Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
!!! For those wanting to fix a bug with new PVU Pics when trying to open them in v1.5.0 (Extended). You can go check UoP's official discord and find a bugfix in the 'BUGS' channel !!!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
!!! For those wanting to fix a bug with new PVU Pics when trying to open them in v1.5.0 (Extended). You can go check UoP's official discord and find a bugfix in the 'BUGS' channel !!!
Post it here for those who don't have discord.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
They haven't updated anything in main page of the game thread! Wondering why they wanna releasing its public version??(UOPv1.5.0). Hopefully,they will release it's lengthy extended version 1.5.0 after margining all those tech.errs.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I'm trying a solo Nikki path but it seems like I failed, I'm on a date with Carol even though I refused her advances and ignored her messages, is that how it is or was it a mistake I made?

I didn't help Sara with Ashley, I don't spend time with Yuki, I didn't invite Carol to my room and I even locked the door, I ignored Roxy and went home, I have nothing with Rachel, anyway, I thought I was doing everything right for a solo path.
Nikki solo route must have been added in current released v1.5.0! Cheers (y)

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
There was nothing on it .. Nikki has a load of other muses, not just MC, MC was blueballed for the longest time just pining over Nikki like a dumb simp.
My first thought on Nikki on UOP; probably she s girl,MC gonna intimated more firmly and during party session they both got pretty closed(that s place, Nikki solo route (for MC)would have been added! But lack in script..then after sleepover teasing with MC. I thought, Nikki s only a teaser and using MC benefits of her Artistic pro- This kinda teasing scenerio didn't happen with MC+any other girls in the game! Nikki+MC chemistry s mutual, pretty humorous,friendly & igniting flame of love(after Nikki+MC shared lots of time in her dorm) Well lewd things probably, pretty romantic/erotic/sensual+sexual intimacy would have been happened between a boy & girl in real life(if they have had shared that much time together like that) but here, in this game this route/section s firmly lacking in script!

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
Why hasn't the update been linked in the OP?
And why hasn't the game been promoted in Latest Updates?
Has anyone reported it?
Each update of UoP we get 2 versions: 1/Basic then 2/Extended a few days later.

I have already noticed that sometimes, UoP appears in 'Latest Updates' only when the Extended version is released.

Reactions: BrNexon
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes