FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Damn... this guy. Hot teacher wants to model swimwear for him, and he starts yammering about 'inappropriate' and 'too revealing'. Fair enough, it's annoying when characters talk like braindead horndogs, but going too far in the other direction is worse. Almost feels like the MC is the one attempting to cockblock the player.

Not taking advantage when she's drunk is obviously the right thing to do, but in general, the dude acts a bit too puritanical, which makes no sense, considering what he's already done in my playthrough.
That is why "balance is golden", it is hard to archive... not only virtually but in reality too :illuminati:

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Yoo this game is great, Roxy is basically perfect and I like how the rich guys aren't douchebags but actually pretty cool, all the girls are great and super hot.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Five minutes of playing tennis with Sara is all I got from this upadate. There do not seem to be any branching story lines in this game. Only choices that lead to story and choices that lead to dead ends.
There is content. I was just saying that if you don't play a certain way you can miss a lot of it like I did.
Umm, is that not the very definition of branching story lines? If you're on a certain route you get certain scenes. If you're not, you miss them.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Screenshot_20210602-043110_HTML Viewer.jpg

FIX-
Code:
rr "have a drink with me"

To

r "have a drink with me"

[look for line 2580 on update6.rpy(use unren to decompile script)]

decker434

May 15, 2019
Umm, is that not the very definition of branching story lines? If you're on a certain route you get certain scenes. If you're not, you miss them.
I was referring to branching as unlocking different scenes and paths going forward depending on the choice you make and choices that stop all interaction with a character and there story line a dead end. An example is not passing Carol's point check early in the game. If you don't pass it she disappears from the game and you don't have any more interactions with her. I was hoping for something maybe like a friendship path so you could at least continue her story line.

Ideally in a choice based game you should be able to choose from the choices the game developers gives you and trust that they have an interesting story line going forward based on those choices. Dropping characters and their story based on the choices that the developer gives you, and not at least replacing it with other content, does not seem like a good story telling device.

I have restarted the game but this time, for the most part, I am just making the choices that give relationship points. I am enjoying the story and characters very much. In that respect I think this is one of the top games on this site. However, playing this way does take away form the feeling of player agency for me.

Thanks for your question and allowing me to clarify what I meant.

Reactions: dolfe67 and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
I was referring to branching as unlocking different scenes and paths going forward depending on the choice you make and choices that stop all interaction with a character and there story line a dead end. An example is not passing Carol's point check early in the game. If you don't pass it she disappears from the game and you don't have any more interactions with her. I was hoping for something maybe like a friendship path so you could at least continue her story line.

Ideally in a choice based game you should be able to choose from the choices the game developers gives you and trust that they have an interesting story line going forward based on those choices. Dropping characters and their story based on the choices that the developer gives you, and not at least replacing it with other content, does not seem like a good story telling device.

I have restarted the game but this time, for the most part, I am just making the choices that give relationship points. I am enjoying the story and characters very much. In that respect I think this is one of the top games on this site. However, playing this way does take away form the feeling of player agency for me.

Thanks for your question and allowing me to clarify what I meant.
I see your point, and I agree it's not ideal for a character to completely disappear from the game if you don't actively romance them. Honestly I haven't seen this so far (maybe because I haven't tried to actively shun Carol, which seems the only way you could stop her romance totally) - I mean, I have zero interest in Rachel and have so far had to constantly reiterate that in my choices, despite several of them forcing me to take a pretty douchy selection to avoid being ensnared in her romance. Roxy also doesn't interest me and while she isn't being given romance options anymore, she's still present in the story. But in some ways, a character disappearing if you make it clear you're not interested makes sense too, so I'm not sure that's so big an issue. Carol throws herself at you pretty hard, if you try to friend-zone her, I could see her walking away...

Reactions: decker434

decker434

May 15, 2019
I see your point, and I agree it's not ideal for a character to completely disappear from the game if you don't actively romance them. Honestly I haven't seen this so far (maybe because I haven't tried to actively shun Carol, which seems the only way you could stop her romance totally) - I mean, I have zero interest in Rachel and have so far had to constantly reiterate that in my choices, despite several of them forcing me to take a pretty douchy selection to avoid being ensnared in her romance. Roxy also doesn't interest me and while she isn't being given romance options anymore, she's still present in the story. But in some ways, a character disappearing if you make it clear you're not interested makes sense too, so I'm not sure that's so big an issue. Carol throws herself at you pretty hard, if you try to friend-zone her, I could see her walking away...
In the case of Carol, I was not trying to friend zone her. I was actually planning on making her my characters LI. However, I did not have enough relationship points with her when I talked to her after making the basketball team so she stopped interacting with me. This is mainly because I forgot about the social media app and did not get any relationship points from her post. I thought she would reappear at some point since she seemed to be a main girl in the story but so far she has not. It is not a deal breaker since I can go back and change some answers to pass her point check. I just find it an odd design choice by the developers. It seems that a point check that ends all interaction with a character can derail a players game and I don't see how it benefits the story. Anyway, I'm enjoying my new playthrough. Now that I have Carol back I am going to do my best to be faithful to her. From what you say, it sound like the other girls come after you pretty hard.

test.playground

Apr 13, 2021
"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates."
So does this mean I can fuck every girl in one playthrough? Or will it require wasting my time?
You can't. e.g. there's a nurse called Emma. If you want to fuck her, you need to say farewell to Rachel.

Reactions: miftahzy

erkper

May 16, 2018
In the case of Carol, I was not trying to friend zone her. I was actually planning on making her my characters LI. However, I did not have enough relationship points with her when I talked to her after making the basketball team so she stopped interacting with me. This is mainly because I forgot about the social media app and did not get any relationship points from her post. I thought she would reappear at some point since she seemed to be a main girl in the story but so far she has not. It is not a deal breaker since I can go back and change some answers to pass her point check. I just find it an odd design choice by the developers. It seems that a point check that ends all interaction with a character can derail a players game and I don't see how it benefits the story. Anyway, I'm enjoying my new playthrough. Now that I have Carol back I am going to do my best to be faithful to her. From what you say, it sound like the other girls come after you pretty hard.
Yeah, the social media/phone is one of the best features of this game, yet one of the most frustrating to me. You would not believe the problems I have had with accidental rollbacks causing me to have to repeat all the messages and social media over and over... and over... and over... I'm sure it's just a "me" thing but still. And you're right, it's easy to miss out on points if you neglect the social media. Kinda be nice if there was a reminder for social media when there are new posts with points attached like there is for plot critical texts.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
When viewing the Extra's in the journal, there's some errors because the script seems to be expecting .ogg files where only MP3 files exist

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes