wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nothing with Abby. You do get to watch her pegging her boyfriend.. So I don't think their will be an option at all.
It's trying to keep the plot moving, but it's not succeeding very well. It's basically romance whoever you want, and at some point you'll have to make decisions.
This game is crying out for a few "problems" to create some story and some conflict. If it had that it would be good again, I'm happy with the LIs and the paths I've taken - I just want more than bed-hopping.

At the start of the game, it gives the impression you can join the frat - why not allow that and have an early fork in the story? Currently, if you don't save Ashley from the sorority, you barely see her again, except for coming out of a room at a party with cum dripping down her face. Where's the option to get in on the other side of that story? It could be "your" cum Ashley walks out wearing, for instance.

Otherwise, it needs the girls to start realising (if applicable, I guess) that you're seeing more than one of them. Whether that's the conflict (probably) or that leads to threesomes and harem opportunities (possible and doubtful, respectively)...
thanks, I'll look into it. Actually, given the amount of footfetish scenes in the game maybe someday we will get a foot fetish scene with Abby

Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
thanks, I'll look into it. Actually, given the amount of footfetish scenes in the game maybe someday we will get a foot fetish scene with Abby
There is a lot of feet stuff.
I wanted to clarify, it might have seemed i was bashing the game, but I do enjoy it. Just don't except an engaging intellectual story, it's more of a fuckfest with a lot of girls that look eerily similar.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wanted to clarify, it might have seemed i was bashing the game, but I do enjoy it. Just don't except an engaging intellectual story, it's more of a fuckfest with a lot of girls that look eerily similar.
And if you try to solo one girl, she basically cheats on you with other girls.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
If you don't save Ashley, you barely see her again.
If you don't text Nikki, you barely see her again.
If you don't fuck Roxy, you barely see her again.
If you don't romance Rachel, she leaves town.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Like DS said, it lost it's way, I don't see how it can recover to actually have a plot. He probably just needs to set his endings, be done with it and move onto another project.
If you don't save Sara... If you don't work out with Natalie... If you lock the door on Carol...

And you end up spending the rest of the game like this...
1719492796816.png

However... text in game has indicated potential Carol/Yuki, Sara/Ashley, and Roxy/Nikki threesome paths, plus there are other bits hinted at a bit more vaguely, like Rachel somehow being included with Carol or Sara, and a Sara and Nikki thing (though that was probably only Sara posing for Nikki), etc.

Plus, of course, we're all eagerly awaiting the return of basketball...

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Exactly this, every word of it (except I don't have an issue with the similar looks of the girls).
I must have missed this. Has there been anything in game yet involving two girls? I can't remember seeing anything except a couple of Sasha scenes, and a couple of Nat/Mallory scenes, but none of those have been actual threesomes. Closest indication I've seen of an LI cheating on you with another girl is Yuki unsuccessfully trying to get back together with Carol. It's been a while though, so I could literally have just forgotten something...

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Roxy/Nikki threesome path
That's why I stopped playin. Roxy and the MC were supposed to move in together and then next thing I knew, Roxy was goin to move in with some chick.

then you havent chosen the right one
I chose Roxy. Bad choice apparently. Now I just watch this thread in case someone else who is on her solo can confirm that her and the MC do move in together. Until then, eh.

I must have missed this. Has there been anything in game yet involving two girls? I can't remember seeing anything except a couple of Sasha scenes, and a couple of Nat/Mallory scenes, but none of those have been actual threesomes. Closest indication I've seen of an LI cheating on you with another girl is Yuki unsuccessfully trying to get back together with Carol. It's been a while though, so I could literally have just forgotten something...
I don't know. Just what I posted above.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
That's why I stopped playin. Roxy and the MC were supposed to move in together and then next thing I knew, Roxy was goin to move in with some chick.

I chose Roxy. Bad choice apparently. Now I just watch this thread in case someone else who is on her solo can confirm that her and the MC do move in together. Until then, eh.
She moved in with her sister for a while, didn't she? Until shit blows over.

I am definitely on the Roxy path though. I'd say I'll let you know how it goes, but I'll absolutely forget to do so by the time it comes around! :ROFLMAO:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Roxy doesn't cheat on MC with anyone. she is done with that part of her life. don't know how you reached the "cheats on you with other girls" conclusion.
though, she should be open to any kind of fantasy that MC suggests once they are secure enough in their committed relationship. threesomes and girl on girl included.

Plus, of course, we're all eagerly awaiting the return of basketball...
LOL. good one.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Roxy doesn't cheat on MC with anyone. she is done with that part of her life. don't know how you reached the "cheats on you with other girls" conclusion.
though, she should be open to any kind of fantasy that MC suggests once they are secure enough in their committed relationship. threesomes and girl on girl included.
Have you soloed her? Does she and the MC move in together like they had talked about? Or does she move in with another girl? I mean why else would she move in with another girl? I haven't played since the anal scene with her. I was going to catch up on this until I read that her and the MC didn't move in together and then I was told she moves in with another girl.

Edit:
Because seriously, I would really like to continue this. But if the MC and Roxy doesn't move in together, that relationship can go south real quick.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Have you soloed her? Does she and the MC move in together like they had talked about? Or does she move in with another girl? I mean why else would she move in with another girl? I haven't played since the anal scene with her. I was going to catch up on this until I read that her and the MC didn't move in together and then I was told she moves in with another girl.
Judging by my playthrough and the fact that I am on the Roxy route, I don’t remember that she was in a relationship with girls or were there any affairs with a girl? :unsure:

I only remember that she lives with her sister, or her sister lives with her, Mc even met her. but I definitely don’t remember anything about cheating on Roxy’s part...

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Judging by my playthrough and the fact that I am on the Roxy route, I don’t remember that she was in a relationship with girls or were there any affairs with a girl? :unsure:

I only remember that she lives with her sister, or her sister lives with her, Mc even met her. but I definitely don’t remember anything about cheating on Roxy’s part...
Yes. At the start. Where the MC and her had anal sex. But they discussed moving in together. But then I was told that she's moving in with another girl.

• Wow
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yes. At the start. Where the MC and her had anal sex. But they discussed moving in together. But then I was told that she's moving in with another girl.
I haven’t played the latest update (you know, I’ve accumulated enough games and I can’t find time for them). maybe, as far as I remember, she can’t move in together because of her sister, or she and her sister are moving... although it’s strange, I thought all Roxy thought was about Mc... it looks like I have a lot to catch up on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven’t played the latest update (you know, I’ve accumulated enough games and I can’t find time for them). maybe, as far as I remember, she can’t move in together because of her sister, or she and her sister are moving... although it’s strange, I thought all Roxy thought was about Mc... it looks like I have a lot to catch up on
Or maybe what I was told by a certain some, not to be named, he knows who he is, so if he wants to rat himself out, he can, gave me false info or maybe he misunderstood what he read. I'm always willing to let people explain themselves once.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I was under the impressions she moved to a new place with her cousin maybe I forgot. As I don't even recall her having a conversation about the MC moving in tbh. So im assuming I forgot

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'll go ahead and get it downloaded and catch up. Just hope that the dev follows through with the talk of the MC and Roxy moving in together.
I do wonder if it came up in dialogue as a natural progression, but when it came to implementing it, the dev thought it wouldn't work in terms of the story or the overall game (too much work to create in tandem with potential other paths, etc.) - you'd probably have to cut romantic ties with all other LIs, although that may not be a problem for some players.

One of those many games where it's possible that too much complexity is working to the detriment of plot development.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I do wonder if it came up in dialogue as a natural progression, but when it came to implementing it, the dev thought it wouldn't work in terms of the story or the overall game (too much work to create in tandem with potential other paths, etc.) - you'd probably have to cut romantic ties with all other LIs, although that may not be a problem for some players.

One of those many games where it's possible that too much complexity is working to the detriment of plot development.
I'm only on Roxy's path. I rejected everyone else.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes