Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well sounds like she has you fooled big time.
Maybe, but she hasn't really given me a reason to doubt or mistrust her so far. She hasn't lied to me directly and I already know her secrets and have made a deal to get her out of the sorority. Unless she is forced to do something worse than she's let on, I'm willing to trust her for the time being. My MC is no saint himself carrying-on 'dating' pretty much all of the other girls for now. Interested to see where it goes from here with Carol locked in as the girlfriend while still just as interested in Rachel, Roxy and Sara, among the other side girls.

AjiAlice

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added walkthrough and unlocked all memories and i had also add a small cheat button at right bottom side where you all can increase or decrease the points of main girl.
Note-there are 2 screen one of relation points along with love and intelligence and one of love points
when you will click on love screen it will open love points screen then you can increase or decrease love points.
Here is the link:
Mega
Guys here is my server link where i port and mod game regularly join me there :

Note-previous saves are compatible too i had checked and solve the issue

Guys here are some previews of mod:
Im not found the cheat Button.Please Help.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Im not found the cheat Button.Please Help.
Hey
I hope you are fine
This is not my mod because I added cheat button I think you had downloaded any another modder mod . Try to ask them if you still face any issue try this mod.

Here is my mod link:

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
Is that Extras(Scenes) in Mod won't appear in story ? In extras there're two scenes with carol but I didn't get it, so we just can play the scene or what? Can someone tell me ?

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I know there are fetishes for all audiences and I don't complain if the game has lesbian material but I just want people who don't like it to be allowed to avoid it.

Simply if a love interest of the protagonist turns Lesbian they should allow you to avoid her until she leaves your story.

In the end you want to take the story of the game to your liking. And for this you should be free to choose.

I cordially say goodbye always congratulating the creator of the game for his high quality work. Until now this was one of my favorite games but not anymore. I really enjoyed your work and your art. Greetings!

vakarianbane

May 10, 2020
so the main thing of this game is femdom with whimp MC?
otherwise there are almost no scenes
I wouldnt say so. Roxy for example is pretty much the opposite. The MC seems like a normal dude, more on the whimpier side on the beginning I agree but he seems to slowly grow out of it (kinda)

There is even a choice where you can decide whether you "associate" with femdom or not. I would give the game some time if I were you, that is if you are interested in how the game plays out.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes