-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get what you're saying, but onomatopoeia is a word formed to represent the sound it makes (so it's "kaw" or "ruff" because that's what those animal noises sound like). So here, that's still saying it sounds like the characters are saying "tee-hee" regardless :LOL:

I think the formatting is the thing though, like with the "chuckles" between asterisks, it makes it seem like it's a sound being made, rather than actual words being said. An example you do sometimes see in these games is *cough*
Nobody (unless it's totally forced or specifically in a conversation like this) actually ever says, "tee-hee", ever. They might hold their tongue a certain way and try unsuccessfully to hold in a laugh so the sound coming out is somewhat close to "tee-hee". But no one actually says "tee-hee" in normal speech. That's exactly why it's an onomatopoeia. So I guess you could just insert asterisks around it — *tee-hee* — and then it wouldn't be spoken, and you wouldn't need to find another word like "giggle" or "chuckle". Shrug.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Nobody (unless it's totally forced or specifically in a conversation like this) actually ever says, "tee-hee", ever.
That's the point, and basically what I said a few posts ago. Nobody does that, but in the game that's exactly what they are doing, either by design or by the absence of formatting just making it seem that way.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's the point, and basically what I said a few posts ago. Nobody does that, but in the game that's exactly what they are doing, either by design or by the absence of formatting just making it seem that way.
Right. My point was that you might as well just add the asterisks instead of completely changing the onomatopoeia. But it doesn't matter; have fun using / working on that.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I've had this game downloaded here for months, but whenever I try to play and see those 'hee-hee' or 'tee-hee', I end up closing the game, so if the dev changes the dialogue, I would like him to change it, the game has great renders, but the dialogue...
I looked it up in the search, and I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like it.
It isn't the "hee-hee" or the "tee-hee" that gets me, but the writing in general. It is just translated or written so poorly. Whenever I have tried to play the writing eventually just wears me out.

The entire script needs to be proof-read and fixed for English.

And some stuff is just so weird. Like the MC getting assigned to the basketball team. Does the author know nothing about sports? What about a try-out.

The game could be great, but the script and writing always push me away. It is just really hard to spend hours with the bizarre writing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It isn't the "hee-hee" or the "tee-hee" that gets me, but the writing in general. It is just translated or written so poorly. Whenever I have tried to play the writing eventually just wears me out.

And some stuff is just so weird. Like the MC getting assigned to the basketball team. Does the author know nothing about sports? What about a try-out.

The game could be great, but the script and writing always push me away. It is just really hard to spend hours with the bizarre writing.
yeah I kind of turn my brain off when it comes to the plot or story and just focus on the characters since that's the only thing I like about this game. But that is easy for me to do since there are characters I like and that is more important than story to me

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023

In order to give the game its due, the writing here isn't as bad as in some games on this site where the writing is much much worse. Nevertheless, even those games have their share of fans.
I'm not talking about the English now but about the plot, characters, situations and dialogues. UoP holds IMO a solid middle ground in this regard (which says a lot about the quality of writing in adult games in general).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1720363279173.png

Hey there!

A poll about additional events for the 1.5.0 update will be added in a few days.

A poll about extra events for the 1.5.0 update will be added in 7-14 days.

Important

Got a few DMs about this here and there, so for anyone still thinking I’ve bailed on UoP, just milking your money, or gone MIA, please check out all the news posts from April and May. I'm sure this will clear things up for you.

Now, about the 1.5.0 update. It's about 10-12% done. Overall, I had a solid start after a long break.

The rough release date for the 1.5.0 update is in the second half of August.

About the v1.5.0 update

1) Events:

• 1 big event with Rachel -- 60% completed
Also, my plans for the 1.5.0 update include:

• 1 event with Sara, Nikki, Mickey, and frats
  • 1 event with Yuki (+ a possible follow-up with Carol + maybe a continuation with Carol and Yuki)
  • 1 event with Sasha and Alyssa (+ maybe a guest appearance from Mary or Hilda)
I'm also keen on adding:

• an alternate version of Rachel's event (if the MC didn't ask Sasha for help with Rachel's divorce)
  • 1 event with Sara (and a variation with Sara + Ashley)
  • 1 main story event
  • 1 event with Nikki (+ a few alternative paths)
On top of that, there will be 2 additional events based on the poll, which I'll post in the next few days.

I'm not certain about the other events that will be included in the next update, so stay tuned.

2) Renders and animations:

About 164 renders and 1 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations

3) Other things:

• a few more renders for the remake version

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3807989

Hey there!

A poll about additional events for the 1.5.0 update will be added in a few days.

A poll about extra events for the 1.5.0 update will be added in 7-14 days.

Important

Got a few DMs about this here and there, so for anyone still thinking I’ve bailed on UoP, just milking your money, or gone MIA, please check out all the news posts from April and May. I'm sure this will clear things up for you.

Now, about the 1.5.0 update. It's about 10-12% done. Overall, I had a solid start after a long break.

The rough release date for the 1.5.0 update is in the second half of August.

About the v1.5.0 update

1) Events:

• 1 big event with Rachel -- 60% completed
Also, my plans for the 1.5.0 update include:

• 1 event with Sara, Nikki, Mickey, and frats
  • 1 event with Yuki (+ a possible follow-up with Carol + maybe a continuation with Carol and Yuki)
  • 1 event with Sasha and Alyssa (+ maybe a guest appearance from Mary or Hilda)
I'm also keen on adding:

• an alternate version of Rachel's event (if the MC didn't ask Sasha for help with Rachel's divorce)
  • 1 event with Sara (and a variation with Sara + Ashley)
  • 1 main story event
  • 1 event with Nikki (+ a few alternative paths)
On top of that, there will be 2 additional events based on the poll, which I'll post in the next few days.

I'm not certain about the other events that will be included in the next update, so stay tuned.

2) Renders and animations:

About 164 renders and 1 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations

3) Other things:

• a few more renders for the remake version

Best wishes,
Dream Now
I read event with Nikki and i'm already excited she is my favorite. Kind of forgot who Alyssa , Mary and Hilda are tho. I'm guessing they are related to Sasha maybe as I dont think ive played her path in full.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I read event with Nikki and i'm already excited she is my favorite. Kind of forgot who Alyssa , Mary and Hilda are tho. I'm guessing they are related to Sasha maybe as I dont think ive played her path in full.
If you've come across them, Alyssa is the redhead who "works for" Sasha. I'm not sure exactly how to coin the relationship, but maid/sub is about right, I think. Mary is an employee as well, I think, but on the more business rather than personal side of things. She's the one who walks in on MC eating Sasha out and then takes a turn being eaten out herself (choice dependent). I can't think that I've come across a Hilda yet (no pun intended!)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
If you've come across them, Alyssa is the redhead who "works for" Sasha. I'm not sure exactly how to coin the relationship, but maid/sub is about right, I think. Mary is an employee as well, I think, but on the more business rather than personal side of things. She's the one who walks in on MC eating Sasha out and then takes a turn being eaten out herself (choice dependent). I can't think that I've come across a Hilda yet (no pun intended!)
Yeah Hilda is a new one. The other acquaintance of Sasha we've been with is Gwen.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
now if we would get some time at one point with Lauren ( Roxy's cousin) that would be awesome but I don't see that. To me she is probably one of the better looking characters in the game.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Aha. That's why I didn't remember then. I think in the game (not extras) she just walks in and delivers drinks maybe?
Yep, delivers a drink for Sasha, does a quick tidy and never even looks at MC.
I enjoy the extras, but it does get confusing that I remember something happening, but then check and realize it didn't really.

screenshot0001 (2).png

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I can't believe this game is still not finished. I wonder when it'll end.

delivers a drink for Sasha, does a quick tidy and never even looks at MC.
The way she's posed (the girl delivering the drink) looks weird. Like, how far away from the floor is she? like, the floor is high up or something... could just be my eyes being picky. Hmm, her eyes kind of look like they are looking at the MC's dick but also, maybe not lol

4.30 star(s) 199 Votes