Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
While I'm not that bothered since I'm not really into harems and only really like two characters in the whole game. I can understand why harem fans are annoyed. Especially since it seems like the dev isn't actually sure how to implement the harem anyway going by the dev notes in the OP.
I think it's more like what the Dev has planned may fulfill the requirements for the harem tag without including EVERY girl in the game. There are a couple of different triad groupings developing. If a third girl gets added to any of those, that can qualify for the harem tag if all three of them know about and are okay with the others.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think it's more like what the Dev has planned may fulfill the requirements for the harem tag without including EVERY girl in the game. There are a couple of different triad groupings developing. If a third girl gets added to any of those, that can qualify for the harem tag if all three of them know about and are okay with the others.
I see your point but the way the notes in the OP are worded it makes it seem like he is meaning a full harem of everyone instead of a harem in regards to the tagging criteria on this site.

It seems kind of strange on the devs part if what you are saying is true and I think he would benefit from clarifying what he means by a harem for the people that want one and to clear up any misconceptions about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
so when is 0.6 coming out?
Don't forget that 5.5 comes first :)

The dev sent out an update yesterday, giving a completion date of the end of July, together with an update on how much has been completed so far. This includes the ability to name saves, which several have mentioned here.

[News] Dev's blog #29
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 event with Rachel
  • main event with Vlad + Zac
2) Renders and animations:
About 50 renders and 3 animations are ready
3) Small things:
  • added delete save button
  • added ability to give a name to save
  • optimized a couple of scripts
Update 0.5.5 will contain a major event with Roxy. Something similar to the event with Carol at the hotel. This will be a new milestone in the relationship between the MC and Roxy. I won't reveal all the details yet, but I'm sure that Roxy's fans will be happy ❤‍
So, as I mentioned earlier, I almost have sorted out my studies and now I can return to the previous pace of the game development (although this did not affect the size of the two previous updates so much, so the difference is almost not noticeable).
I was finally able to add a delete save button and the ability to add names to saves. I'm sure it will be very useful for you
In addition, I started to optimize the existing scripts a little. I'm not a programmer, so the current state of the game code leaves much to be desired. Therefore, in my spare time from development, I try to study RenPy. Of course, I'll not become a pro in this... But I hope that by the end of UoP, the game code will change significantly for the better.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It's the same shit the Dev of AOA Academy tries multiple mini harems and that is exactly why I stopped playing that game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In lieu of an actual all-inclusive harem, I'd be ok with at least 1 or more throuple combination options for those looking to have more than just 1 L.I.. The obvious ones I can think of are:

Sasha & Mary - I don't mind mild femdom as long as it doesn't involve pain play. I'm totally ok with orally servicing both ladies and even them being the aggressor fucking themselves against the MC per the Extra Scene reveal.

Natalie & Sasha - Given that Natalie is probably the reason why Sasha was so intent on making sexual favors part of their deal for her help, not to mention her repeated warning to the MC not to disappoint her in their future training sessions makes me believe this might be a possibility.

Carol & Yuki - Unrealistic unless the Extra Scenes that get unlocked are considered canon. While there is a reveal they fooled around in high school, by the time they started at the University they had stopped playing around and seemingly grown out of it only to have Yuki attempt to seduce her bff by learning erotic massage from the MC. If the Extra Scenes are NOT canon, then all we have to go on is Carol repeatedly turning her down (minus not confessing she's already dating the MC) trying to reason with her about their past just being an experimental phase and nothing more. It remains to be seen despite my MC's best intentions to get closer to her, Yuki never really has shown any flirtatious attempts outside of learning more about erotic massage for females, lol going so far as to ask about the fictional 'Beth' for more info.

Sara & Ashley - These two are close friends with Sara being the caretaker in the relationship except when it comes to socializing, which is where Ashley tries to draw her out of her reclusive shell. I don't see Ashley having a problem sharing the MC as long as its ONLY with Sara, and she finally can get a boyfriend who will treat them both the right way while finally getting to lose her virginity. To early to tell if Sara is unwilling to share, even if it is with Ashley.

Roxy & Natalie - Unlikely, Patreon rules notwithstanding, while sexually liberated and open-minded, I doubt Roxy would seriously consider sharing with her sister, even if they agreed not to have any contact between each other and only alternated spending time with the MC. If anything, Roxy has shown increased interest in pursuing a real, intimate relationship with the right guy that can satisfy her sexual and emotional needs. Even while starting off somewhat as FWB, she was already hoping the MC would be the ONE to sweep her off her feet and be her ideal lover.

Rachel & ? - Unlikely, as her recent divorce and escape from an abusive and dysfunctional marriage would lead me to doubt her willing to share the MC, even if it would help provide cover from outsiders paying too much attention to her taboo relationship with the MC.

Nikki & ? - Unknown, while she seems like the perfect candidate willing to be ok in an open/poly relationship, not sure who she would click with or prefer to join her and the MC.

Don't know if I left out any other combinations or if I'm mistaken with my assessment. While a harem would make it easier than writing multiple throuple branches, I am intrigued as of late with the throuple option over traditional harems.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
check the above message by
Crimsonfiend76
about carol and yuki
I understand what you are saying but I stick for my words as you can see in the discord chat with the Dev it never happened if your choices don't make it happen so it is simple if you like Carol only don't cheat on her and then she won't

Screenshot_5.png

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It maybe just you choices in the game until now Coral is loyal to me
Yeah same here, just finished this last current content and outside of choosing to insist Carol come clean with whatever Abby has over her, (I picked the other option and took the +3 relationship points) she has been nothing but sweet and adorable while begging us (the MC) not to get involved....which considering I took Sasha up on her 'favor' to get Carol out of the sorority, will hopefully just be a matter of time before that problem is fixed without my direct involvement.

I'd actually thought we'd get some more Sara/Ashley/Rachel/Roxy time before running out, but for me it ended right after Abby meeting with Carol in the hallway and then begging us to let her handle it. In any case, liking the game and looking forward to what happens next.

Just out of curiosity are Mallory and Natalie together or they just besties that refer to each other with pet names? Aside from Natalie telling her the MC was gay (preferred boy butts, lol) just wondering why else go out of her way to keep Mallory from knowing what's going between her (Nat) and the MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I understand what you are saying but I stick for my words as you can see in the discord chat with the Dev it never happened if your choices don't make it happen so it is simple if you like Carol only don't cheat on her and then she won't

View attachment 1286525
So far I've been manwhoring around (tried not too, but couldn't resist the temptation) and haven't been busted for cheating so far, while I did eavesdrop on Yuki and Carol's conversation about there prior past. Not sure what the trigger is for that conversation.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Yeah same here, just finished this last current content and outside of choosing to insist Carol come clean with whatever Abby has over her, (I picked the other option and took the +3 relationship points) she has been nothing but sweet and adorable while begging us (the MC) not to get involved....which considering I took Sasha up on her 'favor' to get Carol out of the sorority, will hopefully just be a matter of time before that problem is fixed without my direct involvement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes