3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
It's still very vague, what she actually does/or should do, to convince important people, or what has/is still happening inside the sorority and with Abby.
And that is, if u believe that she told u everything, which i doubt and she doesn't lie.
i can see what you mean if it was actually a real person. its a game though and the chances of the dev turning carol into a whore that is cheating on the mc is pretty much non existent.

man... my opinion of Ashley is going down the drain with each update. She is so dumb and she has the worst aspects of being childish with none of the cute side

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i can see what you mean if it was actually a real person. its a game though and the chances of the dev turning carol into a whore that is cheating on the mc is pretty much non existent.
Yeah, likely true. I doubt the dev turns her into a whore, but many don't consider anything, which involves a other girl cheating, so I wouldn't rule Abby doing her out.
Still, i don't like her keeping secrets and how she reacts towards the MC, which want to help her. Not to mention she expects trust and honesty from him.

man my opinion of Ashley is going down the drain with each update. She is so dumb and she has the worst aspects of being childish with none of the cute side
Fully agree. I just can't see her as a option for a relationship...she is just dumb and her stupid behavior annoys me at this point.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's still very vague, what she actually does/or should do, to convince important people, or what has/is still happening inside the sorority and with Abby.
And that is, if u believe that she told u everything, which i doubt and she doesn't lie.
It's a bit vague but she's blackmailed because of nudes and has to be the poster girl to recruit new blood. If that's all there is to it then it's quite weak. Even if she's described as super popular, anyone else can do the job.

At least she must know what Abby is doing to the new recruits (domming them) and that's why she's upset to be part of it.

Reactions: Raziel_8

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Can I just say how much I appreciate the basketball players for being some of the coolest guys on campus and subverting expectations in a nice way? Like you'd first expect them to be d bags, but when one of the first things you see them do is being chill and talking to their dad on the phone in a nice way, I gotta give them props for that. Also hope Kim becomes a main love interest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are hanging together because of the rich guy burning 100.000s of dough weekly and still managing to talk his old man into not cutting him off - dudes that have it made like this really have no care in the world.
The guy is said to hang in clubs and throw money at any gurl putting out, pretty sure a club scene is hotter than any skank sorrority gurl the bitch in charge fists and loosens herself before sending her to serve the cult of the never virgin fisting demoness

Can I just say how much I appreciate the basketball players for being some of the coolest guys on campus and subverting expectations in a nice way? Like you'd first expect them to be d bags, but when one of the first things you see them do is being chill and talking to their dad on the phone in a nice way, I gotta give them props for that. Also hope Kim becomes a main love interest.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's a bit vague but she's blackmailed because of nudes and has to be the poster girl to recruit new blood. If that's all there is to it then it's quite weak. Even if she's described as super popular, anyone else can do the job.

At least she must know what Abby is doing to the new recruits (domming them) and that's why she's upset to be part of it.
Yeah, it seams very weak or lacking, so she is the poster-/errand girl and does recruiting.
Most of the new girls are sluts and she doesn't even care about them, sometimes it's girls like Ash, which doesn't fit there, so she try's to warn them...that's it ?
I can understand u wouldn't want to do that, but her reactions and what she says about the sorority and Abby seem to be way more serve than just that.

I mean is there even a need to rescue her, from being the errand girl ?
Worst case, she can just say no. Her nudes will get leaked, not pleasant sure, but not the end of the world either, clearly not a reason to do anything Abby commands.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing vague about it.
MC whitnesses the cult leader plug and fist recruits 4 ... believe it or not ...
recruiting purposes -- fake agent / casting perpetrated by a whore with a house to host human trafficking in.

Then, right the next day, as MC is looking to talk to her,
Carol gets into his room and point blank admits to being subjected to same treatment.
MC saves her by taking her tight virgin confessing cunt in right after seeing 4 himself what she went through in that house of whoring - that is before we become an item at all.
We can either engage and reassure her and take her as one abused victim of a human trafficker
believing she does not do those things any more, or we can just stay silent, hear her out and let her
do whatever.

Yeah, it seams very weak or lacking, so she is the poster-/errand girl and does recruiting.
Most of the new girls are sluts and she doesn't even care about them, sometimes it's girls like Ash, which doesn't fit there, so she try's to warn them...that's it ?
I can understand u wouldn't want to do that, but her reactions and what she says about the sorority and Abby seem to be way more serve than just that.

I mean is there even a need to rescue her, from being the errand girl ?
Worst case, she can just say no. Her nudes will get leaked, not pleasant sure, but not the end of the world either, clearly not a reason to do anything Abby commands.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I managed to like her for a whole 10 minutes.

Carol - "Ash, don't do it, it was the biggest mistake I ever made and i've regretted it ever since"..

Ashley - does it anyway...
Dont be too quick to judge.
To be honest, would you stop doing something just because somebody (for example your parents) said you shouldnt do that shit??
At some point in your life (eg. puberty) everything will start to look like a fun even though it is potentially very dangerous and shady. Everybody did something really stupid at least few times.

----------------------------------------
on the side note:
I agree with majority here. At first Carol looked nice, but as time passes more shit is revealed and people will start to realise she is pretty bad person.
There were some clues inside story in previous updates. I think I speculated on that topic few months ago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Carol is the faith leader of a cult where the preaching cunt in charge fists her way into every gurl she
takes into her brothel. That is text book recruiting gurl molesting tactics to induce actual slavery.

Once you accept this baggage, you see 4 yourself and she confesses right from the start,
you will appreciate being her safe heaven from the hell she still feels the world out there to be.

To be honest, would you stop doing something just because somebody (for example your parents) said you shouldnt do that shit??
At some point in your life (eg. puberty) everything will start to look like a fun even though it is potentially very dangerous and shady. Everybody did something really stupid at least few times.
Didn't like Carol from the start - she was to fast with everything, like being GF etc..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I did plenty of things my parent's didn't like, i'm a dyke and they are heavily religious for one which is why I live with my aunt BUT I didn't do anything dangerous or shady.

There is a world of difference between being rebellious and being an idiot.

When a group of people, including her closest friends chiefly Sara who has looked after her for years, tell her something is dangerous and she still does it, that's her being an idiot.

It's highlighted even more when said closest friends and girl who has had to babysit her for years flat out says Ash is an idiot and couldn't have made it to college on her own.

When everyone that girl knows tells you she's an idiot and every time you talk to her she acts like an idiot .... maybe, just maybe, she's an idiot.

I wasn't quick to judge, I liked her at the start.

Unfortunately every interaction after that is like dealing with foolish child.

If people are into that it's fine, tis not for me though. She's not anywhere near ready for any sort of relationship.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
MC whitnesses the cult leader plug and fist recruits 4 ... believe it or not ...
recruiting purposes -- fake agent / casting perpetrated by a whore with a house to host human trafficking in.
That is text book recruiting gurl molesting tactics to induce actual slavery.
Dude there is no human trafficing/slavery, just a bunch of sluts, which want to join that whore house...u know they could just say, fuck it and walk out of the door.
Then, right the next day, as MC is looking to talk to her,
Carol gets into his room and point blank admits to being subjected to same treatment.
I'm pretty sure Carol was already a member before Abby took over, how much of a slut Carol was before, we don't know.
We can either engage and reassure her and take her as one abused victim of a human trafficker
believing she does not do those things any more, or we can just stay silent, hear her out and let her
do whatever.
Yeah, after this last update, i have zero intention to help her.
If Abby command something she doesn't want to do, she can bite the sour apple and has her nudes leacked, i don't care honestly.
If she goes along with receiving same treatment the others get from Abby and plays the little whore for her, over blackmailed with some stupid nudes, well then i really don't want to have anything to do with her either way.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I dont know how Ashley is able to even breathe without help, that girl is just too dumb to live, until now she didnt show any good side, there isnt anything good about her behaviour, personality, inteligence or whatever trait one can think. I didnt get her scene on this update but i dont even care about her, so...whatever
By now just Roxy, Rachel, Nikki and Sara are good LIs in my opinion. Rachel need to grow a bit, stand up against her ex and fight him back already and i think Roxy never liked anyone for real so she is a bit lost on how to deal with the MC, we didnt get much progression with Nikki but she seems to be a good LI, Sara too, but the last isnt that atractive for me. Femdom woman is a big no no, Roxy's sister is friends with femdom woman so i dont have any faith in her tbh. Carol, well, as the game progresses she loses more and more points with me and gets harder to like her. Yuki is a lesbian/bi that is "problably" in love with Carol so i have no interest in her.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not for me there weren't and I've been following both their routes/stories. Wonder what the variable there is...
Yeah i had the same problem.
I loaded a save back from where u can trick Ashley, before the date with Carol.
For whatever reason, one scene with Ash didn't trigger at the morning after the date (in a previous version). That seems to block both of their scenes in this update (strangly not in the last update), or at least that was the reason for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: J040 and Cernunnos.

idea888

Jul 3, 2021
hi, if install the update versionv 5.0, should i restart everything again? any method to start from v4.5?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes