ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm trying a solo Nikki path but it seems like I failed, I'm on a date with Carol even though I refused her advances and ignored her messages, is that how it is or was it a mistake I made?

I didn't help Sara with Ashley, I don't spend time with Yuki, I didn't invite Carol to my room and I even locked the door, I ignored Roxy and went home, I have nothing with Rachel, anyway, I thought I was doing everything right for a solo path.

Reactions: BrNexon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you miss the constant bickering between carol and yuki, natalie and roxi, nikki and sara, sara and ashley???
For those on Rachel's path
Girls are hella competitive and BFFs are just like sisters - they toil to one up eachother.

Who told you Nikki is a long run girl, rather than a fling? She is no relationship builder, so why even try?
I'm trying a solo Nikki path
MC is just meat for her - she thinks herself Picasso - bang the muse and let her go while looking for your next inspiration.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Did you miss the constant bickering between carol and yuki, natalie and roxi, nikki and sara, sara and ashley???

Girls are hella competitive and BFFs are just like sisters - they toil to one up eachother.

Who told you Nikki is a long run girl, rather than a fling? She is no relationship builder, so why even try?

MC is just meat for her - she thinks herself Picasso - bang the muse and let her go while looking for your next inspiration.
I'm not sure I agree.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm trying a solo Nikki path but it seems like I failed, I'm on a date with Carol even though I refused her advances and ignored her messages, is that how it is or was it a mistake I made?

I didn't help Sara with Ashley, I don't spend time with Yuki, I didn't invite Carol to my room and I even locked the door, I ignored Roxy and went home, I have nothing with Rachel, anyway, I thought I was doing everything right for a solo path.
Solo Nikki is definitely available. I just did a speed run to check and I got all the way through to the 1.4.5 update with Nikki and no Carol. I'm not sure what it was, but there must have been a mistake made on your save.

The interactions I recall with Carol on my speedrun were the usual starting bits, not looking back after she gives the campus tour, going to meet Ashley, Sara, and Yuki, not saying much at cheerleading practice when Ashley invited me to watch, I think that was pretty much it. I also locked the door, of course.

Jan 24, 2022
For those on Rachel's path, after playing 1.5.0, do you think we're being set up to potentially start something with her older sister? Telling us that she's single, and all the other info we're given, seems a bit obvious, but it could be nothing more than that...
Bringing her older sister into the fray could be interesting and looking forward to seeing where it goes. Also think MC needs to bring Rachel to experiencing some backdoor banging as she seems to enjoy him toying with her ass.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Bringing her older sister into the fray could be interesting and looking forward to seeing where it goes. Also think MC needs to bring Rachel to experiencing some backdoor banging as she seems to enjoy him toying with her ass.
So after eliminating the Natalie path because of patreon reasons, you still have the illusion you'll get any kind of family-related stuff?
There will never be any related LIs that are in a relationship with the MC and know of each other.
Which also eliminates Roxy's cousin, like already stated somewhere in this thread.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
So after eliminating the Natalie path because of patreon reasons, you still have the illusion you'll get any kind of family-related stuff?
There will never be any related LIs that are in a relationship with the MC and know of each other.
Which also eliminates Roxy's cousin, like already stated somewhere in this thread.
What you're referring to is not really applicable though, because the Patreon issue is incest, and dating two sisters independently is not incest. It's only incest if the two sisters also start getting physical with each other...

If it's how the dev wants to go, both Rachel's sister and Roxy's cousin can be "lewdable" so long as they are not getting involved with Rachel or Roxy/Natalie respectively.

I've not heard of Natalie being relegated from a main girl to a side girl for Patreon T&C reasons. I thought it was because of a change in direction of the story and/or fan interest (I'll clarify that I mean I assumed the reason was something along those lines, not that I have seen it said anywhere). It should also be noted that Natalie is still a side girl, who you can still fuck (and, depending on choices made, knows you're also fucking Roxy), so relegating her from main girl status wouldn't change anything in terms of those Patreon T&C anyway.

Reactions: HongTeaPot

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

PC:

MAC:

Android (Thanks to DarkAssassin - you can also support him here ):

Patch to v1.5.0 Basic:

How to install the update patch:

PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.

1725552268603.png

BrNexon

May 17, 2024

PC:
Mega
Google Drive

MAC:
Mega
Google Drive

Android (Thanks to DarkAssassin - you can also support him here ):
Mega
Workupload

Patch to v1.5.0 Basic:
Mega
Google Drive

Workupload

How to install the update patch:

PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
MAC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.

View attachment 4003430
Thanks to DreamNow team! (y)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

You may want to add to your post that these are links to the Basic version, not the Extended version.

(And I don't yet see a fixed version of the 1.5.0 Extended which has a corrupted .rpa file in it.)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You may want to add to your post that these are links to the Basic version, not the Extended version.

(And I don't yet see a fixed version of the 1.5.0 Extended which has a corrupted .rpa file in it.)
Don't need it.

Then 1, get v1.4.5 that is still listed in the OP.

2, grab "Patch_From1.4.5Extended_To_1.5.0Extended".

3, extract the patch, copy over patch content and overwrite when asked.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Don't need it.
I tried that. The problem is that I only have saves made with Sancho's mod and even with its "save fixer" in place it wouldn't work using that patching method. Or at least I couldn't get it to work.
Looking at the filenames and folders within those archives, something looks "off", like a filename conflict or duplicated data somewhere.
Was hoping there was just a fixed Extended 1.50 available, that's my last hope for not having to restart, lol.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why hasn't the update been linked in the OP?
And why hasn't the game been promoted in Latest Updates?
Has anyone reported it?

Reactions: BrNexon

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I tried that. The problem is that I only have saves made with Sancho's mod and even with its "save fixer" in place it wouldn't work using that patching method. Or at least I couldn't get it to work.
Looking at the filenames and folders within those archives, something looks "off", like a filename conflict or duplicated data somewhere.
Was hoping there was just a fixed Extended 1.50 available, that's my last hope for not having to restart, lol.
You also have to remove the Sancho Mod files that will already be in your 1.4.5 folder then. I played the update this way. It wouldn't work at first, but then I realised why, deleted the Sancho Mod but kept the save fixer, and it was fine. It should just be one file called Sanchomod.rpa and one folder called Sanchomod.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I gotta say I don't know what the Dev thinking when writing Natalie angry scenes with MC unless to put some dramas in the game between her and Roxy. Natalie been roping MC since the beginning while lying to her friend Mallory about MC being gay while Natalie herself trying to get a threesome out of both using dirty tricks and yet she mad at MC for lying to her about dating Roxy!? I understand she Roxy sister but c'mon! Roxy isn't an angle and the way Natalie comments on Roxy Pun Pics is anything sisterly. Since Natalie also know about Roxy past relationship and yet she going off at MC cause Roxy showing her true self? It so weird seeing Natalie act like a loving sister so out of her character, I mean she hang out with Sasha and we know what type of woman she is. Thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why hasn't the update been linked in the OP?
And why hasn't the game been promoted in Latest Updates?
Has anyone reported it?
Did you report it? There is no law saying it can't be reported more than once. It's also fine to report it more than once, it doesn't hurt anything or anyone.

I mean Sancho used my compressed as base and I always used the update only patch and then patched my compressed version.

Well, you could always get the full Mac, extract, check the script version, download the correct Ren'Py SDK and build your own PC version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes