Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah its a strenght check and lol at the second session with natalie i went no dont need strenght for this run :p she just ticks off too many nope and more no boxes :p

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In my main game i make my mc into a manwhore
So I pursue all girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And btw, I play the game with mods
Couldn't say for sure without looking at the mod code, but you should have a Use Strength option if strength is 2 and you get strength by training with Nat. The intelligence option is " best" if you qualify for it though... Assuming you like Rachel of course... :whistle::coffee:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
yeah its a strenght check and lol at the second session with natalie i went no dont need strenght for this run :p she just ticks off too many nope and more no boxes :p
We will see... I'm hoping she will be 'manageable"if you don't take Sasha's deal... Way I see it, so far anyway, is she is sus, but the strength points are useful on other paths for not too much of a compromise of my preferences. In addition to this choice, strength also allows you to pick up Carol in your arms when you go to the train/bus (?) station.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah i seen the diff strenght checks but with natalie something feels bit off , i just dont like her inner monologue and her plans for the mc , but yes its early and see how it pans out + i guess with the 3d training session it will show more where that character is going but as that is not in yet well yeah ,also bar scene with sasha and natalie it seems last one is trying to be like sasha but not having the same "power" , add in sasha is the kind of help im happy we could flat out refuse

Also add in the chat with vlad during end of gym session sasha and vlad just put up a huge red flag in my book , but hey cant wait to see where it goes

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Hi all, was wondering if anyone has a mega link for the 3.5 extended version, since there is not one in the op. thank you

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Couldn't say for sure without looking at the mod code, but you should have a Use Strength option if strength is 2 and you get strength by training with Nat. The intelligence option is " best" if you qualify for it though... Assuming you like Rachel of course... :whistle::coffee:
So, is this because a mod?
Because i already training with Natalie and i have more 2 strength... And i don't get that option (punch that asshole)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I played my first hour with this game, recommended by SpicyGaming. Let's say that there are similarities with BaD, but if it is the first work of DreamNow really CONGRATULATIONS !!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, is this because a mod?
Because i already training with Natalie and i have more 2 strength... And i don't get that option (punch that asshole)
Ahhh, there's the problem. You shouldn't have more than 2 strength at that point in the game. Pretty sure there are only 3 strength points available and one of them comes after this scene...

Reactions: Mr. Harper
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes