Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
now if we would get some time at one point with Lauren ( Roxy's cousin) that would be awesome but I don't see that. To me she is probably one of the better looking characters in the game.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Aha. That's why I didn't remember then. I think in the game (not extras) she just walks in and delivers drinks maybe?
Yep, delivers a drink for Sasha, does a quick tidy and never even looks at MC.
I enjoy the extras, but it does get confusing that I remember something happening, but then check and realize it didn't really.

screenshot0001 (2).png

Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024
I can't believe this game is still not finished. I wonder when it'll end.

delivers a drink for Sasha, does a quick tidy and never even looks at MC.
The way she's posed (the girl delivering the drink) looks weird. Like, how far away from the floor is she? like, the floor is high up or something... could just be my eyes being picky. Hmm, her eyes kind of look like they are looking at the MC's dick but also, maybe not lol

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I can't believe this game is still not finished. I wonder when it'll end.

The way she's posed (the girl delivering the drink) looks weird. Like, how far away from the floor is she? like, the floor is high up or something... could just be my eyes being picky. Hmm, her eyes kind of look like they are looking at the MC's dick but also, maybe not lol
In the frame before it, you can see she's really tall, so I think it's just the long legs. I think she's looking at Sasha's feet. Hmm, might have a fetish. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Mr. Robo

Formerly 'Zelns'
Jun 30, 2024
In the frame before it, you can see she's really tall, so I think it's just the long legs.

I think she's looking at Sasha's feet. Hmm, might have a fetish. :ROFLMAO:
Omg! xD she's that tall? holy moly... I guess that's one for the Tall/Giant lady lovers.

You are, indeed, correct sir. She is definitely eyeing those tootsies of pleasure (for her to suck on or fuck herself with)

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes