albertobbonni

Jan 10, 2021
download update patch, copy/paste game folder from there in your 0.4 mac version, and booom, you are there sooner than expected.

a bit of advertising here, if you havent tried it already, do try this new game.
imo it could easily be one of the best college/university games around (perhaps better than badik id say also)
I am asking about 0.4.5 version.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Definitely an improvement towards the middle/end and I was thinking, wow, this guy's language skills have improved. So good job. That said, I have literally spent hours changing an f-ton of dialogue on my "personal" version. The game is great and truly deserves some decent native translation. I might make it available as a language mod at some stage.

Also, there's a coding issue on Ashley's path (if you're running a solo) causing you to miss a vital scene to advance her story arc. Currently you can only access it on Carol's path. I've already patched it but will be interesting to see if the dev picked up on it in the next update.
Can you send line numbers and/or label name? Have you reported directly to the Dev? This isn't ringing any bells to me so I probably haven't encountered it...

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Nice Game!.... I played a few University games now and I must say:
Not on the level of BID, but this one is pretty damn good!

I enjoy the this genre and enjoy the other ones including College kings, but this one is something special.

Love the girls, love the plot and story.
Phone is working nicely without bugs.

Sexy scenes is sexy. Interface is pretty good.
Not much to fault. Love it.

BID? what kind of game is this?

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey Guys I hope you all are fine
Guys I will like to share my gallery mod android port of the game. Guys I had made seperate gallery in which I had all the gallery scenes so those who could not unlock all the scenes can use this . Here is the link of the game:

And guys here is my discord link where I port games and add cheats too . Feel free to join guys-

Here are some Previews:

Reactions: Superior24135

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys I will like to share my gallery mod android port of the game. Guys I had made seperate gallery in which I had all the gallery scenes so those who could not unlock all the scenes can use this . Here is the link of the game:

Mega

And guys here is my discord link where I port games and add cheats too . Feel free to join guys-

Here are some Previews:
Wow, some of these ladies have some serious thigh gap going on.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019

Mega

Here are some Previews:
It does not work at all. It doesn't even have the game inside the apk.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
In which country do girls go to the gym in underwear?
I'm just curious cause i'd like to live there LOl!!!

anyone played this yet from the pics and plot it seems interesting ...... is there a lot of content or should i wait for future updates?

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
In which country do girls go to the gym in underwear?
I'm just curious cause i'd like to live there LOl!!!

anyone played this yet from the pics and plot it seems interesting ...... is there a lot of content or should i wait for future updates?

For a game that was released in November 2020 there is quite a lot of content and scenes, looking at the patreon posts I think version 0.5.0 is gonna be released pretty soon, so you might want to wait for that to start.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes