SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It appears their's something wrong with the images.rpa file.
Same here "archive broke" or something... tried with both 7zip and WinRAR same error...
Then 1, get v1.4.5 that is still listed in the OP.

2, grab "Patch_From1.4.5Extended_To_1.5.0Extended".

3, extract the patch, copy over patch content and overwrite when asked.

Or get the compressed version.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
We are very close to witness MC's four girlfriends crushing together.
I wonder if there is a conflict doing Nikki+Sara threeway path while already doing Ashley+Sara threeway path.
Sasha willing to help MC achieve his harem is a surprise, guess harem path is finally on the move.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, so I've been a little worried about this game, but I liked the update and although it will need some time to settle, immediately off the back of playing it, I feel like it might be turning that corner and introducing phase two.

My thoughts in spoilers, with some images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I'm really happy with this update, even though Roxy missed out completely - we even got a new problem to look into, courtesy of Yuki (I'm not sure that the frat boys count as either "new" or "problem").

The sex scenes were great (Sara, Rachel), or meh (Sasha/Alyssa, Nikki) and there's a bonus bit of Ashley nudity too.

I've played a couple of dud updates this last week or two, but after playing this one, I'm a happy camper. (Note: solo path updates might be short, I have an Ashley solo save that was pretty much one scene, and a Roxy one which I think I only played to get the Natalie break-up scene, and that was only a short one too. My main save had several scenes though, and I'm happy with the playing time from it.)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The basketball points were abandoned?

It's a very long game but I have to play it from the beginning because I skipped some scenes with the SanchoMod and now that Sancho is gone the cheating is over :(.

And what happened to the evil girl who ran the sorority? I don't remember her name.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Okay, so I've been a little worried about this game, but I liked the update and although it will need some time to settle, immediately off the back of playing it, I feel like it might be turning that corner and introducing phase two.

My thoughts in spoilers, with some images:

Overall, I'm really happy with this update, even though Roxy missed out completely - we even got a new problem to look into, courtesy of Yuki (I'm not sure that the frat boys count as either "new" or "problem").

The sex scenes were great (Sara, Rachel), or meh (Sasha/Alyssa, Nikki) and there's a bonus bit of Ashley nudity too.

I've played a couple of dud updates this last week or two, but after playing this one, I'm a happy camper. (Note: solo path updates might be short, I have an Ashley solo save that was pretty much one scene, and a Roxy one which I think I only played to get the Natalie break-up scene, and that was only a short one too. My main save had several scenes though, and I'm happy with the playing time from it.)
For now we have two such routes where you can go for more than one girl and still get accepted by them :
MC- Sara- Ashley and MC- Sara- Nikki. Possiblity of another such path: MC- Carol-Yuki

I am not sure how things will pan out later on. Will there be more such paths or a full harem with every main girl in it. How other girls be it Carol, Yuki, Roxy or Rachel will react when they find out MC has drilled them all. Will they be as accepting as Ashley and Nikki or straight up kick him in the nuts.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The basketball points were abandoned?

It's a very long game but I have to play it from the beginning because I skipped some scenes with the SanchoMod and now that Sancho is gone the cheating is over :(.

And what happened to the evil girl who ran the sorority? I don't remember her name.
You don't have to start again, Sancho posts a "save fixer" (just go to the mod thread to download it) so you just put that in the game folder and it allows you to carry on without the Sancho mod. And Abby is still there, she's just (depending on choices made) been put in her box (I think in the last update?).
For now we have two such routes where you can go for more than one girl and still get accepted by them :
MC- Sara- Ashley and MC- Sara- Nikki. Possiblity of another such path: MC- Carol-Yuki

I am not sure how things will pan out later on. Will there be more such paths or a full harem with every main girl in it. How other girls be it Carol, Yuki, Roxy or Rachel will react when they find out MC has drilled them all. Will they be as accepting as Ashley and Nikki or straight up kick him in the nuts.
MC - Roxy - Nikki is another that I'm sure I saw hinted in the game code like the MC - Carol - Yuki one. But yeah, definitely interested in seeing them pan out, especially with Sasha now apparently pulling strings in the background. I wonder if that's going to be a way to smooth things over between the girls, for instance Sasha can persuade Yuki to join the harem by helping to resolve her new "problem".

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Abby is still there, she's just (depending on choices made) been put in her box (I think in the last update?).
Been put in her box?

I have to admit I thought there was going to be a dark path with her, but in the end there wasn't. Just angels girls and Sasha :p.

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v1.4.5 Extended (but should work on newer versions as well)

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.65957/post-10656261

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Persistent update function
    def cGU_Set_Persistent(PersistentAttr, NewValue):
        if getattr(persistent, PersistentAttr) != NewValue:
            print('[GalleryUnlocker] Set persistent.' + PersistentAttr + ' = ' + str(NewValue) + ' (Old value: ' + str(getattr(persistent, PersistentAttr)) + ')')
            setattr(persistent, PersistentAttr, NewValue)

for PersistentAttr in dir(persistent):
        for item in ['gallery_', 'lewd_', 'extra_', 'bg_']:
            if PersistentAttr.startswith(item):
                cGU_Set_Persistent(PersistentAttr, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
gallery unlock 1.5.0

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
For those on Rachel's path, after playing 1.5.0, do you think we're being set up to potentially start something with her older sister? Telling us that she's single, and all the other info we're given, seems a bit obvious, but it could be nothing more than that...

Reactions: ghostrider4570
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes