Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I didn't change any of the login settings, and it says I don't have access. What are the login name and pass supposed to be? Maybe I altered it without knowing it...

+ + +

Okay, that's weird. I updated the game to 3.5 and I was able to look at PVU Lewd straight away. Hmm, a lot of locked windows. Is there a mod or cheat that shows them all?
I'm not 100% certain, but I think PVU Lewd may be an extended-only feature so if you had a basic release before but then downloaded an extended release that might explain it.... Barring that, *shrug*

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I just discovered this game and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have a question about the relationship points and the plot forks in the game. If I do not pass a point check does that mean that girl can no longer be a LI in the game, or will you have an opportunity pick up the relationship later in the game? I ask because I like to make my choices and stick with them until the end at least for my first play through.
It all depends on the choice you have in mind. Somewhere the wrong choice will close the further development of the relationship, somewhere you'll simply lose possible relationship / love points, somewhere such a choice does not have serious consequences.

Reactions: decker434

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I got hung up on meeting Sasha...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, basically almost every girl, except for teacher and shy girl, is a whore trying not to show they are a whore? That's a pass.
I don't think any of them have offered sexual favors in exchange for something yet. The MC potentially has though so who's the real whore?

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
Tried to replace the necessary files from the PC version to those of the MAC version, it doesn't work saying the script.rpa has some problems to render.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I had that problem, too! How much do you need???
I don't know the exact number but its over 10 so you have to make a conscious effort for intelligence if you want love for Rachel. I personally think the values are way too strict. It puts too much of a limit on the choices you can make so you cant really play to your tastes without seemingly being punished. Now that I think about it having to do that also means you can't have enough Lust for foreplay. It's either smart and boring or horny and adventurous.

Last edited:

decker434

May 15, 2019
It all depends on the choice you have in mind. Somewhere the wrong choice will close the further development of the relationship, somewhere you'll simply lose possible relationship / love points, somewhere such a choice does not have serious consequences.
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of the >=7 point check for Carol. What is the consequence for the relationship if the MC fails this check?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a bug in the gallery? It says the scene is opened but it doesn't open.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The dev said before that if you want, eventually you will be able to save her, and if you played your cards right in this new update, you already planted the seed in Ashley's head that she's going into some crazy fucked up shit.
What is the correct way to plant the seed in Ashleys head, I met with her and choose to tell her again about the issues there but the last optional choice said something about tell her all and I chose not to. She seemed after I left to say she would talk agian to her roommate - should I have told her all where she tells the MC to leave and lays down in the bed all curled up

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What is the correct way to plant the seed in Ashleys head, I met with her and choose to tell her again about the issues there but the last optional choice said something about tell her all and I chose not to. She seemed after I left to say she would talk agian to her roommate - should I have told her all where she tells the MC to leave and lays down in the bed all curled up
Choose to trick her, i did that and it seemed like the better option.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah option to trick her seems to be where ashley is going suddenly realise something is off , and well hopefully she gets her head straight, i get she is headstrong but when everyone and their mom tells you something is bad , it tend to be :p

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
and another college/student game with those weird forced bro-mance
meet a guy for like 5 mins and a really strong bro-mance happens ....
...........!!!!

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Granted, its still early in the game, but it seems apparent that we are locked into a single character to end up with. Those who want anyone but Carol are going to end up unhappy here, as the development content has been either on Carol or the teacher. What if I wanted Yuki or Roxy? Tough luck.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Instead of helping Ashley's friend can we help Ashley convince her friend that she is doing the right thing and that she needs to join the sorority as well?

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Tried to replace the necessary files from the PC version to those of the MAC version, it doesn't work saying the script.rpa has some problems to render.
Same problem as me :/ I have tried several times now but I always get the same error msg. :/

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
and another college/student game with those weird forced bro-mance
meet a guy for like 5 mins and a really strong bro-mance happens ....
...........!!!!
I didn’t get that impression. At first it looked like it was going that way, then it stopped and the “bro” got weird and I don’t know what happened after that, but he didn’t appear often enough to be a “bro”.

4.30 star(s) 199 Votes