Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs dev knows got damn well he could had waited to introduce a new girl for Natalie scene. Let me guess next time her sister is going to cockblock you.

That Sasha extra scene hot as hell that should had been canon. Then the other girl takes over... missed opportunities

Reactions: EZ8lt

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well not the best update and short.
I regret being on the Carol path, i find her absolutely untrustworthy at this point.
And well, if she doesn't want to go against Abby and is pissed if MC actully want's some answers, i really have no interest in helping her.

Yuki was my main interest, but being lesbian(or bi), in love with Carol and seeing how pushy she is towards her, i kind of completely lost my interest in her. Really don't want to get involved in that mess.

Well, guess that leaves Sara and Nikki for me....maybe Ash, if she finally stops behaving like a stubborn child.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Snap, i'm going for the same 2.

I also have a save for Roxy. Something doesn't quite add up with her. She's either all talk about what she's like with other people or she really is a mega slut but wants to be treated better. Can't decide which and I needs to know.

Sara is also on my maybe list but it seems she's just rape bait for the jocks.
I always knew you were a woman of culture Ava. I'm not really into Roxy since when I played this game early on you couldn't avoid doing anything with her which kind of soured me on her plus that tattoo is a giant turn off for me it's far to trashy.

Though if she is just a slutty character that wants to be treated better I could like her since she would kind of remind me of Steph from No More Secrets who was a good example of that kind of character done well and was my favorite LI in that game.

Sarah is also a maybe for me but I think the same as you and she is just rape bait. I would like Ashley if she didn't annoy me all the time by having the IQ of a fucking potato.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would like Ashley if she didn't annoy me all the time by having the IQ of a fucking potato.
I managed to like her for a whole 10 minutes.

Carol - "Ash, don't do it, it was the biggest mistake I ever made and i've regretted it ever since"..

Ash ..... does it anyone because oooh look something shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I just want to ask is this a college or a church cloister? For a college game the sex scenes are incredibly sparse. Why is everyone so uptight and boring? Once again BADIK proves to be the only game that got the college genre right.
hope you are trolling badik (college game)is the epitome off a church game as far as the last version goes.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I managed to like her for a whole 10 minutes.

Carol - "Ash, don't do it, it was the biggest mistake I ever made and i've regretted it ever since"..

Ash ..... does it anyone because oooh look something shiny.
I take it back, she has less IQ than a potato and makes me question how someone so brain dead was even able to get into college in the first place.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're goin' down
They got all the right moves in all the right faces
Let's paint the picture of the perfect place
They got it better than what anyone's told you
They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades
Then we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers
I know we got it good, but they got it made
And their grass is getting greener each day
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down
Before anybody's knowin' our name
They got all the right friends in all the right places
They got all the right moves in all the right faces
They say everybody knows, everybody knows where we're goin'
Yeah,…

I take it back, she has less IQ than a potato and makes me question how someone so brain dead was even able to get into college in the first place.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Even knowing I'm not on the Sasha route this update felt short. Drama between Carol/Yuki, workout with Natalie/Mallory, drama between Carol/Abby, and research.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right, so, my thoughts on the girls so far...

Carol is a lying snake. A lot of shady shit going on with her only excuse being she's the head cheerleader and that somehow means dark haired girls bitch. It looks like she's being whored out, she is deff being fucked by the girl if not rented out to the jocks. The fact she hides so much yet gets pissy when MC does the same turns me right off.

She started off the perfect girlfriend but she is arguably the worst choice.

Roxy also gives me Steph vibes which is why I did a save just for her. She doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks but if he talks to her like she's a slut she gets upset which makes me think his opinion matters because she actually likes him and wants more, again, like Steph.

Rachel would be best girl if she smartened up a bit. Has abusive partner, gets away, gives him her address and just takes his abuse again when he shows up. Hoping she gets over that then she can be best girl.

Yuki so far seems like the only one not doing anything dumb or in the line for getting fucked by someone so second best girl.

Ash is just too dumb for any kind of relationship. She was willing to put herself in shitsville to be like Carol and i'm not interested in someone that can't think for themselves. Without Sara babysitting her she'd probably be homeless.

Don't care about trainer or the blonde dom woman, won't be helping Carol out anyway so don't need her.

So just going to see how things go with Rachel, Roxy and Yuki.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Even knowing I'm not on the Sasha route this update felt short. Drama between Carol/Yuki, workout with Natalie/Mallory, drama between Carol/Abby, and research.
Well, there are also 2 short scenes with Ashley and one short scene with Sara...but yeah, really short. But then, so was the last update if u didn't go for Rachel.
I want to start a new game, but without Carol/Rachel/Roxy/Nat/Sasha, there probably isn't much game left...

Ah. So she is a brain dead idiot with a helicopter parent that makes a lot more sense now I forgot about that scene.
Yeah...i kind of tried to like her. But her behaving like a stupid 12y old kid, which does stupid things just because someone else said, ''thats not a good idea'' makes it really near impossible...or just bending her over ur knees and spank her ass, like u do with bratty kids.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020

Carol is a lying snake. A lot of shady shit going on with her only excuse being she's the head cheerleader and that somehow means dark haired girls bitch. It looks like she's being whored out, she is deff being fucked by the girl if not rented out to the jocks. The fact she hides so much yet gets pissy when MC does the same turns me right off.
you can find out what actually happened if you push her. its not as bad as being whored out.

Reactions: L0MBR0

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021

She started off the perfect girlfriend but she is arguably the worst choice.

Roxy also gives me Steph vibes which is why I did a save just for her. She doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks but if he talks to her like she's a slut she gets upset which makes me think his opinion matters because she actually likes him and wants more, again, like Steph.

Rachel would be best girl if she smartened up a bit. Has abusive partner, gets away, gives him her address and just takes his abuse again when he shows up. Hoping she gets over that then she can be best girl.

Yuki so far seems like the only one not doing anything dumb or in the line for getting fucked by someone so second best girl.

Ash is just too dumb for any kind of relationship. She was willing to put herself in shitsville to be like Carol and i'm not interested in someone that can't think for themselves. Without Sara babysitting her she'd probably be homeless.

Don't care about trainer or the blonde dom woman, won't be helping Carol out anyway so don't need her.

So just going to see how things go with Rachel, Roxy and Yuki.
Thanks for your analysis, now I'm sure more than 70% of the content is against my tastes. Not worth my time

Reactions: LordSinner

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The truth
Yeah you summed up my thoughts better than I could Ava especially with Carol if there is two things I absolutely can't stand it is liars and hypocrites and she is both so she goes straight to fuck no pile along with the trainer and the femdom woman.

After reading your posts I might try another save with Roxy if what your saying is true. My bias towards MILF characters along with the whole fucking your teacher fantasy might be showing but Rachel is definitely my favorite as long as her dickhead ex is dealt with. I think the main reason I like Yuki so much is just because she doesn't have any baggage or drama and seems the most normal and likable of the other characters.

you can find out what actually happened if you push her. its not as bad as being whored out.
At least for me the problem is that even though that is an option I still don't trust her and think she is lying to the MC about what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: tkdigimon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's still very vague, what she actually does/or should do, to convince important people, or what has/is still happening inside the sorority and with Abby.
And that is, if u believe that she told u everything, which i doubt and she doesn't lie.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes