Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Same, I really can't put my finger on why I don't see Sara romantically. I like her so much better on a friend path than romance.
I want to like Sara, and sometimes I really do, but sometimes, she just looks really weird. I think it's the hair, in both style and colour. That and the frumpy look she was so fond of putting on her face early on in the game. She's much better once she starts getting laid.
Sara is a weird one for me. She is sweet and kind where I just want to be with her and I find her path the most romantic and probably like it the best so far. Yet I'm not nearly as interested in her as a character as I am with Nikki , Carol , and Ashley . I still like Sara more than Roxy , Yuki & Rachael. That's why I think I will really enjoy the throuple path with Sara as I think Ashley will bring to the table what Sara lacks to keep me interested. I will say one thing tho Sara does give me more of that "virtual girlfriend feeing " than Carol or Ashley does and that is something I really do like

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Same, I really can't put my finger on why I don't see Sara romantically. I like her so much better on a friend path than romance.
I actually don't mind her on a romance path, but she would never be a first (or second, or third...) choice. I don't think there's really anything in the story there that naturally says "let's move this from friends to lovers", so the only reason to do so is for the lewd content (which is decent) and then the promise (that better become a reality) of involving Ash in the relationship, at least sexually.

As far as looks go, I just really don't like the darker, centre-parted hair she starts out with, I don't think it suits her at all. And it's weird how different it is compared to her hair once you get on the romance path. Style is one thing, and I think she says about wanting a change in style, but the colour is also suddenly lighter and I didn't get the impression she had dyed it as part of that change (I might have missed this though).

Reactions: Milton749

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
another update with Nikki ? damn, the dev really wants to make her catch up with the others. though her art event is coming up shortly, so that might be the plot reason why.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
another update with Nikki ? damn, the dev really wants to make her catch up with the others. though her art event is coming up shortly, so that might be the plot reason why.
yeah I was a bit unsure with her at first since it seemed like she got a good amount of content all of sudden on my first playthrough but ended up taking a liking to her so I don't mind since she is my favorite haha

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok then. thanks for the heads up. I'll throw out all my other path saves and just do her. :ROFLMAO:
cool that means I'll take carol off of your hands and turn her into a harem slut when I feel extra horny and only show Nikki true love with head pets and hand holding :) :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
cool that means I'll take carol off of your hands and turn her into a harem slut when I feel extra horny and only show Nikki true love with head pets and hand holding :) :devilish::devilish::devilish:
woah-woah-woah.jpg

Slow down there. I was being sarcastic, and Carol is still a very happy and satisfied member of my harem. :ROFLMAO:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
trying to make me horny over here! While im not a big Roxy fan like others that would be one hot threesome and im only into threesomes sometimes
Roxy is such an anomaly to me. She might even be rock bottom in this game terms of looks (in a list that doesn't include Kim) but she's my top girl overall. She is just adorable, but then five seconds later, she's as kinky as they come. It's a weird but enthralling combination.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Roxy is such an anomaly to me. She might even be rock bottom in this game terms of looks (in a list that doesn't include Kim) but she's my top girl overall. She is just adorable, but then five seconds later, she's as kinky as they come. It's a weird but enthralling combination.
Yeah she really is anomaly for me. Like her personality at first is such a turn off and slowly gets better. While her looks aren't my ideal looks either she is still more unique looking which I like. While her romance path is the most fun for me besides Nikki's path, I think why I like the others more and this might just be me. But Roxy feels way to damn horny to often for me to feel like I barley get any good character deveolopment with her. Tho Carol might be just as horny but doesn't come across as to much for me unlike Roxy.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah she really is anomaly for me. Like her personality at first is such a turn off and slowly gets better. While her looks aren't my ideal looks either she is still more unique looking which I like. While her romance path is the most fun for me besides Nikki's path, I think why I like the others more and this might just be me. But Roxy feels way to damn horny to often for me to feel like I barley get any good character deveolopment with her. Tho Carol might be just as horny but doesn't come across as to much for me unlike Roxy.
Yeah, that's definitely a weird one. You absolutely get that impression about Roxy being horny all the time, but you don't with Carol, despite the fact that she is. Carol still has that innocent look to her, which Roxy doesn't really, so maybe that comes into it. Carol is still a little shy, despite the constant horniness, whereas Roxy is definitely not. If you compare the first lewds for both, I don't actually think there's too much difference, it's almost like having the same scene but with "love" and "lust" variants.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Is Sage in this universe? I'd be interested in seeing a match-up!
The only time Sage was able to complete, was when she had worn high heels and stockings in the scene where the MC went to meet her parents ;)
Rachel, on the other hand, almost always wears stockings or pantyhose when at work :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only time Sage was able to complete, was when she had worn high heels and stockings in the scene where the MC went to meet her parents ;)
Rachel, on the other hand, almost always wears stockings or pantyhose when at work :love:
you forget slutty schoolgirl outfit at the party that was :love::love::love: as well.

I never actually noticed that about Rachael tho probably cause I dont like her as a LI , so I dont see her as I someone I want to have sex with but just a great non lewdable character for me on all but 1 playthrough since I am a completionist. I hated the forced fingerbang scene with her and just don't like the student - teacher relationship with her too weird for me in this one. Some games i'm okay with it.

Reactions: mintymuz
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes