on make up to look prettier and then using a wipe to remove it right before fucking. Nonesensical. Stockings are super sexy.
I don't disagree tbh, I reckon more men are stocking fans compared to those that are not or couldn't care less... just a hunch.
Coupled with heels is a bonus.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
How do I delete my game data? i want to start from 0 with everything locked
Assuming you're on a PC:
  1. Go into the /game/ folder and find the /saves/ folder, and delete everything within the /saves/ folder, including the "persistent" file.
  2. Find the /RenPy/ folder - it should be under the /User/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/ folder, find the folder named "University of Problems" within the /RenPy/ folder, and delete the entire "University of Problems" folder.
When you start the VN again, it will create a new "University of Problems" folder under /RenPy/, create a new persistent file, and then create new save files as you play and save.

Just don't go deleting everything within /RenPy/ unless you want to replay every VN you play from the beginning.

Reactions: sashasohot

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Does anyone else have problems distinguishing the girls? There are only like 2 that have a memorable appearance or personality. There is the asian one, and the workout girl. Plus the teacher. The others just seem the same.

Honestly, whenever I see one of the other 5 girls show up in the MC's room / hallway / classroom / I can't remember their name or anything about their character.

Is it just me?
Yes and no. It's been a while since I played, and I remember distinct storylines, but no names. Granted, I avoided/closed quite a few paths as well. While I think there are plenty of physical differences, personality-wise the LI feel bland to me.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Can someone remind me which woman is the gym instructor? Are there any more scenes with her, the MC and the blonde teacher who was doing yoga with them?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes...

SanchoMod Update (U25 v1.4.0 Extended)
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1709437189722.png 1709437218795.png

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
Sancho

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
Assuming you're on a PC:
  1. Go into the /game/ folder and find the /saves/ folder, and delete everything within the /saves/ folder, including the "persistent" file.
  2. Find the /RenPy/ folder - it should be under the /User/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/ folder, find the folder named "University of Problems" within the /RenPy/ folder, and delete the entire "University of Problems" folder.
When you start the VN again, it will create a new "University of Problems" folder under /RenPy/, create a new persistent file, and then create new save files as you play and save.

Just don't go deleting everything within /RenPy/ unless you want to replay every VN you play from the beginning.
thx for the answer, I did what you said and my saves are now gone, however the memories and the extra scenes are still unlocked. Is there a way to delete those too or am I asking for too much?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThorinKing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone remind me which woman is the gym instructor? Are there any more scenes with her, the MC and the blonde teacher who was doing yoga with them?
Mallory is the blonde, Natalie's "friend". Natalie is the gym instructor, Mallory is a yoga instructor (if memory serves). She hasn't received a new scene since U18, we're currently on U25 so 7 updates back.

• Wow
Reactions: Porthas
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes