Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
did the dev remove the sandbox/openworld/point and click portion of the game? i remember playing this game way back and being buggy, able to have sex with the girls without even going through a story leading to it

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates."
So does this mean I can fuck every girl in one playthrough? Or will it require wasting my time?

Reactions: Kaasje404

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sure there's a method to deal with this madness, and I can also appreciate the effort that goes into the 'timed' texting and the social media commenting etc...

But I actually hate to have to deal with it. It's a chore to keep up with the constant updates on your phone and it's even worse that it's not a set time that you can respond to most of the texts.
And if you don't get them in that small window of time then you don't get that extra bit of dialogue and probably scenes that follow later.
I've also no idea if the "instagram" side on your phone matters at all in the big picture and I've stayed away from it mostly. So do you actually get scenes from it?

I've replayed the game 3 times now, and of course that means I skip loads of scenes that I've already seen. So naturally what happens then is that since the game doesn't pause when you get a text you run the risk of missing out even more.

Bottom line: Dev, please make it so the game pauses everytime you get a text.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like you would not believe!
can someone tell me if u can have sex with her: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/907298_258c.jpg meanwhile?
did the dev remove the sandbox/openworld/point and click portion of the game? i remember playing this game way back and being buggy, able to have sex with the girls without even going through a story leading to it
You need to follow the message trail leading to babes.

"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates."
So does this mean I can fuck every girl in one playthrough? Or will it require wasting my time?
Phone rings and you read them messages then go where you wish (one babe or another).

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*Updated to the version 0.4.0 (Basic)*

Greetings Fulgrim
Primarch_Fulgrim is there any other Platforms like Discord or Patreon where I/we can contact you? I know about this F95.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I know this isn't a femdom game, but as a femdom fan, would you recommend it?
I'm not solely bound to femdom either. The game 'Where the heart is', didn't have femdom until late but story and characters and manipulation etc, and backstabbings. Glamour series can GTFO!
There is about one sorta light femdom scene in that game, I recommend it guys!! Trust me, good shit!

Reactions: Default123x
Feb 29, 2020
Hey looky there! We still cant name our saves.
Could someone please talk to someone who can talk to someone who knows someone that can tell someone to make it so we can name our saves.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hey looky there! We still cant name our saves.
Could someone please talk to someone who can talk to someone who knows someone that can tell someone to make it so we can name our saves.
Liked your comment, I agree with naming saves, though haven't played this game yet and I liked your way of doing it.. Reminded me of the series 'Breaking Bad' Sal, I know a guy who knows a guy

Reactions: Minion_of_Luna
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes