Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I got the same error about mcroom03 picture not found!

I love the game. I hope there will be a mod to free all memories and extra's.
I missing 9 memories and 3 extra's :cautious:

I don't want to play the game x time to search all the rewards. (Sorry lazy player :eek:)

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
University of Problems v0.3.5 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win: - -
Mac: - -

Original Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Size: 481 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
this game is minted, though i need a walkthrough for the current version, and how do I work the console commands?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

jogobao

Jan 21, 2019
Could anyone share a save with all the PVU Lewd + phone cover photos unlocked? I have a couple missing T_T

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game is great, good story, renders, animations, models and even better that there are several options with the LI or side characters, so what we do or say really has consequences that open some paths or close others for which it is necessary play it more than once (too bad Sasha Iooks like it's going to be full femdom, but there are girls to choose from hahaha)

I don't know if it was already discussed or someone commented, but am I the only one who thinks that Yuki is in love with Carol? And that's why so much interest in Carol and the MC's history about the massages or the books under her bed?

Excellent game Dev, in my opinion it has a lot of potential and is just starting, good luck.

And I must say that with what is written in the dev Notes that there could be a possible harem I am already hooked

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes