paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I've been reading some stuff here about Carol and I have a question. If she isn't a stupid whore, why didn't she just leave the "sorority" after she found out the truth? Or is she a typical social whore who depends on such useless things as to be respected by the stupid whores who are in this "sorority"? Does she have no self-respect at all does she not know how to choose worthy life goals and moral guidelines? If not, then how can you not call her a stupid whore?

And what about Ashley? So-called virgin. But it turns out that she is yet another stupid whore who is willing to become a prostitute in a brothel for the sake of the questionable respect of some stupid whores from the "sorority", money and fame. And you're telling me that I should want to romance her? You know, I'd rather romance a public toilet from some dirty Indian bazaar full of shit.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
How can I preserve my saves from .35 to .40? None of my saves from .35 are showing up in .40
I did try to copy and paste the save folder from .35 to .40, with no success.

Any ideas?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I've been reading some stuff here about Carol and I have a question. If she isn't a stupid whore, why didn't she just leave the "sorority" after she found out the truth? Or is she a typical social whore who depends on such useless things as to be respected by the stupid whores who are in this "sorority"? Does she have no self-respect at all does she not know how to choose worthy life goals and moral guidelines? If not, then how can you not call her a stupid whore?

And what about Ashley? So-called virgin. But it turns out that she is yet another stupid whore who is willing to become a prostitute in a brothel for the sake of the questionable respect of some stupid whores from the "sorority", money and fame. And you're telling me that I should want to romance her? You know, I'd rather romance a public toilet from some dirty Indian bazaar full of shit.
....Uh, wow. That's a whole lot of anger you're carrying around on your shoulders towards women, bud. You should maybe talk to someone about that.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How can I preserve my saves from .35 to .40? None of my saves from .35 are showing up in .40
I did try to copy and paste the save folder from .35 to .40, with no success.

Any ideas?
The saves always continue to work after the update.
They are in the folder "C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/University of Problems" and are never deleted until you delete them yourself. If the saves are in this folder, but the game does not see them, then maybe you made changes to the name of the folder?

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
They are in the folder "C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/University of Problems" and are never deleted until you delete them yourself. If the saves are in this folder, but the game does not see them, then maybe you made changes to the name of the folder?
or your u have the game in different drive:giggle:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Oh, that explains it. I recently had to replace the dying HD in my laptop, and I thought that simply copying the game to an external hard drive would have preserved the saves (as the saves folder is also part of the game). Did not consider moving the appdata over as well (insert sound of face-palm here). Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I am starting the game over.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

1.) STOP PLAYING THE GAME
2.) VISIT A PSYCHOLOGIST AND GET TREATMENT

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is the extended version here? if not what does it have thats not in basic?
Extended version is a bit of a misnomer. Bonus version would probably be clearer. The extended version doesn't change the game itself at all. It does include extra non-canon extended versions of some of the sex scenes. It also includes bonus renders in the PVU Lewd app on the phone.

• Angry
Reactions: RareFishSticks

accelturn

May 6, 2020
The writing is so consistent, I'm loving the story so far. And of course, the interactions with the girls are a blast. Keep it up! Excited to play/read more.

Reactions: znar25
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes