sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How is this an update? Do I need to start a new game or pick up before the end of the previous 1.3.5?
It is just some special scenes in the "gallery". You load your savegame (or open the gallery from the main menu) and click the tab named ⭐and then watch the scenes.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Did those jerks raped sara ? I couldn't understand really this is my first time trying this game.
No - they harassed and scared her. May have suggested they'd do more, but it doesn't appear to have happened. Even so, I still hope they end up with cement shoes at the bottom of the nearest deep body of water.

Reactions: azura34

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Urgh, i hate anniversary, special or vacation editions
Same, I feel it's pointless, if you can't incorporate holiday content in the actual story, don't do it.
All types of non canon stuff for me is just wasted work all that effort could have been done for the actual game instead.
Many devs do this and I can't say I'm a fan. This dev is one of the worst offenders with all the extra stuff. I am not gonna mention other devs here but I do have a specific one in mind for the nr1 spot.
It's all good stuff but it's not canon.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Same, I feel it's pointless, if you can't incorporate holiday content in the actual story, don't do it.
All types of non canon stuff for me is just wasted work all that effort could have been done for the actual game instead.
Many devs do this and I can't say I'm a fan. This dev is one of the worst offenders with all the extra stuff. I am not gonna mention other devs here but I do have a specific one in mind for the nr1 spot.
It's all good stuff but it's not canon.
Yeah and its even worse in an avn like UoP which at this point is just chained lewd scenes with different girls without any real story at this point. Its kinda the same like what happens in the avn anyway just that it didnt happend lol. On the same level like stupid lewd dreams in avns

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah and its even worse in an avn like UoP which at this point is just chained lewd scenes with different girls without any real story at this point. Its kinda the same like what happens in the avn anyway just that it didnt happend lol. On the same level like stupid lewd dreams in avns
Yeah I hate dream scenes too. That effort could have been used to make a story scene in the actual game instead.
Certain devs make dream scenes that actually both characters in the game experience at the same time so it actually does have an effect on the story.
A succubus does it's thing or a demon of some kind connects the MC and a FC's dreams or just invades a FC dreams to make her more "corrupted" something a long those lines. There are ways to make dream content work. But just the MC dreaming randomly about a chracters is kinda meh.

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Q: "Will there be a harem in the game?"
A:
"I try to make the game as realistic as possible for games of this genre. But at the same time, I would like to add a harem ending to the game. So far, I have not found a solution to this contradiction, but I am sure that I will come up with something closer to the final updates."

well, is there any possibility that can get the main story going without having sex with Carol?
besides, i don't see much storyline about any girl, if mc don't have sex with them.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Don't you dare. She is nice and pretty, basically a younger version of Rachel with a bit shorter legs :p
correct me if I'm wrong, I think he was just advocating for having the choice. As a fan of Carol, choice is good, those that recognize how great she is can set themselves apart.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I doubt that the Dev will remake the whole game just to give choices to those who don't like a particular girl (for whatever weird reason ;) )
That's easy to implement though - you don't even have to add new material, just add a menu: choice that sets a variable and jumps to next scene.

I know I'm not the only one that hates forced scenes even when it's with an attractive girl, it cheapens the interaction and feeling of choosing her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
What about the other girls? Is Carol the only one forced? I don't remember to be honest, but I think Natalie too at least.
That's a fair point, I don't remember for all of them.

I know Ashley can be skipped by not helping her with the sorority. Natalie can be skipped if you ignore her in gym and say "dont want to train" the next time. I've skipped Yuki before, not sure about Sarah and Rachel and Roxy.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That's a fair point, I don't remember for all of them.

I know Ashley can be skipped by not helping her with the sorority. Natalie can be skipped if you ignore her in gym and say "dont want to train" the next time. I've skipped Yuki before, not sure about Sarah and Rachel and Roxy.
I don't remember about ignoring Roxy, but you can end her path by going too rough on anal day in the apartment, and probably ignoring her in the showers when you first meet will prevent her route. You can be unsympathetic and Rachel will leave the University, and I think Sara can be avoided if you don't defend her at the Frat party or later ignore her after she's been attacked in the locker room. But why would you avoid Sara - she's best girl and the one you should marry at the end. ;)

Reactions: Fishdoopler
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes