caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port University of Problems [v0.4.5 Extended] APK -

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
You have a point about the language being a bit stilted early on. That is something that we have been actively trying to fix in the last couple of updates. Do you think it has gotten better? Or not so much?

The Dev has given me a fair amount of latitude in reworking dialogue to achieve a more natural sounding result. However, I feel some responsibility to allow his own voice as a writer to show through as well. With that in mind, the final product will probably never reflect native usage perfectly (I am a native speaker, but as you surmised, the Dev is not!) Nevertheless, I am trying for a reasonable balance.
Definitely an improvement towards the middle/end and I was thinking, wow, this guy's language skills have improved. So good job. That said, I have literally spent hours changing an f-ton of dialogue on my "personal" version. The game is great and truly deserves some decent native translation. I might make it available as a language mod at some stage.

Also, there's a coding issue on Ashley's path (if you're running a solo) causing you to miss a vital scene to advance her story arc. Currently you can only access it on Carol's path. I've already patched it but will be interesting to see if the dev picked up on it in the next update.

Last edited:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
In the memories I'm able to see potenital memory for a girl called Emma, anyone got to it?
It's the nurse, to get to her scene, you need to ignore points with Rachel(the teacher), so after the accident, Rachel won't take you to her house, and you stayed at the hospital, Emma's sex scene requires certain lust point, don't know how many though, I just start from the beginning, and get all the lust point just for this scene.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice Game!.... I played a few University games now and I must say:
Not on the level of BID, but this one is pretty damn good!

I enjoy the this genre and enjoy the other ones including College kings, but this one is something special.

Love the girls, love the plot and story.
Phone is working nicely without bugs.

Sexy scenes is sexy. Interface is pretty good.
Not much to fault. Love it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I know this isn't a femdom game, but as a femdom fan, would you recommend it?
I'm not solely bound to femdom either. The game 'Where the heart is', didn't have femdom until late but story and characters and manipulation etc, and backstabbings. Glamour series can GTFO!
There is about one sorta light femdom scene in that game, I recommend it guys!! Trust me, good shit!
Not sure if someone answered you.
There is one side girl that definitely goes into the femdom realm.
I think her future content might be in that direction.

Having said that, it's only one girls and only one scene. So ultimately if you just play the game for that, then I would say it might not be enough for you.

Reactions: Gappa007

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When can we expect mac version?
download update patch, copy/paste game folder from there in your 0.4 mac version, and booom, you are there sooner than expected.
Nice Game!.... I played a few University games now and I must say:
Not on the level of BID, but this one is pretty damn good!

I enjoy the this genre and enjoy the other ones including College kings, but this one is something special.

Love the girls, love the plot and story.
Phone is working nicely without bugs.

Sexy scenes is sexy. Interface is pretty good.
Not much to fault. Love it.
a bit of advertising here, if you havent tried it already, do try this new game.
imo it could easily be one of the best college/university games around (perhaps better than badik id say also)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
a bit of advertising here, if you havent tried it already, do try this new game.
imo it could easily be one of the best college/university games around (perhaps better than badik id say also)
At the risk of going off-topic, I gave it a go and it definitely looks good, but it's still in its very early stages with limited content, so I'd say it's too soon to make claims like that.

Reactions: Alfius
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes