Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Update, fixed it. There is a config file you make a change to in this extended version to enable the console. This did not have to be done in previous extended versions.
I like to have the console available after playing the latest version a few times so as to see what the threshold is for various actions.
I'm not sure what happened in your case, but the console never comes enabled in this game. (I've never seen it enabled in any game's official distribution tbh.) You've always had to unlock the console either with unren or by editing 00console.rpy.

Maybe up until now you've played with a mod that unlocked the console?

At any rate, I'm glad you reached your desired outcome!

Reactions: znar25

erkper

May 16, 2018
for me thats locked behind a password. I try to login but it throws back an error
Should go in if you have the extended version installed. It does for me anyways. It shows a password auto-filled, and opens up when you click Login.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Natan09878

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Who is in the third row? And holy shit, you can have anal with Carol?
The PVULewd isn't scenes from the game that you can get. They are just lewd renders is all. It's part of the Extended Edition that just gives you some extra bonus renders. And the girl in the third row is Roxy.

Reactions: sztrb

pant_20

Jun 25, 2020
Hello, here is the version 0.4.0 for Android. Enjoy.
This is the Basic version, not the extended.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The PVULewd isn't scenes from the game that you can get. They are just lewd renders is all. It's part of the Extended Edition that just gives you some extra bonus renders. And the girl in the third row is Roxy.
Thanks, I honestly replayed the game three times to see if I could get a different outcome... but alas...

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Has anyone encountered a partial crash when MC hooks up with Kim in the club's restroom and then ignores Sara's call? I was able to hit ignore until the game resumed again, but am worried it'll affect future releases.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes