DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I noticed that you cannot take charge with Roxy in your room when Rachel drops you off to pickup some clothes if you're not in a relationship with Carol, can anyone confirm this?
So yeah i have the same problem in v0.3.5 there is no option to take charge of roxy witch is super wierd cus this is the same save that i use on v0.3.0 here is a screen of a save in v0.3.5
But it works fine if you're im a relationship with Carol, weird
Code
Code:
"Show who's in charge here" if strength == 2 and lust > 6 and roxy_event_7 == 1:
Everything works correctly in the current build. Everything works fine in v0.3.5 (Fixed). Although there was no such problem in the first release of v0.3.5.
Remove all the mods and check it again.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Respectfully, if you have been noticing the comments of others here, there is fair reason to think that some of the choices in this game are not really choices at all. What if we didn't *want* Carol or the teacher? The dev is already on record stating that the similarity in appearances is because (s)he thinks that appearance is the most attractive *to them*.

I get that many of these games are vanity self-fap material for the devs (where offering them to us via Patreon, etc. is a way to fund that fappage), but read the friggin' room. Do what a a lot of other games don't - build content so that the MC can end up with whoever he wants. This game - with all of its exceedingly well-crafted female characters - cries out for that availability of choice. The way its set up, the MC is pretty much railroaded into a relationship with a woman who lied to them within the first week of meeting them. In the real world, its a major red flag that this girl is going to eventually be hiding in the bushes outside the guy's house with a jar of vick's vap-o-rub a red rose,a pair of gardening shears and a whole bag full of mental problems.
I agree with almost everything you said. Having said that if you look through the posts you will see that every time an issue like this i brought up it is just swept under the rug. Apparently the only thing that deserves replies to are issues with Roxy and Sasha's femdom.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why are the guys in these games always fucking pussies? Again the mc doesn't do shit. This time against a fucking wife beater. And the wife beater looks like a fucking nerd. He ain't tough so how pathetic is the mc that he doesn't kick his ass. Last time I ran into an asshole like that I kicked his ass down a staircase and laughed when he ended up in the hospital. I mean I know everyone on this site thinks anyone who is actually tough is just an internet tough guy who is all talk, and I'm not a guy who seeks confrontation, but abusing a woman? I lose my shit. Christ, even verbal abuse can be too much for me. I lost my shit against my father in law(who is a shallow motherfucker) when he made fun of my wife because of her weight issues. Grabbed that asshole by the throat and slammed his ass against the wall and flat out told him I'd knock his goddamn teeth out if he talked to her like that again. This guy is actually beating his goddamn wife. I'd have charged him and beat him fucking bloody. Then I'd have thrown his ass through the goddamn window. Why are the MC's in these games always so fucking pathetic that they won't stand up for a woman?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Why are the guys in these games always fucking pussies? Again the mc doesn't do shit. This time against a fucking wife beater. And the wife beater looks like a fucking nerd. He ain't tough so how pathetic is the mc that he doesn't kick his ass. Last time I ran into an asshole like that I kicked his ass down a staircase and laughed when he ended up in the hospital. I mean I know everyone on this site thinks anyone who is actually tough is just an internet tough guy who is all talk, and I'm not a guy who seeks confrontation, but abusing a woman? I lose my shit. Christ, even verbal abuse can be too much for me. I lost my shit against my father in law(who is a shallow motherfucker) when he made fun of my wife because of her weight issues. Grabbed that asshole by the throat and slammed his ass against the wall and flat out told him I'd knock his goddamn teeth out if he talked to her like that again. This guy is actually beating his goddamn wife. I'd have charged him and beat him fucking bloody. Then I'd have thrown his ass through the goddamn window. Why are the MC's in these games always so fucking pathetic that they won't stand up for a woman?
Man, the main purpose of such games is to get sex with the female in the game (even by having compassion for her), not to show everyone else what a macho man you are. Looks like you got the wrong forum.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I'm sorry...were you thinking confusing F95Zone for your group therapy session?

There is a *very* simple solution to your problem: don't play the game. If you support it on Patreon, stop giving it your money.

And if you are complaining about a freely-downloaded game, i guess the real question is why you are complaining. At all.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Man, the main purpose of such games is to get sex with the female in the game (even by having compassion for her), not to show everyone else what a macho man you are. Looks like you got the wrong forum.
Standing up to protect a woman is not being a macho man. It's doing the goddamn right thing. Whether you get your ass beat or you beat ass doesn't matter. That fucker should've at least got a punch to the goddamn face.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm sorry...were you thinking confusing F95Zone for your group therapy session?

There is a *very* simple solution to your problem: don't play the game. If you support it on Patreon, stop giving it your money.

And if you are complaining about a freely-downloaded game, i guess the real question is why you are complaining. At all.
Group therapy? The fuck you talking about?

Sounds like a pathetic fucking coward trying to deflect from his fucking cowardism. That you'd let a man beat a woman speaks volumes about your lack of character.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
wooh there take a deep breath , yes there is no excuse for beeing abuse to a woman or anyone in life but take a deep breath and we will see how and where the developers are going with either int or str route , some things in games will trigger people and get the feelings flowing but please also consider its a game where we atm dont know the outcome of the various routes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
wooh there take a deep breath , yes there is no excuse for beeing abuse to a woman or anyone in life but take a deep breath and we will see how and where the developers are going with either int or str route , some things in games will trigger people and get the feelings flowing but please also consider its a game where we atm dont know the outcome of the various routes
Well I'm sorry but the various routes are the routes of a pussy and that shit bother me because I don't react that way. Literally the last time anyone was abusive to woman in my presence was merely verbally abusive and it was my father in law to my now wife. And he's never spoken to her like that again. And I hate the fact that I have to be a pussy in these games. I'm very much a con-air type of person.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Standing up to protect a woman is not being a macho man. It's doing the goddamn right thing. Whether you get your ass beat or you beat ass doesn't matter. That fucker should've at least got a punch to the goddamn face.
Sounds like quite a lot of background anger there. I think the game offers you the opportunity to rough the ex up a bit. If that isn't enough for you - and clearly it isn't - then you may want to consider developing out your own game wherein the MC can stand around all day avenging the mistreatment of women.

Until then, you can avoid all of this and just simply not play the game. How's that work out as a potential solution?

• Angry

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Well I'm sorry but the various routes are the routes of a pussy and that shit bother me because I don't react that way. Literally the last time anyone was abusive to woman in my presence was merely verbally abusive and it was my father in law to my now wife. And he's never spoken to her like that again. And I hate the fact that I have to be a pussy in these games. I'm very much a con-air type of person.

Make your own game, and then all of the guys who want to avoid falling under your definition of 'being a pussy' can flock in likely droves to your game and rough and tumble it out in a virtual utopia of ass-kicking.

There's your solution: make your own game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sounds like quite a lot of background anger there. I think the game offers you the opportunity to rough the ex up a bit. If that isn't enough for you - and clearly it isn't - then you may want to consider developing out your own game wherein the MC can stand around all day avenging the mistreatment of women.

Until then, you can avoid all of this and just simply not play the game. How's that work out as a potential solution?
First off the MC is about as rough in sex as a thirteen year old with a sock. Secondly, the routs are extremely limited, there is no real options for player preference, it's just how it is all you have to do is play the game to see it. Telling someone to not play the game doesn't fix its problems.

erkper

May 16, 2018
First off the MC is about as rough in sex as a thirteen year old with a sock. Secondly, the routs are extremely limited, there is no real options for player preference, it's just how it is all you have to do is play the game to see it. Telling someone to not play the game doesn't fix its problems.
Does throwing a hissy fit crying about how much a pussy the MC is while acting the ultimate internet tough guy who beats up women abusers for breakfast fix the game's problems? Constructive criticism, that wasn't.

I also find it somewhat interesting you use your apparent feeling that the MC should be rougher with his women to justify the guy who hates people who are rough with women. Not sure you wouldn't be one of his targets in his fantasy...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does throwing a hissy fit crying about how much a pussy the MC is while acting the ultimate internet tough guy who beats up women abusers for breakfast fix the game's problems? Constructive criticism, that wasn't.
Your funny. I'm inclined to agree with him if it says use strength he should have knocked his teeth in not hollered childish threats at him. People should point out the flaws not pretend they don't exist, there will be no improvements that way.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Your funny. I'm inclined to agree with him if it says use strength he should have knocked his teeth in not hollered childish threats at him. People should point out the flaws not pretend they don't exist, there will be no improvements that way.
See, now that's a relatively decent attempt at constructive criticism that I can both agree with and think might be useful to the dev.

4-5 posts of "MC is the biggest pussy in the world! I kick in the teeth of any guy I see looking cross-eyed at a woman!!!" isn't that.

• Angry

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I must admit, I'm a disappointed in the Rachel storyline. I was hoping it would be more of a "I love my husband, but I can't help myself" kind of scenario.
Yeah, all of the individual story arcs are pretty generic, no real drama or competition. Your comment got me thinking about Rachel and being married, I know she doesn't cheat but since it is establish the MC and Carol are in a relationship he does cheat on her so there should probably be a cheating tag on this game.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Fairly entertaining game both music and style are amazing and I definitely can't wait for more, if I had one complaint it would be how its a bit difficult to tell the difference between the characters verbal discussion and inner monologue.
Example: A
screenshot0002.png
Example:B
screenshot0001.png
While example "A" was spoken out loud by the female character(maybe?)example "B" are her inner thoughts.
I'd advise that the creator use ** to distinguish the character thoughts from what's spoken out loud in order to avoid confusion.
Example: *I want to repeat that massage*

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Fairly entertaining game both music and style are amazing and I definitely can't wait for more, if I had one complaint it would be how its a bit difficult to tell the difference between the characters verbal discussion and inner monologue.
Example: A
View attachment 1121630
Example:B
View attachment 1121637
While example "A" was spoken out loud by the female character(maybe?)example "B" are her inner thoughts.
I'd advise that the creator use ** to distinguish the character thoughts from what's spoken out loud in order to avoid confusion.
Example: *I want to repeat that massage*
Actually, the Italics are what denote the inner thoughts. It's personal preference of course, but I was definitely able to make the distinction. I understand not all will feel the same way, but it is how a lot of VNs denote inner thoughts.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes