tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I just discovered this game, and have to say it's got some of the best girls around, good story and character building.

And in a first (in my experience), the updates are coming on a very regular basis, and contain a lot of content - version 5 is coming just a month after version 4 - we're coming up to version 5.0 only 8 months after the first release.

On top of this, the Dev poses weekly updates to their discord, and seems to take part on F95. They also have over 800 supporters on Patreon, so the future for the game seems to be secure. :cool: Anybody that hasn't tried the game you is encouraged to take a look!!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I am guessing that Carol, Roxy, Natalie, Yuki, Sarah, Rachel and Allison I think are the only 7 girls you will end up with outside a harem route and all other girls are minor characters. Wouldn't mind a walkthrough for optimal choices for harem route as well as pure routes for any characters but the game will probs need to be finished first. For a game this far in development I thought girls would have way more scenes. Sarah, Yuki, Natalie and Allison? All should have as many scenes as Carol, Rachel and Roxy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is dumbfunded by the babes taking a shy to him and is so happy to chat to a lotta them over the phone.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I am guessing that Carol, Roxy, Natalie, Yuki, Sarah, Rachel and Allison I think are the only 7 girls you will end up with outside a harem route and all other girls are minor characters. Wouldn't mind a walkthrough for optimal choices for harem route as well as pure routes for any characters but the game will probs need to be finished first. For a game this far in development I thought girls would have way more scenes. Sarah, Yuki, Natalie and Allison? All should have as many scenes as Carol, Rachel and Roxy
Reading this back I got confused while typing and watching something and I wrote Allison instead of Ashley lol. Point still stands otherwise.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
How do I open an int path?
Keep an eye out for when multiple choices occur. Sometimes different choices boost different stats. ATM I don't think it's possible to have high enough stats to trigger all the scenes in a single playthrough. I've been tring to juggle several saves focusing on different stats and girls.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Keep an eye out for when multiple choices occur. Sometimes different choices boost different stats. ATM I don't think it's possible to have high enough stats to trigger all the scenes in a single playthrough. I've been tring to juggle several saves focusing on different stats and girls.
To illustrate my message, give an example of the girl Nikki
Should I choose the guy or the girl at the party? Because I choose the girl and then when I visit the girl the int path is not activated and I'm afraid this will be repeated with the rest of the girls.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Disclaimer: Extra scenes from the Extended version are an addition to the main story or may reveal an alternative development of events under certain circumstances.
If you are developing a relationship with Carol, then do not take the event with Carol + Yuki seriously. Carol does not cheat on the MC with her best friend in the main story.
Full game:

|
Patch (If you have UoP v0.5.0 Basic and you don't want to download the whole game again):

Walkthrough:
How to install the patch:
PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.
MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.
Chagelog:
  • 1 scene with Carol + Yuki and 1 scene with Sasha
  • 71 renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
University of Problems [v0.5.0 Extended] compressed

Original PC Size: 2.1GB
Compressed PC Size: 707MB:

Update Patch

This will update v0.4.5E to v0.5E
It is tested.

Size: 259MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is this a game where you can chose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub myself so thats why am a sking sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day :)

Dec 28, 2017
Just found a typo in the code (line 1195 in update6.rpy) which means that you likely can't progress with the Sara romance. If you flirted with her while playing tennis you get sare_event_13 = 1, however the game checks for sara_event_13. Easy fix, either edit the file or if you've already played through just type "sara_event_13 = 1" (without ") in the console.

If you've played through the entire update and don't want to again for some reason you can also input sara_event_14 = 1 (= 2 is the friend path), you're only missing a small but cute scene.

Reactions: TempinOffice
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes