MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I really hope DreamNow lets the "bad" path for Ashley's story really go there.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah i had the same problem.
I loaded a save back from where u can trick Ashley, before the date with Carol.
For whatever reason, one scene with Ash didn't trigger at the morning after the date (in a previous version). That seems to block both of their scenes in this update (strangly not in the last update), or at least that was the reason for me.
Thank you for that bit of information. Gods only know how that issue would have affected my playthrough going forward...friggin butterfly effect.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and J040

J040

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you for that bit of information. Gods only know how that issue would have affected my playthrough going forward...friggin butterfly effect.
Did you find the variable? already started from an old save where she should be tricked and started from there, but no luck at all, cant trigger the
hug scene

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Did you find the variable? already started from an old save where she should be tricked and started from there, but no luck at all, cant trigger the
hug scene
From what it looks to me, the choice to ''trick her'' wasn't tracked correctly in a previous version.
If i load a game after that choice, the Ash scene won't trigger, if u load a game before, or directly when u make that choice, it seems to work as intended.

Reactions: Cernunnos. and J040

J040

Apr 19, 2017
From what it looks to me, the choice to ''trick her'' wasn't tracked correctly in a previous version.
If i load a game after that choice, the Ash scene won't trigger, if u load a game before, or directly when u make that choice, it seems to work as intended.
The Ashley scene I was able to trigger but not Sara one, unfortunately

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Ashley scene I was able to trigger but not Sara one, unfortunately
Hm, now that u mention it, i get the Sara scene now, but the WT says there should be a hug and a bit of extra...i don't get that either.
From the WT it seems the only condition is, to be on Saras love path, her love path seems to be triggered after the tennis match, where u have the choice ''to act affectionate'' so i guess it's a problem with that choice...i try start a new game, let's see if it helps.

Edit: so new game doesn't help either, no idea how to get that hug scene (or if the WT is wrong).

Last edited:

J040

Apr 19, 2017
Hm, now that u mention it, i get the Sara scene now, but the WT says there should be a hug and a bit of extra...i don't get that either.
From the WT it seems the only condition is, to be on Saras love path, her love path seems to be triggered after the tennis match, where u have the choice ''to act affectionate'' so i guess it's a problem with that choice...i try start a new game, let's see if it helps.

Edit: so new game doesn't help either, no idea how to get that hug scene (or if the WT is wrong).
Yeah that scene, I thought about WT being wrong but probrably is not the case and I already had those conditions, something is missing, maybe something with being on Carol route idk if this could be the case

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.5.0, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, and I will be awaiting the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Ok first of all I think I have already mentioned that the game is stunning and amazing, but I have a question that I hope is not answered yet and I won't be crucified for it. Can we expect in the future to have a route where a girl you can get close to pretty much having as your girlfriend will cheat on you? I mean it is pretty realistic in college setting and something I would enjoy personally. But if there won't be such thing that is fine as well I am just curious :)
Rather than age-old cheating trope why not have a conflict of interest where both MC and girlfriend have to make tough choices about their partners, say MC goes with Roxy. She is an interesting character and the more I learn about her the more I like her. In similar fashion say Carol started befriending someone else and MC notices her closeness with the guy (no cheating), now either MC has to focus on carol so that he doesn't lose her or move on to his own route to some else girl dorm room. (Assuming that there is no Harem route).

Dec 28, 2017

hug scene
It's a typo in the code where a variable is misnamed, I made a post about it earlier (see below) but it got buried in the ~Carol Controversy~. The requirement for triggering scene is just successfully flirting with her during the tennis match.

Just found a typo in the code (line 1195 in update6.rpy) which means that you likely can't progress with the Sara romance. If you flirted with her while playing tennis you get sare_event_13 = 1, however the game checks for sara_event_13. Easy fix, either edit the file or if you've already played through just type "sara_event_13 = 1" (without ") in the console.

If you've played through the entire update and don't want to again for some reason you can also input sara_event_14 = 1 (= 2 is the friend path), you're only missing a small but cute scene.
It's been posted on the discord so the dev knows now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just an observation on v5 extended (Windows).

Did a few play throughs.

1. Stable. I run the game as admin. Understand how that might not be an option for some.
2. Very short. Each release is very small. I like this game but wow. It will take forever to tell the full visual novel at this pace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DreamNow

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well... this update was pretty short and lackluster for me... don't get me wrong, the update was actually pretty good, for those who accept Sasha proposal and like the contact with her (which I didn't and I don't, it's a personal bummer for me cuz I like her model), and if you exclude her scene, which like the third (or IMO half) of a current update (I checked, even if I didn't have particular pleasure in it)... well it's not much tbh.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Well... this update was pretty short and lackluster for me... don't get me wrong, the update was actually pretty good, for those who accept Sasha proposal and like the contact with her (which I didn't and I don't, it's a personal bummer for me cuz I like her model), and if you exclude her scene, which like the third (or IMO half) of a current update (I checked, even if I didn't have particular pleasure in it)... well it's not much tbh.
The Dev gave his explanation for the shorter than usual update, on Patreon:
A little bit about v0.5.0:

This month's update turned out a little different than usual. Due to the final stage of my studies, I was able to devote about 80-90% of the necessary time to the development. Because of this, I was forced to reduce the number of animations and slightly lower the quality of extra scenes.

Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with the work done.

But the worst is over since I have almost sorted out my studies (there are only a few formal moments left).
and I was disappointed on my first play through - especially as I did not see Rachel at all. I therefore tried playing using different Save files, with different choices made, and found that the Rachel interaction happens if you had the 'Drunk Rachel' end to 4.5, but not with the Massage ending.

So yes, the update seems a little lighter that previous ones, but in order to get all of the content that there is, you'll probably need to be doing multiple routes.

Reactions: znar25 and Pica-bu

boer

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if I'm posting in the right section to report a problem with my game: "University of Problems". If so, please tell me where and how to post a new thread regarding this issue.

My problem is the following: With the 4.5 update of this game, it starts with Kenny laying in his bed in the morning and he is wondering how Sarah is doing. In the upper left corner appear two options to click on: 1) "You've got a new message" 2) "You can write a message". Now my problem is, that nothing is happening the moment I click on either one; so I cannot continue the game.

I was hoping that the following update (now 5.0) would deal with this problem, but unfortunately it didn't. Could any of you guys please help me out here? Thanks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, and I liked Carol especially after the date.
That's the main issue with Carol, she is perfect and would make an awesome girlfriend.

The problem is she's a liar and a hypocrite.

She's involved in some shady shit that she won't talk about apart from a few vague answers and lies about the rest yet if the MC does the slightest thing wrong she gets all up in a rage about it.

If she was honest about what was going on there would be no problems.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes