RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
God this mc can he a useless little shit. this update was filled with him trying to fuck up a good situation. The Yuki massage... The watching Rachel try on bathing suits. Activity trying to cock block himself. What a dipshit.

Jan 28, 2019
hopefully a simple question. Spoilers just in case:
After the date with Carol, in the hotel room, there are the options for "lick her" and "continue."
Lick her is greyed out, though.
What did I do wrong, to lose that option/how do I fix it so I can go down on her?

edit: instead of a second post, I'll post a second question here. No spoilers for this one.

After Vlad had me meet Sasha, and then I met Vlad in the club and asked about it, Vlad said "but she's not crazy enough to suggest that to a complete stranger."
MC is thinking about where he might have screwed up up, and thinks "looks like Natalie had a lot to tell her!"

So, my issue is, I avoided Natalie and Roxy in this playthrough. So, no hard on the first time I worked out with her, and when I met her for her "experimental" workout, I refused and walked away. Since then, I avoided every interaction with her.
So, hopefully this question is self evident, but... what could Natalie have possibly had to tell Sasha?

I am unsure if the meeting with Sasha was scripted to go that way or if there are alternatives, but if scripted, with my choices it makes little sense and is confusing that MC thinks Natalie had things to say about him.
And if not scripted that way and could have played out others, I'm wondering where I possibly misstepped.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
hopefully a simple question. Spoilers just in case:
After the date with Carol, in the hotel room, there are the options for "lick her" and "continue."
Lick her is greyed out, though.
What did I do wrong, to lose that option/how do I fix it so I can go down on her?
You need Lust 9+ for that option. Hard to do if you're focused on Carol only, but possible.
edit: instead of a second post, I'll post a second question here. No spoilers for this one.

After Vlad had me meet Sasha, and then I met Vlad in the club and asked about it, Vlad said "but she's not crazy enough to suggest that to a complete stranger."
MC is thinking about where he might have screwed up up, and thinks "looks like Natalie had a lot to tell her!"

So, my issue is, I avoided Natalie and Roxy in this playthrough. So, no hard on the first time I worked out with her, and when I met her for her "experimental" workout, I refused and walked away. Since then, I avoided every interaction with her.
So, hopefully this question is self evident, but... what could Natalie have possibly had to tell Sasha?

I am unsure if the meeting with Sasha was scripted to go that way or if there are alternatives, but if scripted, with my choices it makes little sense and is confusing that MC thinks Natalie had things to say about him.
And if not scripted that way and could have played out others, I'm wondering where I possibly misstepped.
Natalie and Sasha are friends obviously, and if you weren't willing to take some risks with Natalie then you're unlikely to let Sasha do what she wants to do, and Sasha knows that. Even Natalie telling Sasha what you wouldn't do is enough info for Sasha. (Seriously, she's probably right.)

Reactions: humanstickobserver

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
ran into another issue...

when viewing the PVU pics, there's a pic from 'YourLittleGoddess' sitting on a table with painting materials behind her.
When I open the comments try to leave a comment, the phone freezes so I can't leave one or even hide the phone.

Last edited:
May 28, 2021
Congrats, DreamNow, on a wonderful game. I have to say that the date with Carol was one of the best and most fulfilling sequences I've seen in an adult game. Many times I'm underwhelmed, to say the least, when it comes to the pacing of sex scenes in games, as it comes across as very mechanical. In, out, and done.

The scene you designed brought the emotional intensity between the characters and lead to both an off the charts sexy experience and that feeling of connection that I believe all of us are looking for in our own lives.

Very well done!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think this is a really fun and great game. I have been with it since v2.5

The goal of this is to provide useful feedback as I only want success for the dev team.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, I like where the game is going.

Hope this helps.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I think this is a really fun and great game. I have been with it since v2.5

The goal of this is to provide useful feedback as I only want success for the dev team.

Other than that, I like where the game is going.

Hope this helps.
While it is certainly possible that details need tweaking, I think you may have missed some important context clues concerning Yuki and her motivations... I can assure you though, Yuki is far from being a mindless doll!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I reached the point of getting caught up with the Dev once again after finishing up through 0.4.5.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and looking forward for more.
Perhaps the lady doth protest too much then? I mean about thinking things are "gross"... :whistle::coffee:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While it is certainly possible that details need tweaking, I think you may have missed some important context clues concerning Yuki and her motivations... I can assure you though, Yuki is far from being a mindless doll!
Done several play throughs of this game. My opinion, the Yuki path needs work.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes