solokoot

Feb 2, 2018
Still can't beleive there is no Footjob tag at the first page :D For a footfetish guy like me this game is heaven.. Really beautiful girls with really beautiful feet. The dev should def put it there and gains some new fans. Thats my fav game when it comes to this..

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
? how do you add a rel point to a girl i tried the fore mentioned "Girl_name"_rel=xx it doesnt seem to work
you don't exactly add points with this method, you change the value of the variable.
to add, try "girl_name"_rel+=x (adds x to current value)

Anyways, what happens when you try the mentioned method?
Can you share a screenshot?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I liked the update overall, but I really disliked the scene on the bed when the MC's dick is kept being shown during the discussion. I don't wanna see that unless it's a sex scene!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How long does the extended version typically take for this game? I only started it at 0.3.5, so I've not had to wait yet.
Couple days to maybe as much as a week . Think he's planning to release tomorrow or next day this time around.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well she kinda has it all depends on what you actually do :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buddy you might be confused but you will get that scene either way even if go on date with Carol. And no it's either let her give you bj or wait till class over and complement her new appearance. That's not what i call loving.

Reactions: Skeltom

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What status do you need to have to get the option to trick Ashley when trying to talk sense to her, cause I can't seem to be able to get that option, it's greyed out :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes