Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah. I rejected everyone except Roxy. At first I was goin to reject Roxy, because of that shower scene, but quickly learned she's actually a sweet submissive girl.
Yeah I only gave Roxy a shot cause I read how she gets better and she does but still to much for me to handle to be a favorite of mine . Nikki ended up being my favorite which is something im still surprised about as at first she doesn't seem like a LI for me especially going by her first impression.

Reactions: Saboracss

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I only gave Roxy a shot cause I read how she gets better and she does but still to much for me to handle to be a favorite of mine . Nikki ended up being my favorite which is something im still surprised about as at first she doesn't seem like a LI for me especially going by her first impression.
I wanted to go after the artist girl, but for some reason I never got the option to go to her studio.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. I dropped this when I was told that the dev changed his mind about Roxy and the MC movin in together on her solo path. Apparently she's bi and is movin in with one of the other chicks.
I still play. Just move all my paths a little further along each update.

Like you and Kiara, I rejected Roxy because of the shower scene. Natalie too, because of the femdom vibes. But have paths for all the others. (Will do a Roxy at the end, if I can still be bothered).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I still play. Just move all my paths a little further along each update.

Like you and Kiara, I rejected Roxy because of the shower scene. Natalie too, because of the femdom vibes. But have paths for all the others. (Will do a Roxy at the end, if I can still be bothered).
lol I played Natalie even if I hate her cause her horny cougar vibes got me curious how crazy she is gonna get that and well her friend is hot so might be worth it later. Just don't let her find out you are dating Roxy or she will almost crush your balls haha. Then again I tend to play every path even girls I have no interest in damn being a completionist

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know you get it right around the time you take Sara out for ice cream or whatever but if you finish the Sara scene you miss it but yeah it's easy to miss.
I didn't take Sara for ice cream. :unsure:

Sorry, that was probably my fault. I warned Nikki about my creepy uncle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Me? Creepy? No. I'm the evil uncle. Not the creepy one. That would be that Aussie. I don't think he's in this thread so, not goin to tag him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I rejected Roxy because of the shower scene. Natalie too, because of the femdom vibes. But have paths for all the others. (Will do a Roxy at the end, if I can still be bothered).
:eek:

But there's so much wholesome Roxy love you're missing out on then...

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I know. I did. I got all the choices right at the party. But never got the text.
I'd just recommend using the WT. If I'm correct, you also have to talk to her during the free-roam that happens after you wake up in the hospital and say you're going to help her out with her art stuff.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Been playing this game for a long time and have a couple questions:
Is there any interaction with Abby? maybe a dark path or a path where we try to get close to her just by pretending to be a bad guy.
Is there any progression in the plot or is the main character just playing romance with everyone and only new scenes are added? Thanks.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Is there any interaction with Abby? maybe a dark path or a path where we try to get close to her just by pretending to be a bad guy.
Is there any progression in the plot or is the main character just playing romance with everyone and only new scenes are added? Thanks.
Interaction with Abby: Yes, but not much, and none of it in the way you're probably hoping for. It's just conversations (if they can be called that) in the hallway outside Carol's room, for the most part. The latest update involves (depending on past choices) a spying scene that could potentially lead somewhere, I guess.

Plot progression: Tough one, but I would personally say "not really." There is the scene I mentioned above, which is part of the "getting dirt on the principal/frat/sorority" with Vlad and Lexi, etc., and that's largely it. For the paths I'm on, across a couple of different saves, the only other thing really doing anything is Roxy with her psycho ex, and that's not exactly much, it's more just an afterthought.

Through choices I've made, I have Ashley out of the sorority and having pretty much completed "lessons", Rachel cleanly out of her marriage, Carol freed from Abby's grasp... That pretty much means it's just waltzing from LI to LI and sex scene to sex scene (I was going to say bed to bed, but that's not really accurate, as the scenes can be anywhere!)

Reactions: wizardcock

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Nothing with Abby. You do get to watch her pegging her boyfriend.. So I don't think their will be an option at all.
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well. It's basically romance whoever you want, and at some point you'll have to make decisions.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well.
This game is crying out for a few "problems" to create some story and some conflict. If it had that it would be good again, I'm happy with the LIs and the paths I've taken - I just want more than bed-hopping.

At the start of the game, it gives the impression you can join the frat - why not allow that and have an early fork in the story? Currently, if you don't save Ashley from the sorority, you barely see her again, except for coming out of a room at a party with cum dripping down her face. Where's the option to get in on the other side of that story? It could be "your" cum Ashley walks out wearing, for instance.

Otherwise, it needs the girls to start realising (if applicable, I guess) that you're seeing more than one of them. Whether that's the conflict (probably) or that leads to threesomes and harem opportunities (possible and doubtful, respectively)...

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This game is crying out for a few "problems" to create some story and some conflict. If it had that it would be good again, I'm happy with the LIs and the paths I've taken - I just want more than bed-hopping.

At the start of the game, it gives the impression you can join the frat - why not allow that and have an early fork in the story? Currently, if you don't save Ashley from the sorority, you barely see her again, except for coming out of a room at a party with cum dripping down her face. Where's the option to get in on the other side of that story? It could be "your" cum Ashley walks out wearing, for instance.

Otherwise, it needs the girls to start realising (if applicable, I guess) that you're seeing more than one of them. Whether that's the conflict (probably) or that leads to threesomes and harem opportunities (possible and doubtful, respectively)...
This game lost it's way a very long time ago. I doubt if it will ever get back on track. If it does, it will probably be the last few eps before the end and then the story will be rushed to it's conclusion.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

This game lost it's way a very long time ago. I doubt if it will ever get back on track. If it does, it will probably be the last few eps before the end and then the story will be rushed to it's conclusion.

If you don't save Ashley, you barely see her again.
If you don't text Nikki, you barely see her again.
If you don't fuck Roxy, you barely see her again.
If you don't romance Rachel, she leaves town.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Like DS said, it lost it's way, I don't see how it can recover to actually have a plot. He probably just needs to set his endings, be done with it and move onto another project.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes