Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The girls in this VN seem to have got the typical fake nose of the average dull Instagram model. :KEK:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
[News] Dev's blog #31

Hey!
Don't forget about polls: All polls in one place
Now, I'm almost finished with work on the Basic version and fully into rendering content for the extended version. In the poll about extra scenes from the Extended version, Carol and Roxy (major event) won.
The previous update was a little smaller than usual because of my studies (I mean count renders and animations). So this month I decided to make you a small compensation. This update will have 5 animations (usually 4 animations) and almost 700 renders (600-630 usually).
This applies only to the Basic version of the game. The Extended version will most likely be of the usual size. But if I have some free time left before early access, then I would make 1 additional animation.
I also have some new ideas about patron benefits, game development, and a couple of other things. I wanna implement at least something of this soon, so stay tuned.
1) Events:
  • 1 regular and 1 major event with Roxy
  • 1 event with Sara
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 big event (or 2 regular events) with Rachel
  • main event with Vlad + Zac
  • 1 event with Ashley
  • 1 event with Yuki
2) Renders and animations:
694 renders and 5 animations
3) Other things:
  • I continued to optimize the game code little by little. Basically, this optimization is aimed at improving the performance of the web version of the game.
    But surely in the future, this optimization will be very useful for the PC and MAC versions.
  • Also, as I wrote in previous news blogs, I added the ability to delete saves and give them names. When the new update is released to Early access, I'll post a small picture about how to use these features.
    In addition, these features will be in test mode in the next 1-2 updates. After collecting feedback from players, I'll make the necessary changes to the final version of these features.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
[News] Dev's blog #31

Hey!
Don't forget about polls: All polls in one place
Now, I'm almost finished with work on the Basic version and fully into rendering content for the extended version. In the poll about extra scenes from the Extended version, Carol and Roxy (major event) won.
The previous update was a little smaller than usual because of my studies (I mean count renders and animations). So this month I decided to make you a small compensation. This update will have 5 animations (usually 4 animations) and almost 700 renders (600-630 usually).
This applies only to the Basic version of the game. The Extended version will most likely be of the usual size. But if I have some free time left before early access, then I would make 1 additional animation.
I also have some new ideas about patron benefits, game development, and a couple of other things. I wanna implement at least something of this soon, so stay tuned.
1) Events:
  • 1 regular and 1 major event with Roxy
  • 1 event with Sara
  • 1 event with Carol
  • 1 big event (or 2 regular events) with Rachel
  • main event with Vlad + Zac
  • 1 event with Ashley
  • 1 event with Yuki
2) Renders and animations:
694 renders and 5 animations
3) Other things:
  • I continued to optimize the game code little by little. Basically, this optimization is aimed at improving the performance of the web version of the game.
    But surely in the future, this optimization will be very useful for the PC and MAC versions.
  • Also, as I wrote in previous news blogs, I added the ability to delete saves and give them names. When the new update is released to Early access, I'll post a small picture about how to use these features.
    In addition, these features will be in test mode in the next 1-2 updates. After collecting feedback from players, I'll make the necessary changes to the final version of these features.
Man this dev is on fire with releases, noice...

Reactions: znar25

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
We tend to get both, but usually someone uploads whatever file is easier to get. I've played this from release to release where sometimes we'll have the extended version, sometimes the basic.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. I'm starting to like Sara more and more! She is lovely. :love:
I love Carol Rachel and Sara.
Although with Carol, it pains me a little bit about that situation with this bitch Abby. I don't like this situation and what Carol is doing..

I would like to release her from her president role as soon as possible, so that she is free from Abby and the rest.

I don't like how Sasha treats MC, how he is her "whore".. But I will survive all these "payments" because I wants to free Carol. And I don't know if it will be possible without Sasha's help.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes