Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Massaging Rachel is there a certain way of doing it in order that the end of the game?

Last edited:

decker434

May 15, 2019
Five minutes of playing tennis with Sara is all I got from this upadate. There do not seem to be any branching story lines in this game. Only choices that lead to story and choices that lead to dead ends.

Reactions: Vasilji

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Serious? Nothing Relevant New?
Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
~ 620 renders and 4 animations ( +89 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- 2 events with Sara
- 4 events with Rachel + some small dialogues (not all events will be available in a single playthrough, as there is a slight branching of the story)
- event with Yuki
- event with Nikki
- event with Roxy
- few small dialogues
Minor:
- Compressed all audio files
- Some bug fixes

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
~ 620 renders and 4 animations ( +89 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- 2 events with Sara
- 4 events with Rachel + some small dialogues (not all events will be available in a single playthrough, as there is a slight branching of the story)
- event with Yuki
- event with Nikki
- event with Roxy
- few small dialogues
Minor:
- Compressed all audio files
- Some bug fixes
Thanks

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Despite 637 new renders, this update left me with the impression that little important decision was added, the update is far from bad.
1622518131346.png

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Damn... this guy. Hot teacher wants to model swimwear for him, and he starts yammering about 'inappropriate' and 'too revealing'. Fair enough, it's annoying when characters talk like braindead horndogs, but going too far in the other direction is worse. Almost feels like the MC is the one attempting to cockblock the player.

Not taking advantage when she's drunk is obviously the right thing to do, but in general, the dude acts a bit too puritanical, which makes no sense, considering what he's already done in my playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes