Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so when is 0.6 coming out?

Don't forget to vote, the further development of the game depends on this.
This post was created to collect all polls in one place. All available polls related to the development will be added here.
($5+ tiers)
Poll about girls for extra events for v0.5.5 Extended ($50+ tiers) Coming soon
Previous polls (don't forget that you can change your vote).

(NEW!!!)
(NEW!!!)

Not related to the game:
($10+)

Oct 14, 2018

This post was created to collect all polls in one place. All available polls related to the development will be added here.
($5+ tiers)

(NEW!!!)
(NEW!!!)

Not related to the game:
($10+)
Would it be possible to post the information and results for both new polls? Thank you in advance!

aleexx

Jun 8, 2020
how do i use the uppdate patch i have the game where do i extarct the update patch i am confused

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Guys is anyone here interested in the girlfriend path with Carol and want all the shit with Abby to just finish so they can focus on the romance stuff or is it just me !

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Is there any plans on turning the tables on Sasha?Since sub points came to play,maybe there is a plan you go all out dominator on Sasha.That whould be so awesome.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

($5+ tiers)

(NEW!!!)
(NEW!!!)

Not related to the game:
($10+)

This is going to end poorly. Anytime you rely on Patrons to shape your game, they end up screwing up the story to fit their fetish.

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
Can I ask if you use daz3d and another question if you use daz3d, what kind of model did you use?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
This is going to end poorly. Anytime you rely on Patrons to shape your game, they end up screwing up the story to fit their fetish.
I agree. He should follow his/her fantasies and kinkies, the beginning was so good.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018

($5+ tiers)

(NEW!!!)
(NEW!!!)

Not related to the game:
($10+)

That usually knows the end of the game from many when certain fetishes come into the ring. It raises more anger than pleasure. Too often, queries like this ruin the game completely. DEV should never go money ahead or do any inquiries. If you want to influence or please, then listen to the forums. There is a lot more volume there than in the supporter because there is more crowd than in the supporter.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
That usually knows the end of the game from many when certain fetishes come into the ring. It raises more anger than pleasure. Too often, queries like this ruin the game completely. DEV should never go money ahead or do any inquiries. If you want to influence or please, then listen to the forums. There is a lot more volume there than in the supporter because there is more crowd than in the supporter.
I don't know. Personally, I can see why a dev would prefer to listen to the people who financially support his project rather than whoever shouts the loudest on forums like this (and no, I'm not just saying this because I recently started supporting ;)). And I have the feeling the dev already has the general direction of the story, and the polls are meant to fill in details or additions, not to completely dictate the direction of the story. Seems like a sensible way to handle things to me.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know. Personally, I can see why a dev would prefer to listen to the people who financially support his project rather than whoever shouts the loudest on forums like this (and no, I'm not just saying this because I recently started supporting ;)). And I have the feeling the dev already has the general direction of the story, and the polls are meant to fill in details or additions, not to completely dictate the direction of the story. Seems like a sensible way to handle things to me.
This has only been seen too many times to become nothing but shit. Hope this is an exception. At least that has been said about it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just started the game and I'm guessing like most here, I'm already leaning towards Carol, but from reading these recent posts, shits eventually going to go downhill with her. My question is how punishing is it to date around before deciding who you want to be with? There's no harem tag, so going out on a limb and guessing no poly/throuples either?

Other than Carol, I did like both sisters Natalie & Roxy, along with the brief intro to the teacher. Considered Ashly until I read she's like the second most hated/worst L.I. available, and absolute zero interest in Sara, as her introverted, frost queen persona and rather plain, conservative looks do nothing for me. Yuki remains a mystery so far, but I wouldn't mind getting to know her more as long as there are not severe penalties for dating around.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys just started the game and I'm guessing like most here, I'm already leaning towards Carol, but from reading these recent posts, shits eventually going to go downhill with her. My question is how punishing is it to date around before deciding who you want to be with? There's no harem tag, so going out on a limb and guessing no poly/throuples either?
You could try out a save with Carol the main reason people started to hate her this update is because she became a massive hypocrite, by constantly telling the MC she expects complete honesty all through the game and then lied to his face this update and is keeping secrets from him. Depending on your tolerance to this it might not bother you as much as others in this thread.

The dev has said he wants to make the game a harem in the future though I really question how he is going to do that. Right now choosing to date certain characters cancels out others and costs you points with them so it is pretty punishing if you date around.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That doesn't make any sense from a dev pov. If you are making a new game you can take some criticism and feedback from forum pirates but if you have a following already you better pay attention to those who pay your salary if anything. The polls seem to be to add some kinks to the sex scenes not to shape the story.
Vote with your money.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The dev has said he wants to make the game a harem in the future though I really question how he is going to do that. Right now choosing to date certain characters cancels out others and costs you points with them so it is pretty punishing if you date around.
God damn it, combine that with the femdom that I don't like this seems to be another game for the trash pile because this is a no-go in a harem game and it was so promising at the start.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
God damn it, combine that with the femdom that I don't like this seems to be another game for the trash pile because this is a no-go in a harem game and it was so promising at the start.
While I'm not that bothered since I'm not really into harems and only really like two characters in the whole game. I can understand why harem fans are annoyed. Especially since it seems like the dev isn't actually sure how to implement the harem anyway going by the dev notes in the OP.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes