Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
Fairly entertaining game both music and style are amazing and I definitely can't wait for more, if I had one complaint it would be how its a bit difficult to tell the difference between the characters verbal discussion and inner monologue.
Example: A
View attachment 1121630
Example:B
View attachment 1121637
While example "A" was spoken out loud by the female character(maybe?)example "B" are her inner thoughts.
I'd advise that the creator use ** to distinguish the character thoughts from what's spoken out loud in order to avoid confusion.
Example: *I want to repeat that massage*
Actually, the Italics are what denote the inner thoughts. It's personal preference of course, but I was definitely able to make the distinction. I understand not all will feel the same way, but it is how a lot of VNs denote inner thoughts.
Understandable but if that's the case I'd recommend some slightly bolder italics styles which stand out more. Depending on the environment it can be pretty difficult to make out the differences between the two styles.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
First off the MC is about as rough in sex as a thirteen year old with a sock. Secondly, the routs are extremely limited, there is no real options for player preference, it's just how it is all you have to do is play the game to see it. Telling someone to not play the game doesn't fix its problems.
Ever thought of writing one?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SHHHHHhhhhh
hhHHHHhhhhhh
hhhHHHHHHHHshhhh!
Is there anal sex in this game? Cos the tags have anal sex, but the genre in the post suggests otherwise
YES! YES! YES there is with the babe who is lusting 4 your thrusting up the walls!!!!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is there anal sex in this game? Cos the tags have anal sex, but the genre in the post suggests otherwise
There is one anal scene in the game, and one of the "extended version" extra scenes is anal...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Understandable but if that's the case I'd recommend some slightly bolder italics styles which stand out more. Depending on the environment it can be pretty difficult to make out the differences between the two styles.
There's no way that I know of to code that in RenPy. Might be able to work something by playing around with fonts. However, as said above, this is a very, very common way to distinguish thoughts from speech in AVNs.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Your funny. I'm inclined to agree with him if it says use strength he should have knocked his teeth in not hollered childish threats at him. People should point out the flaws not pretend they don't exist, there will be no improvements that way.
No one was suggesting that his points weren't valid - only that he was massively over the top with his criticisms in a way that bordered on being a group therapy for rage-aholics.

Raging anger gets teeth knocked out into the gutter. Calmly addressing a problem calls the dentist and arranges the appointment.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Fairly entertaining game both music and style are amazing and I definitely can't wait for more, if I had one complaint it would be how its a bit difficult to tell the difference between the characters verbal discussion and inner monologue.
Example: A
View attachment 1121630
Example:B
View attachment 1121637
While example "A" was spoken out loud by the female character(maybe?)example "B" are her inner thoughts.
I'd advise that the creator use ** to distinguish the character thoughts from what's spoken out loud in order to avoid confusion.
Example: *I want to repeat that massage*
I completely agree with this suggestion. Encoding that shouldn't be too hard.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I finally got around to play the update and as it was expected it is another good update with the exception of the femdom.

Also, does anyone know how to unlock all the PVU Lewd pictures? I am missing a few.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I had a hard time telling the difference as well so I made a little mod that ads brackets to the inner thoughts. For anyone interested make a backup of your scripts.rpa and replace it with this one. The skip function probably won't work until you have seen the edited lines.

I mean... I applaud your initiative, but changing the default font probably would have been easier... :unsure:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I suppose. It still would have only been italic though, I'm just used to inner thoughts being in brackets.
Is it just me, or are those parenthesis, not brackets?

(Yeah, I guess I had to be "that guy.")
parenthesis

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes