NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I know this isn't a femdom game, but as a femdom fan, would you recommend it?
I'm not solely bound to femdom either. The game 'Where the heart is', didn't have femdom until late but story and characters and manipulation etc, and backstabbings. Glamour series can GTFO!
There is about one sorta light femdom scene in that game, I recommend it guys!! Trust me, good shit!
"Where the Heart Is" is freaking awesome!

As for your question, there is some femdom content. One character is sexually agressive, but I wouldn't count that as real femdom. But you also get the option to ask another character for help, and she is really into femdom. Only one (pretty good) scene so far, but I'm sure there's more to come!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Damn... this guy. Hot teacher wants to model swimwear for him, and he starts yammering about 'inappropriate' and 'too revealing'. Fair enough, it's annoying when characters talk like braindead horndogs, but going too far in the other direction is worse. Almost feels like the MC is the one attempting to cockblock the player.

Not taking advantage when she's drunk is obviously the right thing to do, but in general, the dude acts a bit too puritanical, which makes no sense, considering what he's already done in my playthrough.
Yeah, I would have preferred to be able to be a bit more lecherous there as well :p And screw saying "All three look good on you", she needs that last one! Luckily that is actually an option to tell her.

Heck, I would have liked to have the option to be even more of an asshole and take more advantage of her than just a kiss! Let "future MC" deal with the ramifications in the next update!

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Well, looks like i have to start again with Carol to get hotel date scenes or can someone provide save ?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Well, looks like i have to start again with Carol to get hotel date scenes or can someone provide save ?
If you passed on the date, there was mention of another chance later on. Same scenes too.

lanxiu tan

Sep 2, 2018
im geting an error like this when pick up rachel:

full traceback:
File "scripts/update6.rpyc", line 2580, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'rr' is not defined.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of University of Problems [v0.4.5 Extended]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan University of Problems [v0.4.5 Extended]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes