Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I didn’t get that impression. At first it looked like it was going that way, then it stopped and the “bro” got weird and I don’t know what happened after that, but he didn’t appear often enough to be a “bro”.
well still to much for me :p
and to much forced activities too , there should be atleast a option to say no to things like those spy action at the girls house
with those rastafari :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
yeah option to trick her seems to be where ashley is going suddenly realise something is off , and well hopefully she gets her head straight, i get she is headstrong but when everyone and their mom tells you something is bad , it tend to be :p
As someone who has worked closely with the code, I can tell you with confidence there are multiple paths to a good resolution with Ashley but all of them depend on more than just a single choice... Please remember folks, this is a GAME so you should not expect every path to be open on every playthrough. Also, just because something looks bad at first glance, until you see the final resolution of the situation (in a later update), you might not know if it was a good or bad choice...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

As someone who has worked closely with the code, I can tell you with confidence there are multiple paths to a good resolution with Ashley but all of them depend on more than just a single choice... Please remember folks, this is a GAME so you should not expect every path to be open on every playthrough. Also, just because something looks bad at first glance, until you see the final resolution of the situation (in a later update), you might not know if it was a good or bad choice...

with every line forward at the story the game looks very familiar - cant help it
(points to your sig)

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I noticed that you cannot take charge with Roxy in your room when Rachel drops you off to pickup some clothes if you're not in a relationship with Carol, can anyone confirm this?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I noticed that you cannot take charge with Roxy in your room when Rachel drops you off to pickup some clothes if you're not in a relationship with Carol, can anyone confirm this?
Taking charge with Roxy in your room depends on an earlier choice with Roxy, I believe at the party... I don't think it has anything directly to do with Carol, but it is possible that being involved with Carol might affect the earlier scene. I'll take a look at the code dependencies when I get a chance... :unsure:

EDIT: bobbo69 As best I can tell, to get this scene, you have to have had sex with Roxy at the party, and then you need to have the correct sequence of text messages with her the next day. I haven't found any interaction between Carol's path and Roxy's path. I am planning to restart the game from the beginning in a few days when Dev releases his bugfixes to the Extended Version. When I do, I will pay close attention to this situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Personally, and this is just my opinion based on this still being early in the game, I have done all I can to get Ashley not to be in the sorority. If she chooses it, maybe it's a lost cause, I just hope I never have to see any of the degrading shit they put her through. Again, just my opinion.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Personally, and this is just my opinion based on this still being early in the game, I have done all I can to get Ashley not to be in the sorority. If she chooses it, maybe it's a lost cause, I just hope I never have to see any of the degrading shit they put her through. Again, just my opinion.
I dont think the devs would give the players options and make the options useless, so i think it's safe to say that we'll be able to "help" her.

But... i think she'll help to take Abby down from the inside once she finds out all the shady things.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I dont think the devs would give the players options and make the options useless, so i think it's safe to say that we'll be able to "help" her.

But... i think she'll help to take Abby down from the inside once she finds out all the shady things.
Now that could be an interesting theory.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone with insider knowledge?
will there be more kim content?
more sasha/Natalie Femdom?
and get the mc really still involved with this ashley/carol/abby story if all interactions with them are refused?

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
it seems if you go natalie-sasha route when offerd yes more femdom
last one we will have to see as i dont really see playing the field will benefit the mc in the long run

As with Carol the scene when she after her trip i find it bit off whats happening, but also when you choose the trick option on ashley im going oooh heck i cant wait to see where this goes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What if I wanted Yuki or Roxy? Tough luck.
That's looking like the case. I did everything I could to reject Carol and try to get with Yuki, even if you don't invite her to stay you are still apparently in a relationship and the MC is head over heels for her even though neither one of them asked the other out.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
it seems if you go natalie-sasha route when offerd yes more femdom
last one we will have to see as i dont really see playing the field will benefit the mc in the long run

As with Carol the scene when she after her trip i find it bit off whats happening, but also when you choose the trick option on ashley im going oooh heck i cant wait to see where this goes
yeah ... figured out a few scenes later , the mc decides to help ashley at all(even without a relationship)
and if he want his problem with max solved there is forced femdom with sasha (if there will no other option in future content)
another game with stupid fake options ....

Last edited:

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
OK got in the Hotel with Carol and get to the point were a Lick option is displayed, but it's Greyed out so I can't choose it. Anyone know why it's Greyed out and what I can do to choose it?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
yeah ... figured out a few scenes later , the mc decides to help ashley at all(even without a relationship)
and if he want his problem with max solved there is forced femdom with sasha (if there will no other option in future content)
Gentlemen,

I cannot stress this enough. There is NO FORCED FEMDOM!

Sasha is ONE option to try to deal with your problems. There will be others. In fact, it is quite possible for at least one of the problems to be more or less solved already even before you meet Sasha.

If you don't want FemDom content, simply TURN HER DOWN, and wait for another solution to present itself.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
OK got in the Hotel with Carol and get to the point were a Lick option is displayed, but it's Greyed out so I can't choose it. Anyone know why it's Greyed out and what I can do to choose it?
Most likely your lust isn't high enough...

EDIT: Confirmed. You need lust > 8.

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
i dont know the future plans with the game tho there seem the femdom-strenght-intelligence options , i do not like the option with sasha as its presented (but its a path offerd for those wanting go there) , hopefully as its stands now you can go different routes but its just too early in the game development where the paths are panning out, my suggestion is play the way you want-hope the developer includes the path you want to go , otherwise explore the site for the kinks that will tick off your box and enjoy :)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How did you cheat your states a problem I find is some options being greyed out because you don't have high enouch stats
download unren and enable console or do it manually, then just type it in like intelligence=10 or intelligence = 10 i cant remember im sure theres a command list in chat if you search for it.

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes