BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Right the dev posting that made me go ham on fucking all girls with the intention to only fuck each of the main 7 in 7 future playthroughs but I am also confused how if there are future minus points for hooking up with many people how you can make a harem ending.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Except that's what the whole thing sounds like.

Carol coming back saying she being forced to do things she doesn't want to do and won't talk about it....

Doesn't exactly look good for her.

I started off thinking Carol was the nice one and the more traditional relationship choice. Turns out she keeps a lot of shady shit to herself and can't be trusted at all.

I had to restart, I just don;t like where her story seems to be leading and I really want nothing to do with her.
Yeah I did the same thing Ava. Carol was my favorite character for the same reasons as you and now it turns out she is a lying hypocrite involved in a bunch of shit I don't want to deal with. Yuki or Rachel seem to be the only two characters I like in this entire game now that Carol is shady as fuck.

aleexx

Jun 8, 2020
hi i am trying update patch for the first time i dont know wh
ere to extract the folder i am using linux plss help

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know what to think about this update. In my opinion, it has been one of the worst, but it has a scene that I consider one of the best.

About Carol and Yuki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Sasha.

Carol started out as one of my favorites, but she has been slowly falling. I thought it would be a more normal / vanilla relationship, but now I don't know what to think. For now, I will also continue on her route, to see what happens.

Rachel is still my favorite girl. Sarah climbed to second place and Carol fell to third.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I saw there were Sara (and Ashley&Sara) scenes in this update, but I didn't see those. I assume they require you to have chosen to white knight Ashley? Oh well, guess I can look forward to another kind of Ashley scenes in my game then ;)

Really liked the new scenes with Yuki (boy, MC sure showed some restraint there!) and especially Sasha/Mary though!

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
Here is my android port with my multi mod my friend had already ported it but I had done some modifications too that my friend will also include again in his port . Here is my port link:

And guys it is apk+obb that only work on phone below android 11. It don't work on phone above android 10 . My friend will post apk new link soon . For those who don't know how to install apk+obb I will add steps just follow these:
1Extract zip and you will get a folder inside folder there will 2 things one is simple apk of game of size 30 mb and second a folder with name com.app.uop
2.cut com.app.yop and paste it in android>obb
3.Install apk and game will work
Still face any error join my server and tell me there or leave message here.

Here is my discord link. Feel free to join me there:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I don't know what to think about this update. In my opinion, it has been one of the worst, but it has a scene that I consider one of the best.

About Carol and Yuki.

About Sasha.

Carol started out as one of my favorites, but she has been slowly falling. I thought it would be a more normal / vanilla relationship, but now I don't know what to think. For now, I will also continue on her route, to see what happens.

Rachel is still my favorite girl. Sarah climbed to second place and Carol fell to third.
I'm trying to decide if play this game or not... Are these paths/scenes/girls avoidable?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well with this crap I am out. If the dev wants to keep pushing the shit with that whorehouse sorority and not let the players do stop the shit I wont bother with this game good luck dev and remember keep it realistic heaven forbid you actually let the player stop the bullshit and deal with the bitch in the next 80 updates.... by now marked as ignore.

• Hey there
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, slowly it sounds like one of the games(there are some very popular ones) I played which I really liked at first...
but with every update it have led in one direction which I didn't like anymore and I quickly lost interest in it.

i think i'll pass the next few updates or wait for the finished game and then try again later.

good luck dev and everyone else have fun while playing.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
I played this game before and it has no problems...today I want to play the latest version and suddenly this error shows up
"Api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing".... I try to run other renpy games compressed and uncompressed and they can run perfectly well. I try to download from dll-files dot com and replace the older one and still error... Must I really uninstall and reinstall microsoft c++? Can anyone help me? Thanks

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think this game has potential too be finaly the first real college game on this site , but if I see the comments here than this game will turn out like the others and be boring this game finally has potential for a lot of drama ,cool female cheracters ,cool male cheracters ,facilities huge partys you can play MC more of a dominant type or more of a weak guy so much oputunities but if this game turns out into mc fucks all and no drama omg people start complaining abou young adults make out without mc and so on than this game will turn out into all other (college) games with no drama and a colloge with punch of 50 years old vanilla guys which is not college life.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
71 renders? In how long?
It's barely worth the download, imo.
What's happened to this?
It's gone from being pretty-much a 'must-download' to 'don't bother' in no time at all.
Disappointing.
That's just for the Extended part.
Real update has 600 renders.

That changelog is wrong.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fi1.jpg

All relationships start with unreciprocated love.
You dream your babe up,
it is your body saying ”we would like to know this beauty”
so go to her and have a touch.

fi2.jpg

Always let the babe introduce herself 1-st,
should she just glare and be unresponsive, run 4 the hills!

fi3.jpg

Determined angel failed landing on you ex makina - check!

fi4.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous bombshell leaving you breathless - check!

fi5.jpg

Always stop and watch out for any human emotion / quality in a babe:
Should she just leave you down and hurt, forget about her!

fi6.jpg

Shushh .. shut your pie hole in the company of this huni:
She has to feel her own inkling to talk to you, else, just let yourself out quietly.

fi7.jpg

Day dreaming of this babe in your life:
a deffinite must, this gives her the time to react and engage.
If she just is heartless unresponsive cold, you go ahead and leave.

fi8.jpg

Such ample display of human kinship is the staple of any real connection.
Heartless compliments thrown about are just cruel icicles hurting the heart.

fi9.jpg

Always weigh your options and be aware of the babe in your vicinity.

fi10.jpg

When getting this far, just keep to yourself and let the babe unwind.

fi11.jpg

Keep quiet and let the babe have her last say way out, will ya!?

fi12.jpg

Make accurate descriptions of the memories you just lodged deep in your heart.

fi13.jpg

This is the test of human connection:
sharing the good she has for a nice time with you.

When she just denies you out of whatever,
you are not on her mind and your time would be lost with her.

fi14.jpg

Always shut trap and listen .. never rush to say anything.
The concirns of your wonder babe will always baffle you immensely.

fi15.jpg

Always save the deep heart to heart moments for her close proximity.
Being next to her means you can do this,
hold her phenomenal sweet lovable face
and show her how deep hard and throbbing is your connection to her.

fi16.jpg

Meeting such angel, you hold tight to her,
do not let go of your lifting her up and being her safe heaven.
Should she care, she will stay with you.
There is always hell out there she can slip right back into otherwise.

I know you have never felt so alone
But hold on, head up, be strong
Oh hold on, hold on until you hear them come
Here they come, oh

Take an angel by the wings
Beg her now for anything
Beg her now for one more day
Time to tell her anything
Ask her for the strength to stay

You can, you can do anything, anything
You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything

Look up, call to the sky
Oh, look up and don't ask why, oh

Just take an angel by the wings
Beg her now for anything
Beg her now for one more day
Time to tell her anything
Ask her for the strength to stay

You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything

[Outro]
You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything
You can do anything

Game all of your problems away!​

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I just want to ask is this a college or a church cloister? For a college game the sex scenes are incredibly sparse. Why is everyone so uptight and boring? Once again BADIK proves to be the only game that got the college genre right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I did the same thing Ava. Carol was my favorite character for the same reasons as you and now it turns out she is a lying hypocrite involved in a bunch of shit I don't want to deal with. Yuki or Rachel seem to be the only two characters I like in this entire game now that Carol is shady as fuck.
Snap, i'm going for the same 2.

I also have a save for Roxy. Something doesn't quite add up with her. She's either all talk about what she's like with other people or she really is a mega slut but wants to be treated better. Can't decide which and I needs to know.

Sara is also on my maybe list but it seems she's just rape bait for the jocks.

Reactions: Rinbael
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes