Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAve a look see and then game oN!

• 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Kim
  • 97 new renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos

Full game:
PC | MAC
Patch (If you have UoP v0.4.0 Basic and you don't want to download the whole game again):
LINK
Walkthrough: LINK
How to install the patch:
PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.
MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.
Chagelog:
  • 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Kim
  • 97 new renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos
the extended version content is accessible from the extra tab on your notebook, the main story remains the same.
so no new content?
Just some small spice to your babes, is all.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While there is a lot to like about this game so far, the one downside is the writing is a bit mechanical. No normal English speaker talks like the characters in this so far. It is not the usual Engrish issues with spelling errors, syntax errors galore, etc. Almost looks like it is written by someone who is well educated with English as a second language but did not grow up around native speakers. Also, something I have noticed in far too many of these games, please stop using the term frenulum. While it is technically correct, no guy thinks "ooh, she really knows how to please my frenulum." I seriously doubt even a reproductive physician would think in those type of terms.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
While there is a lot to like about this game so far, the one downside is the writing is a bit mechanical. No normal English speaker talks like the characters in this so far. It is not the usual Engrish issues with spelling errors, syntax errors galore, etc. Almost looks like it is written by someone who is well educated with English as a second language but did not grow up around native speakers. Also, something I have noticed in far too many of these games, please stop using the term frenulum. While it is technically correct, no guy thinks "ooh, she really knows how to please my frenulum." I seriously doubt even a reproductive physician would think in those type of terms.
You have a point about the language being a bit stilted early on. That is something that we have been actively trying to fix in the last couple of updates. Do you think it has gotten better? Or not so much?

The Dev has given me a fair amount of latitude in reworking dialogue to achieve a more natural sounding result. However, I feel some responsibility to allow his own voice as a writer to show through as well. With that in mind, the final product will probably never reflect native usage perfectly (I am a native speaker, but as you surmised, the Dev is not!) Nevertheless, I am trying for a reasonable balance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. their shortcomings as of yet in the tongue department are very well compensated
in the other departments, bosoms be happy go luckyly fresh and sturdy,
bums be so silky yet bouncy,
MC be thin yet athletic, plus giving those great suggary spiced bombshells the adornment they desire.
You have a point about the language being a bit stilted early on. That is something that we have been actively trying to fix in the last couple of updates. Do you think it has gotten better? Or not so much?

The Dev has given me a fair amount of latitude in reworking dialogue to achieve a more natural sounding result. However, I feel some responsibility to allow his own voice as a writer to show through as well. With that in mind, the final product will probably never reflect native usage perfectly (I am a native speaker, but as you surmised, the Dev is not!) Nevertheless, I am trying for a reasonable balance.
Game oN!

Reactions: Glooskabe

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

I am just about to start the first big party scene, I guess. Just finished taking boxes to Rachel's house. So not sure if I have seen the improved dialogue yet. Did not notice a better flow yet.

Reactions: Glooskabe

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

This might be silly, but I play the game with the sound off. As if I am reading a book. Anyway, appreciate your efforts! Keep up the great work.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Of interest, in the extended version, the console command does not work. Odd as it did in the last extended version. In any event, keep up the good work.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, finished the current rev. Does seem like the writing became a little more fluid near the end. Also, I think I saw some complaints about "forcing" the MC to get involved with Sara. First, nothing wrong with her but also, she is a victim of the antagonist of the story, which means interacting with her makes perfect sense.

Now that said, please devs, do not allow any non-consent to become part of your game. I hate non-consent content, it is my one hill that I will die upon. I know it happens IRL but I play games and VNs to escape reality. Also, far too many of these games treat things like rape as something trivial or that the victim suddenly enjoys it. Fuck anyone that spews that bullshit. It irreversibly damages the victims. Even if they eventually move on, they are always scarred by the event. I know actual victims, to trivialize what they went through makes my blood boil.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Caught up to the end of current build. Had to definitely refuse Sasha's help, not into CBT at all, so thanks but no thanks there. Hope there is still a way to help Carol out and kick the living shit out of Max and his cronies. ESPECIALLY after what they tried to (or hopefully not, succeeded) do to Sara.
Good update and I am looking forward to what's next.
I'd also like to reiterate that I love the PVU pics you can like and comment on, adds a nice little touch to the VN.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
What is the extended patch supposed to be repairing?
and I am presuming that I shouldn't add on any mod until after the patch has finished installing/ugrading/giving sentience to the game?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What is the extended patch supposed to be repairing?
and I am presuming that I shouldn't add on any mod until after the patch has finished installing/ugrading/giving sentience to the game?
It doesn't repair anything. It adds the extra files which upgrade the basic version to the extended version.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It doesn't repair anything. It adds the extra files which upgrade the basic version to the extended version.
Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Another question, if I wanted to sue shaddy's mod, how do I get it to activate, or will it not work with the extended version?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Another question, if I wanted to sue shaddy's mod, how do I get it to activate, or will it not work with the extended version?
I don't use it, but it should work for the extended version since he only updates after the extended version leaks. My understanding is that it adds a cheat button on the stats screen of the phone and it probably unlocks all the memories in the notebook? Sorry I can't help more than that and I could be completely wrong.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Caught up to the end of current build. Had to definitely refuse Sasha's help, not into CBT at all, so thanks but no thanks there. Hope there is still a way to help Carol out and kick the living shit out of Max and his cronies. ESPECIALLY after what they tried to (or hopefully not, succeeded) do to Sara.
Good update and I am looking forward to what's next.
I'd also like to reiterate that I love the PVU pics you can like and comment on, adds a nice little touch to the VN.
Agree, this is truly a great visual novel.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Of interest, in the extended version, the console command does not work. Odd as it did in the last extended version. In any event, keep up the good work.
Update, fixed it. There is a config file you make a change to in this extended version to enable the console. This did not have to be done in previous extended versions.
I like to have the console available after playing the latest version a few times so as to see what the threshold is for various actions.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes