TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
tbh I gave up on the story about 1/2 way through my first PT and just stayed for the girls and hope for romantic moments
I get that. For me, Carol's problem kind of fizzled out, Rachel's was a really easy fix, Ashley's was a really easy fix (but at least led to a good pathway for her). I wouldn't call Roxy's problem a big one, but her overall story is what's driving this game for me.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I get that. For me, Carol's problem kind of fizzled out, Rachel's was a really easy fix, Ashley's was a really easy fix (but at least led to a good pathway for her). I wouldn't call Roxy's problem a big one, but her overall story is what's driving this game for me.
With 2 more updates this year, we might be able to get the story jumpstarted again. :unsure:

Reactions: TonyMurray

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah don't get me wrong I still really like the romance with Carol and her character but to me felt like her character and story been going nowhere for a long time. Besides the actual plot moving forward I feel her character needs to as well. Rachel is one I still need to play I just find it hard to play her path or most teacher LI path tbh. I agree on the rest tho I also really like Nikki but she doesn't really have much of a story as far as I can recall just good old fashion fun.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
This is my first time posting in this forum, but I played UoP from the start. I just want to know when is the next update. Most of the time he post every 3 to 4 months, it been quite sometime now since DN updated the game

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This is my first time posting in this forum, but I played UoP from the start. I just want to know when is the next update. Most of the time he post every 3 to 4 months, it been quite sometime now since DN updated the game
Hey Buddy, next update in a couple of weeks (barring problems) and another one before end of year.

Reactions: Macky009

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
3.5 months, so looking like the same schedule you mention.
Hey Buddy, next update in a couple of weeks (barring problems) and another one before end of year.
Dude, we want problems though! (Not with the release, just something to add conflict to the game again.)

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Absolutely.
First of all DreamNow- Developers have to release lengthy version of UOP this time! Last updated short version 1.4.5 was real teaser one( I don't know why mentioned extended version!) hope, this time, developers will release v1.4.6 or they made the version step onto to done with v1.5.0(full length UOP-S1). With some additional creative features bit more romantic,humours,drama content with MFC- priority love/romantic/intimacy+++++ with Nikki, Rachel, Sara, Ashley. Heard,there s another new beautiful FC been added!(May be Rachel's sister or any new student/someone related to Yuki or Ashley.( There s 2 days romantic trip with MC +Nikki in carnival of Art festival/competition in other city where MC being invited to Nikki to accompany her, and Nikki's painting got award+ cash(the painting which drawn with MC" cum-shot! Nikki made that paint to another creative level and after Nikki got awarded she got fascinated and appreciated for her Artistic talents and got many good opportunity offers from well known gentlemen, and during two days of staying with Nikki in hotel during Carnival Art Competition; Nikki+MC got intimated 5-6 times and their relationship turned romantic and goes into emotional level)Need 2 know who she s! :unsure: And bit more quality realistic cinematography/rendering-SFx will be making this upcoming update version pretty Awesome!!!(y)

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
First of all DreamNow- Developers have to release lengthy version of UOP this time! Last updated short version 1.4.5 was real teaser one( I don't know why mentioned extended version!) hope, this time, developers will release v1.4.6 or they made the version step onto to done with v1.5.0(full length UOP-S1). With some additional creative features bit more romantic,humours,drama content with MFC- priority love +++++ with Nikki, Rachel, Sara, Ashley and there might be another new beautiful FC been added! Need 2 know who she s! And bit more quality realistic cinematography/rendering-SFx will be making this upcoming update version pretty Awesome!!!(y)
A new LI? Have you seen this mentioned somewhere?

Definitely need to get back to some of the LIs who were neglected in the last update or two though.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I think we really need to move this to a "Chapter 2" or "Phase 2" or something. I don't know what everyone else has got on their saves at the moment, but I'm basically playing University of No Problems.
We already now why :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its a harem/mindset game and you cant really use male cheracters to creat tension/ drama/competition/ story....

So the problems will all magicly disapear or will never happen

Carol or whoever will never get problems with abby ... I have been waiting for years...

Will 100% not happen

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
so Roxy definitely impregnable then right? Btw, whats the deal with Abby?
There's talk of babies, but not necessarily right now, and pregnancy is not one of the game tags (although that could of course change).

Abby is... weird. I'm not quite sure what's going on there, as she has interactions on a couple of different pathways you can be on, but nothing really much. A couple of her mini storylines just sort of fizzle out at the moment, but there's at least one that could continue into something bigger.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Nikki seems to be the dev's favorite
That's why Developers always doing teasing scenes with MC! Ridiculous! Just think about last lewd scene between MC+Nikki!!:unsure:what a mess Nikki bind a dildo on MC's d**k and crushing & crunching it! and when MC throw his load Nikki put his d**k inside! Does it happens in real life guys? An old proverb said: Female are 10x times hornier than Male.Female are Flame while Male are Cheese;). Actually, developers are twisting the script because of some fans and followers. For example if there are majority of Roxanne fan and they pledged lots of money (as tier1cat-holder) in one condition as they need Lots of lewd scene with Roxy! What then?? developers get into work to making more lewd scene with MC+Roxy!! Simple tier holder fans have no clue! They just pledge pennies according to their ability as they are fans/followers of game and game developers and they want game should click as superhit!(But some developers,they don't wanna making script more beautiful with creative/romantic/humours content and this way most of AVN 3DCG scripts twisted and game gonna be flop at last.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Early access:
Basic -
Extended -

General release - September 5

Changelog:

Main:

1) Renders:

- 1035 renders and 13 animations (+94 renders and 4 animation for the Extended version)

2) Events:

- 1 big(huge) event with Rachel *+1 extended event in the Extended ver.*
- 1 event with Sara, Nikki, Mickey, and frats
- 1 event with Sara (and a variation with Sara + Ashley) *+1 extended event in the Extended ver.*
- 1 event with Yuki
- 1 event with Sasha and Alyssa
- 1 additional event with Ashley
- 1 additional event with Nikki (a few variations)

Minor:

- added 1 sound effect

1725297766809.png

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes