bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What do you need to be able to trick Ashley? I don't get that option, it's greyed out

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Gentlemen,

I cannot stress this enough. There is NO FORCED FEMDOM!

Sasha is ONE option to try to deal with your problems. There will be others. In fact, it is quite possible for at least one of the problems to be more or less solved already even before you meet Sasha.

If you don't want FemDom content, simply TURN HER DOWN, and wait for another solution to present itself.
thats what i wanted to know - thank you for clarification (y):cool:

erkper

May 16, 2018
download unren and enable console or do it manually, then just type it in like intelligence=10 or intelligence = 10 i cant remember im sure theres a command list in chat if you search for it.
Or you could, you know... actually make the choices that give you the stats you need. I guarantee there is no choice in this game that requires a stat you cannot have attained when the choice is offered, without cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Or you could, you know... actually make the choices that give you the stats you need. I guarantee there is no choice in this game that requires a stat you cannot have attained when the choice is offered, without cheating.
im fairly sure its not actually possible to have all the stats needed for all the girls at once, you will either be lacking lust or have too much of it to do the optimal choices.

erkper

May 16, 2018
im fairly sure its not actually possible to have all the stats needed for all the girls at once, you will either be lacking lust or have too much of it to do the optimal choices.
I'm sure that is correct, but that isn't what I said, either.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
That all depends. I have been trying to even out my stats, so I get nothing... nothing I tell you. It forces you to pick one stat and focus on it or lose out. I think the stat thresholds are too high. You basically have to max out the stats in one of the areas to the detriment of all the other stats. Of course, that's just how I see it so far. My personal opinion only, but the stat thresholds are too high.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

erkper

May 16, 2018
That all depends. I have been trying to even out my stats, so I get nothing... nothing I tell you. It forces you to pick one stat and focus on it or lose out. I think the stat thresholds are too high. You basically have to max out the stats in one of the areas to the detriment of all the other stats. Of course, that's just how I see it so far. My personal opinion only, but the stat thresholds are too high.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
Yes, that seems accurate. To get all the content in this game you probably have to have two playthroughs, one maximizing INT and the other maximizing LUST. Probably will need a third for STR/Basketball skill eventually. But just because you can't do everything in one playthrough doesn't mean a choice can't be done without cheating your stats.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yes, that seems accurate. To get all the content in this game you probably have to have two playthroughs, one maximizing INT and the other maximizing LUST. Probably will need a third for STR/Basketball skill eventually. But just because you can't do everything in one playthrough doesn't mean a choice can't be done without cheating your stats.
I don't cheat, but I still believe the thresholds are too high. It's just my opinion. The way I like to play the character with balance. So I get screwed and probably will only end up playing it through once since I'll probably be unhappy at all the stuff I miss along the way. Again, it's just my personal opinion and how I feel.

Reactions: Skeltom and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't cheat, but I still believe the thresholds are too high. It's just my opinion. The way I like to play the character with balance. So I get screwed and probably will only end up playing it through once since I'll probably be unhappy at all the stuff I miss along the way. Again, it's just my personal opinion and how I feel.
Oh I don't disagree that some of the point requirements are very high, probably too high. I just recognize the design style and how it needs to be played to get all the content without a cheat mod or cheating the stats. I'm sure that even if I maintain a max INT and a max LUST playthrough all the way through I'll miss plenty of content myself just because I'll choose not to follow certain routes. For example I'm not interested in Rachel at all, only use Natalie for the STR boost and have no intention of romancing her, and blew Sasha off before her femdom route even appeared. Just not what I want to do. I also have to say I like the INT route a lot more than the LUST route so far because I'm not a big fan of Roxy (but she's pretty necessary to max your LUST.) As you say, personal preference and all that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's very clear its not possible at all. Like I said before the stat values are too strict for that so multiple playthroughs are forced if you want to see everything.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
BUG : image MCROOM3 not found after scene with Carol in his room when she came back from the cheerleader training weekend
Only the message appears but no renpy errorscreeen

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Gentlemen,

I cannot stress this enough. There is NO FORCED FEMDOM!

Sasha is ONE option to try to deal with your problems. There will be others. In fact, it is quite possible for at least one of the problems to be more or less solved already even before you meet Sasha.

If you don't want FemDom content, simply TURN HER DOWN, and wait for another solution to present itself.
Respectfully, if you have been noticing the comments of others here, there is fair reason to think that some of the choices in this game are not really choices at all. What if we didn't *want* Carol or the teacher? The dev is already on record stating that the similarity in appearances is because (s)he thinks that appearance is the most attractive *to them*.

I get that many of these games are vanity self-fap material for the devs (where offering them to us via Patreon, etc. is a way to fund that fappage), but read the friggin' room. Do what a a lot of other games don't - build content so that the MC can end up with whoever he wants. This game - with all of its exceedingly well-crafted female characters - cries out for that availability of choice. The way its set up, the MC is pretty much railroaded into a relationship with a woman who lied to them within the first week of meeting them. In the real world, its a major red flag that this girl is going to eventually be hiding in the bushes outside the guy's house with a jar of vick's vap-o-rub, a red rose, a pair of gardening shears and a bag full of mental problems.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I noticed that you cannot take charge with Roxy in your room when Rachel drops you off to pickup some clothes if you're not in a relationship with Carol, can anyone confirm this?
So yeah i have the same problem in v0.3.5 there is no option to take charge of roxy witch is super wierd cus this is the same save that i use on v0.3.0 here is a screen of a save in v0.3.5
1617322160202.png
and here is same save file but is on v0.3.0 that i have open just now to compare so yeah i think is a bug
1617322231242.png

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes