goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
some of these other games got me so fucked up. i have no real reason to be suspicious of carol but i swear im getting played here. i say as i try to boink her best friend.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Carol+yuki, Sara+Ashley, my betting is Roxy+Nikki, Natalie+Mallory next. /sigh

Seems its going to be a butt fucking Bi fuck fest soon enough, so much for realistic I might actually turn gay at this rate.

p.s why do we have the option to tell Kim we dont like anal after a few updates of MC droning on about assholes and butt fucking / plugging everyone. Makes no sense, I mean I'm glad but it makes 0 sense.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Carol+yuki, Sara+Ashley, my betting is Roxy+Nikki, Natalie+Mallory next. /sigh

Seems its going to be a butt fucking Bi fuck fest soon enough, so much for realistic I might actually turn gay at this rate.

p.s why do we have the option to tell Kim we dont like anal after a few updates of MC droning on about assholes and butt fucking / plugging everyone. Makes no sense, I mean I'm glad but it makes 0 sense.
exactly it doesn't make sense every body goes anal crazy. Dev should keep it to the girls it actually makes sense to. Also making it such a big deal and having a whole event about it turns me off. I mean if it was just them buying a but plug to train their ass and they just done it normally i wouldn't mind, but they make a big deal about it and shows them going shopping for toys and having conversations about it.

Jan 10, 2022
finished the game today and oh boi this is even for people that like anal from time to time frustrating and annoying. If I couldn't see through the renders that the girls had a pussy, I would never have guessed. common dev don't implement your main fetish onto every girl in this game! a pussy isn't just for breeding, give us one anal and vaginal version for each scene if you like it that much and it's ok.

Screenshot_4.jpg
the story of the game, eat/finger ass or miss the scene :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Denny112233

Feb 15, 2023
finished the game today and oh boi this is even for people that like anal from time to time frustrating and annoying. If I couldn't see through the renders that the girls had a pussy, I would never have guessed. common dev don't implement your main fetish onto every girl in this game! a pussy isn't just for breeding, give us one anal and vaginal version for each scene if you like it that much and it's ok.

View attachment 3104056
You played in pc?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Is it just me or the story is getting dull and repetitive? Not complaining or anything, as long as I can have moments with Roxy I am completely okay but feels that way for me. :unsure:
Yep.
Now is boring because there is not a single new event.
MC fuck here, MC fuck there , but there is not a storyline.
Ideas ended ? He put a new girl into the circus.

Oct 10, 2022
Yep.
I hope it's not that. There is already an outline for the story so ideas ended would not be fair but writer's block could be possible. Still, I'd like to think these were filler episodes to pave the path for unraveling bigger things. :giggle:

Dec 5, 2019
Like others have said, the stories from the beginning has stopped and the MC jumps from one girl to the next girl. The update doesn’t have much in the way of a storyline. Only new drama available is if you pick the one option and possibly get one of them pregnant.

This update the dev made a turn down the Hershey highway to Greece with three of the girls. Okay if you are into that.

Only positive was a scene with Nikki and her teasing the MC

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019

View attachment 3104056
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this might be the best ad for this game. As an ass enjoyer...i rarely see games do to much anal. I will download this now! Thanks bro. aye and i do agree there should be alt versions for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: dewrules

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Great renders, good lightning, good composition, the slow burn towards a greater Harem or conflict...free-for-all mayhem between the various girls, is kinda exciting. What is not, is the character modelling, as they are WAY too flawless, to the point that it's hard to distinguish the various girls.
They all have the same smile, not a single freckle anywhere, all smooth skin. The one who sticks out a little bit is Sara, who is a bit pale, but in the wrong light that doesn't help.
Now redoing the character models, with a bit of a difference, is not that hard, the program used to render, can most likely apply morphs, and the same technology that applies tattoos, can be used to give someone a bit of facial character.
But redoing every single render after changing the models, is likely not viable. Just a thing to think about for the next game you make. Keep up the good work!

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Yep.
Like others have said, the stories from the beginning has stopped and the MC jumps from one girl to the next girl. The update doesn’t have much in the way of a storyline. Only new drama available is if you pick the one option and possibly get one of them pregnant.

This update the dev made a turn down the Hershey highway to Greece with three of the girls. Okay if you are into that.

Only positive was a scene with Nikki and her teasing the MC
uop.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes