Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
The Dev gave his explanation for the shorter than usual update, on Patreon:

and I was disappointed on my first play through - especially as I did not see Rachel at all. I therefore tried playing using different Save files, with different choices made, and found that the Rachel interaction happens if you had the 'Drunk Rachel' end to 4.5, but not with the Massage ending.

So yes, the update seems a little lighter that previous ones, but in order to get all of the content that there is, you'll probably need to be doing multiple routes.
No, I get that, and believe me - I don't mind smaller updates, as long as the game been developed (and not abandoned, and it's not like too much time passed since the previous update, so I'm fine with the smaller update, hell, I still play "Live to fight" and it's not like there is much content with every update, but the dev situation and the story overall is another topic). The bummer for me is it seems like the majority of content in this update went to Sasha storyline, which some ppl don't go for her proposal, cuz they (like me) don't particularly like the type of content with her, and for this ppl the update is particularly "lite".
But, again, mb it's just me, but I think if you gonna do a smaller update, which, again - totally fine, considering circumstances, IMO its better to focus on the type of content, that everyone will enjoy, rather than the "kink" content.
Just some thoughts.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The bummer for me is it seems like the majority of content in this update went to Sasha storyline, which some ppl don't go for her proposal, cuz they (like me) don't particularly like the type of content with her, and for this ppl the update is particularly "lite".
??? I've seen a couple people make comments like this and it's got me scratching my head a bit... The Sasha scene is 400 lines out of a 3000+ line script for the update. Objectively speaking, there is no way that constitutes the majority of the content of the update. There were scenes with Rachel, Carol & Yuki, Natalie (and Mallory), Sara and Ashley, and Carol & Abby. You're not meant to be able to get every scene in a single playthrough but even if your choices blocked a few of them, that doesn't somehow make them disappear from the script.

If you're not finding the monthly updates "meaty" enough for you, have you considered waiting two or three months and playing multiple updates at a time?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just found a typo in the code (line 1195 in update6.rpy) which means that you likely can't progress with the Sara romance. If you flirted with her while playing tennis you get sare_event_13 = 1, however the game checks for sara_event_13. Easy fix, either edit the file or if you've already played through just type "sara_event_13 = 1" (without ") in the console.

If you've played through the entire update and don't want to again for some reason you can also input sara_event_14 = 1 (= 2 is the friend path), you're only missing a small but cute scene.
DreamNow did you see this posted and has it been fixed in the most recent version?

Reactions: znar25 and DreamNow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Best damsel in distress: save me then watch me go back to the jerk 4 mu daily dose of beating+cussing+demeaning me.
Then save me again. You do not seem to have anything better to do anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Thank you developer. I think I'll wait about 3 months before downloading an update of this work again, to add content and new scenes.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

latios507

Apr 24, 2020
I always lurk around but I'm making an exception to post here. I gotta say, this is one of the best game I've played so far. All the main heroines are just damn cute to a point it's hard to even pick one! If only there was a harem route then that solves most of the problem haha.

I think with a few more content updates, it won't be long before this VN takes over my #1 spot which is currently occupied by Being a Dik. Overall, I'm very impressed with the OSTs and the character's CGs, it just oozes class.

I'm seriously contemplating to subscribe on Patreon because I can see the hard works that the devs put into this game. Keep up the good work!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Am I just blind, or there's no way to name neither the saves nor the page of saves? I know by default renpy provides the latter, but it looks like it's removed from this game. For a game with multiple paths, managing your saves seems like a must.

Reactions: dksklho

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Am I just blind, or there's no way to name neither the saves nor the page of saves? I know by default renpy provides the latter, but it looks like it's removed from this game. For a game with multiple paths, managing your saves seems like a must.
I believe he said he was going to add named saves in either the next update or the one after.

Reactions: albul

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
This seems like a great game, but it looks to me that all the girls have the same face with a different haircut. Maybe I'll change my mind once I actually play it.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
Ctrl+O to open the console, but it has to be enabled first. You can enable it manually by editing [game folder]\renpy\common\00console.rpy and changing config.console from False to True. Alternatively you can download UnRen.bat, put it in the game folder, run it and choose option 3 to enable the console.
thank you brother

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I honestly could take or leave the other characters in this game so long as I can keep 4 core girls and Rachel around.

Roxy is ok, but the dev is being really slow about making her anything other than a slut. I rather wish Nikki was a main girl, but she almost seems like an homage to the "My Sister, My Roommate" Nikki and her brother and is being intentionally kept at arm's reach because of that.

Still the hope of a Carol/Yuki or a Ashley/Sara fun time eventually definitely seems to be in the cards right now. Though part of me wishes for a Carol/Rachel.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I honestly could take or leave the other characters in this game so long as I can keep 4 core girls and Rachel around.

Roxy is ok, but the dev is being really slow about making her anything other than a slut. I rather wish Nikki was a main girl, but she almost seems like an homage to the "My Sister, My Roommate" Nikki and her brother and is being intentionally kept at arm's reach because of that.

Still the hope of a Carol/Yuki or a Ashley/Sara fun time eventually definitely seems to be in the cards right now. Though part of me wishes for a Carol/Rachel.
Jeez, Carol and Rachel? That would be living the dream! :love:

As for Roxy, I disagree a bit. Clearly the girl likes sex and can be forward about it, but I don't think classifying her as a slut is fair. We don't know much if anything about her past, but currently, she doesn't seem to be dividing her interest between the MC and anybody else. Also, it has been made clearer and clearer in successive scenes that she is looking for a deeper connection to go with the hot sex. She knows what she wants and is pursuing it, but I wouldn't call her a slut for that alone.

Do you have thoughts on the Carol/Abby storyline as it currently sits?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes