zh

Oct 17, 2017
Is the main story moving forward in this special update? Or is it just some non-canon stuff?

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityOfProblems-1.3.5AnniversaryExtended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Steve27ydgn

Jan 12, 2021
I played the previous version and it had a bunch of missing imagines for all of what I can assume was the new content. Did they fix this or was it just a issue on my end?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm dunno... i remember that i liked the game, but at some point it just didnt go anywhere. The last updates didnt deliver any new content besides lewd-scene hopping.

It became one of those games when you "score" with the girl it kinda stopped any progress and just adds one lewd scene after another without anything else, and with most girls you can score pretty fast, slow burn is not in this game. So yeah it gets kinda boring... the lewd scenes are nice, but all the girls have the same model, only the hair on head and "down there" are different. The girls do have different personalities, but those doesnt matter anymore cause there is not much talking or character progress anymore only one lewd scene after another, thats it, with pointless talks before and after. Kinda like a timeloop now.

The DEV wanted to create some serious story plot, but stopped it pretty much. And it started promising but got really ridiculous very fast anyways, so its kinda for the better that nothing is going on in that regard. But that means that the game cant deliver anything else anymore besides the lewd scenes. And that is not really enough for me, especially if every girl looks like the other. There arent even any consequences so far if you bang nearly every one. Which is strange too... cause many of them share the same room and dont know anything about whats going on.

So yeah, dont know... iam out here, the game just doesnt go anywhere interesting. And i dont even know what the goal is here anymore. Maybe in 2 years its getting closer to completion and some things make more sense, but i doubt it.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Hm dunno... i remember that i liked the game, but at some point it just didnt go anywhere. The last updates didnt deliver any new content besides lewd-scene hopping.

It became one of those games when you "score" with the girl it kinda stopped any progress and just adds one lewd scene after another without anything else, and with most girls you can score pretty fast, slow burn is not in this game. So yeah it gets kinda boring... the lewd scenes are nice, but all the girls have the same model, only the hair on head and "down there" are different. The girls do have different personalities, but those doesnt matter anymore cause there is not much talking or character progress anymore only one lewd scene after another, thats it, with pointless talks before and after. Kinda like a timeloop now.

The DEV wanted to create some serious story plot, but stopped it pretty much. And it started promising but got really ridiculous very fast anyways, so its kinda for the better that nothing is going on in that regard. But that means that the game cant deliver anything else anymore besides the lewd scenes. And that is not really enough for me, especially if every girl looks like the other. There arent even any consequences so far if you bang nearly every one. Which is strange too... cause many of them share the same room and dont know anything about whats going on.

So yeah, dont know... iam out here, the game just doesnt go anywhere interesting. And i dont even know what the goal is here anymore. Maybe in 2 years its getting closer to completion and some things make more sense, but i doubt it.
Someone is unhappy with the development of game for too long and that there is not a single sex scene in the game for 2 years, and someone like you, is even funny, not happy that there is a lot of sex in the game!xd :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
So, what has happened to Natalie/Mallory line? Is it completely abandoned or just put on hold? I actually quite liked those two hot sporty MILFs and think we at least deserve a proper outcome of the story with their seduction and teasing of the MC. Otherwise it is just blueballing on their part.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes