RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I unpacked the files, and sure enough she's there. But who the hell knows how you're supposed to get her to show up. Probably something to do with that bullshit conversation from last time, since she looks pissed. Probably if you told her you saw her naked at the sorority.

Which if that's the case, it irks me that the only way to get content with her in the update is by pissing her off in the previous one. All in all, this update felt like a waste of time outside the Sara part. Another cheap Roxy lewd scene (to fill the quota), a dual Kim sex scene (which is just filler since she's a minor character) with is not to mention the LONGEST interaction you have with a girl in this update. The filler scene is the longest, think about that.

I just don't get the lack of movement in this game, you have a good story and proper characters, stop dicking around with filler and side tracking.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I like a lot the character of Roxy. Normally, in other games, she is just the personification of the slut (in the negative sense), while here she is intelligent and lovable (but always slut), a really smart twist.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The mac compressed version is not working. I downloaded it, and I get a message that just says the application cannot be opened.
I don't use a Mac so it's hard for me to fix this issue.

Give me some time tho, I'll try something.

Edit:
Nm123
Updated the original compression post, please try the new version

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The first blowjob scene with animation I found...the animation was like 2/3 frames on each, not 30FPS or anything really "smooth," like other games.

Is all the animation the 2/3 frame variety like Dreams of Desire was, or do the animations get better in later scenes?

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
A really good game with a lot of unique features like the text messages. The models are all very pretty and it is very hard to decide for one of them. Anyway thank you for sharing the latest update. Looking forward to play future updates...

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I love how DIK , College Kings and University of problems update comes almost in same time . My favourite uni/colleges games by far .

Congrats to their game developers

Reactions: znar25

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Very decent game. I have enjoyed playing it and i didn't even have to skip.
For first release on F95 it's rather long with many sexual scenes.
As femdom focused game consumer i can say i am satisfied. Shame you can't be dominated by all girls, if you choose to.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes